Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

hell yeah i'm watching this poo poo on saturday. so is that italy saturday or united states saturday? or is it the same day?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i already love italian violence ball. go green!

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

god drat green is just getting taken to school now

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

lol at green just trying to knock out red's best player with sucker punches

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

green let me down and red didn't look like roided up cheaters so much as simply having better offense

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

how many guys with funny hats are going to recite things in italian before the murder soccer starts?

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

this is the most italian poo poo i've ever seen. 2 hours of parading around in medieval costumes, less than 15 minutes of actual play, and now an half an hour of shouting and gesticulations

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

and now one of the players is just smoking a loving cigarette

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

god drat lasagna eating bastards calling it quits as soon as things get rough, just like ww2

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Looks like the thread title needs to be changed

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i didn't see enough of blue and white to really know but it seems like red would beat either of them.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i had a feeling it was those blue motherfuckers all along

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

at least i tuned in soon enough to see that goal. what's with this poo poo not starting on time?

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

congrats on the winners and their dinner. can't wait until next year.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

does the white flag have a pigeon on it? lol

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i wonder what these guys do during the off season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i like to imagine most of them work various pasta factories

• Locked thread