Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
I remember rooting for the blue team last year, they had a few sweet comebacks and an old fat guy with a mullet who ended up being my favorite player.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
The camera missed a KO it looks like

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
That dude got hosed up by that clothesline, out cold

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Another stretcher

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
They finally got a knockdown on camera

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Another one goes down, but nobody seems to give a poo poo about the guy and he's just slowly getting to his feet in the background

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
This is a massacre, I think the greens lost too many dudes to knockouts or injuries early on and they can't stop the runs now

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Guy getting a standing arm triangle against the wall

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
I liked the coach (?) on the red team running up to the guy on the ground to yell at him for making a bad run, even though they're up 10-3

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
It felt like the game started right around 12:30 yesterday but they're taking forever marching around today

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
I've been looking for Bonfiglio, it doesn't look like he's out there?

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Goals being scored two minutes in... the game has changed.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Lot of standing around and arguing

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Gumball Gumption posted:

Why am I missing this!?

It's not very interesting, honestly. I would rather see them playing the game.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
So if they throw the game out does the white team just advance even though they were losing?

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
What they need to do is find some referees that can take a drat leg kick.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
A huge swarm of cops entering the field isn't a great sign

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
I assume they would be willing to let shoving of the refs go with a stern yelling at or player ejection but kicking one so hard he couldn't walk was enough to get the assault charges brought up? I'd be interested to hear what got players from both teams mad enough to go after the ref at the same time, but then right after that also get into a huge dust up with each other and there's guys trying to throw punches while other guys run around desperately trying to play peacemaker.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Good thing I tuned in in time for the "everybody lays in the dirt" latter portion of the match

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
That was a good juke. Red actually had a bunch of guys back defending and they all missed

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
This game got good as hell all of the sudden

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
That bounce goal has the announcer actually saying MAMA MIA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
I'll have to watch the first twenty minutes or so on Youtube because they decided to start the game 30 minutes early today after last time where they started it 30 minutes late

• Locked thread