Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Mr. Nice! posted:

If Trump ever testifies under oath he's completely and utterly hosed.

This is where this bullshit needs to somehow head because, yes, he's a compulsive liar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

cowboy elvis posted:

Comey, under oath, stated that he likes spending time with his wife. She can hold that poo poo over him for a looooong time now.

His summary of what America is and why Russian interference is a big deal was also a really nice moment. The guy gets what being American is all about.

And yet he threw Clinton under a bus with his colossally badly timed announcement that likely swayed the shooting match into present-day Bizzarro World. I don't know what to think about the guy.

edit- but I drat sure know I don't like looking out and seeing Bizzarro World or the Twilight Zone

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

TBeats posted:

he is such a goofy looking man

Reminds me of a vile looking Henry Gibson

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

TBeats posted:

"I don't remember" should be a punishable answer if used more than sayyyyyy twice.

I just want to hear one time-
"Vee haff vays of makink you remember!"

• Locked thread