Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Seltzer posted:

If they dont restart this I see blue just being banned from the final

Which is a shame because this was a rare performance from them up until this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Ssthalar posted:

*Shouting and Italian gesturing intensifies*

lol

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Do we know why the blues attacked the refs?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Seltzer posted:

Theyve replayed it like 4 times. The ref is in red

Yeah but why though, I don't speak Italian

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Dr. Abysmal posted:

So if they throw the game out does the white team just advance even though they were losing?

I would assume so, unless they want "get up in score, punch a ref" to be precedent

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Well explains why the whites are the ones surrounded by cops

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

christ fat guy pull up your loving pants

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Dr. Abysmal posted:

A huge swarm of cops entering the field isn't a great sign

Bianchi has been disqualified

It is no azzuri contra policia

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Seltzer posted:

ref kick

So it was a blue guy who shoved him and a white guy who kicked him

EDIT: Explains why they keep showing the fat guy

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Let the greens get revenge in the finals

EDIT: Blue crowd seems happy. I guess they win?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

So apparently the decision on what will happen will come in a few days

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Gigi Galli posted:

The administrative body of this sport (that exists for all of 2 weeks a year and includes the mayor of Florence) will convene today and decide whether or not to play the final. Apparently this has happened once before - 3 years ago when both finalists were shown to have kept an expelled player on the pitch during their semi final matches.

Would feel bad for the Rossi if it's cancelled, they won fairly.

I imagine if its cancelled they get an automatic win tho

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Gigi Galli posted:

Nobody wants the paper title!

Yeah the Reds sure would hate getting a win in an unsportsmanlike fashion

*joke*

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Bianchi???

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Seltzer posted:

My first thought was the ref kicker cant be a Bianchi player, Bonfiglio would go nuclear.

I am almost positive I saw Bonfiglio getting carted out early in the match

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXKyVriMTyo&t=278s

Looks like him here

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

The funniest thing about the Blues doing this is that they were putting on a rare performance before the shenanigans

Like, if you down a billion points like the Greens were, go nuts. Up 2 1/2 and scoring with ease? Thats not when you punch a ref.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

Hey guys guess what's on tomorrow!

Oh believe me I haven't forgotten

• Locked thread