Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
This poo poo is great, puts those clowns in Siena with their Palio to shame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Verdi getting stomped, but also literally stomping on I Rossi so that is also good.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Seltzer posted:

I think two reds just got expelled

They did.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

The numerical advantage is not exactly working for the Verdi.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

FROM DOWNTOWN

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Seltzer posted:

gently caress man. I think the numbers advantage has been with red for awhile now. It all changed when verdi had there best ball player clotheslined into the ground.

I missed the first part of the match, I was wondering why red was having guys sent off but green was still gettin overrun.

Few guys straight up hugging it out now.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Commentators are saying two of the guys went straight to the hospital, though I didn't catch who.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Dr. Abysmal posted:

Guy getting a standing arm triangle against the wall

And his victim is trying to tap, don't think that works here man.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

This is a moral victory for I Verdi imo.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

The administrative body of this sport (that exists for all of 2 weeks a year and includes the mayor of Florence) will convene today and decide whether or not to play the final. Apparently this has happened once before - 3 years ago when both finalists were shown to have kept an expelled player on the pitch during their semi final matches.

Would feel bad for the Rossi if it's cancelled, they won fairly.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I imagine if its cancelled they get an automatic win tho

Nobody wants the paper title!

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Who are we to question Italian clown justice

We're Amanda Knox lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Brain Curry posted:

Anyone know about going in person? We were going back to Florence in 2018 anyway, and my group is interested in scheduling around the finals.

You have to get tickets through http://www.boxofficetoscana.it/ but they sell out very quickly when they go on sale in May. You can supposedly get tickets to the standing areas where all the lunatics go in person on the day of but if it's like any other sporting even in Italy you have to be registered with the team itself to do so.

• Locked thread