Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Decision has been made: the final will be Rossi-Bianchi, on the 24th.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Seltzer posted:

Nice. Any news about what happened to the ref kicker. I guess he was blue? The gif is super dark so it's hard to tell. Also I really thing white was going to come back and win that, so I'm excited for the final. My first thought was the ref kicker cant be a Bianchi player, Bonfiglio would go nuclear.

From what the official note says, the Azzurri forfeited the match as one or more of their players refused to abandon the pitch when sent off. I'm not sure if this is a new rule or an old one that actually got enforced, cause I remember matches in the past where sent off players continued to play and even scored with no penalties.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

What a caccia!

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

This is sure a match.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

:stare:

• Locked thread