Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

https://twitter.com/ditzkoff/status/872805314269261824

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

hahaha, he's not even gonna read his statement. He wants to just start swinging and answering questions. Awesome.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

hahahaha

"All kinds of intrusions, but the FIRST Russian intrusion."

Holy poo poo, he is just throwing shade all over.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

mlmp08 posted:

Reading the forums, I see plenty of "unless Russia personally changed a vote in the system, I don't care that they hacked private and government assets and effectively used US social media and news platforms to run a propaganda campaign and interfered in our election." It's pretty fuckin' dumb.

I honestly don't get people who think like this.

Yes, no votes were changed but the fact a foreign country felt that it was ok to interfere and involve themselves in our political process is entirely hosed up on its own right.

Going camping this weekend. I plan on getting good and drunk to try put this out of my mind.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

joat mon posted:

I've heard that it is within a foreign country's First Amendment right to do so.

What's hosed is you will get dipshits who point to things like Obama's video for Marcon and say "Same thing. What's the big deal?" :downs:

• Locked thread