Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Barkhawk
Dec 23, 2006

Application sent to Doctor Goons as justbark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barkhawk
Dec 23, 2006

LotenificationFF, Davedog22, and drythe- you now have a friend request from justbark

I play everyday and always send my points.

Barkhawk
Dec 23, 2006

For obelisks, what fixed stats should I look for in deciding which ones to enhance? I’ve been enhancing immune to guard break, recovery rate, and critical rate so far.

I am also looking for base stats specific for a character. For example, I’ve been powering up obelisks with good cold damage for Luna Snow in hopes of getting better random stats.

Barkhawk
Dec 23, 2006

Dravs posted:

I picked up a CTP of transcendence from a special mission, are there any recommendations on who it would be good on?

I had the same question when a CTP of Transcendence randomly dropped for me. I found this thread on reddit and ended up putting it on my Wolverine: https://www.reddit.com/r/future_fight/comments/795plt/possible_candidates_for_the_new_ctps/

As far as how good it is, I can only say the he regularly wrecks Age of Apocalypse Wolverines in Timeline Gold. I do suffer in ABX since it doesn't protect against snare or guard break.

Barkhawk
Dec 23, 2006

I’ve got the Wolverine Marvel Now uniform and I’m 15-0 so far against the AoA wolverine. I’m in the gold league, though.

He has 183,457 combat points and is equipped with the CTP of Transcendence. Uniform level is advanced. CTP is probably the secret sauce more than the uni though.

Barkhawk
Dec 23, 2006

My tier 2 Skurge does a decent job on combat villains extreme alliance battle. Bad beast leads with carnage and skurge rotating in.

Barkhawk
Dec 23, 2006

A surfing dog?! posted:

man the epic quest where you have to find fantasticar parts is miserable

I just hit this roadblock today. I ran the Thing bios mission 60 times and got 10 fantasticar parts out of the required 40. I got zero from the Crystal and She-Hulk missions. The drop rate is so much worse for this "search" mission compared to all of the others.

(You can run the Thing mission ((Like Brothers --> Clobberin' Time) )as many times as you want - you just get his bios for the first 10 completions. RIP your energy and clear tickets)

Barkhawk fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Jan 11, 2019

Barkhawk
Dec 23, 2006

If you’re on iOS and back up your game data to Facebook, you can get the ticket via an android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox. I used Bluestacks since Nox sometimes triggers false positive virus or spyware alerts.

Here’s a full tutorial:

Then downlod the game on bluestacks and do the tutorial.

Note: you may need to restart Bluestacks before the google play store will let you download marvel future fight.

On bluestacks after you finish the tutorial go to settings and connect to the same facebook account you used earlier.

A message will pop up asking if you want to use the progress saved on your facebook account (confirm)

The game will automatically restart and will load your account then you can redeem the code from Settings > Coupon

Optional: redeem T2 character

Close Bluestacks and reopen app on iOS device and your T2 character or ticket will be there waiting for you.

Video tutorial starts at around 55 seconds:
https://youtu.be/WQJoL78uJvs

Barkhawk
Dec 23, 2006

TARDISman posted:

I came back to this game because of fatThor. Does Doctor Goons have a slot open for me?

I see 2 open slots in doctor goons right now

Barkhawk
Dec 23, 2006

Now they are saying to turn location services "on" for MFF in order to increase the chance of getting in the Danger Room. Previously they said to turn it off.

I can get in the Danger Room before the 11AM EST hot time but after that it rarely works.

Barkhawk
Dec 23, 2006

I would vote for Quicksilver followed closely by Doctor Strange. For me, Quicksilver gets the edge because he is so much more fun to play. When I play Dr. Strange, I look at the buttons the entire time to get the rotation just right.

Hard pass on Black Panther. He was my 2nd speed tier 2 and gets outclassed by every other speed T3.

Thanos if you want to rack up timeline wins. He can easily break 100k on Villain ABX days too.

Barkhawk
Dec 23, 2006

elvie posted:

Yet another guy giving this ago again.
Applied to Doctor Goons as Freakazip

Accepted! (sorry for the wait, I haven't been checking the thread like I should)

Doctor Goons has 15 openings right now. Our shop is maxed out and we are decently active in Alliance Conquest. We could use a few more goons to get that Tier 3 check in chest.

Barkhawk
Dec 23, 2006

Doctor Goons is active! Our alliance bonuses and store are at max level. Just post in the thread after you apply with your account name and one of us will approve you.

Barkhawk
Dec 23, 2006

Attached is a screenshot of the damage proc activating.

This is the best video I have found on the topic of the damage proc and activating it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPhX2jjfVWw

The rotations are like a cheat sheet to get the proc to activate on a certain skill. There is still an element of luck involved. I'm not great at it except for Cable because you can just sit there and let is 5 skill run until the proc activates and after 5 seconds cancel it by moving or switching to a different skill.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Barkhawk
Dec 23, 2006

Doctor Goons has room.

Barkhawk
Dec 23, 2006

bobmcdynamite posted:

Doctor Goons has room

Post your in game name or Pm me so I don’t accidentally delete your application. (We get a lot of random pubbie applications. )

Barkhawk
Dec 23, 2006

Doctor Goons has two applications pending. Are these goon accounts? Post or PM me if this is you.

Nigel Billingsly

Kushutheworibale

Barkhawk
Dec 23, 2006

Definitely 100 percent save your crystals and do not buy Adam Warlock until we know a uniform or T3 is coming out. If you want to blow your crystals now, blow them on Thor's uni if you have him at T3. I know you don't like his look but he does great for me against Knull teamed with Beta Ray Bill as his leader. The Defenders uniforms, Kid Cable, and Carnage's are all really good buys too.

I agree on the Carnage uni looking lame, I slept on him for a month before getting his uniform. Now he is one of my easiest and most reliable Knull clears. He can do all the phases with an easy 3 cancel 5 rotation and then pop his 4 skill for healing blobs. I use him with Thanos as a lead along with either Mystique or Doc Ock in the support slot.

For your T3 docket, I would bump Rogue or Ghost Rider to the top of your to-do list after Odin. I'm partial to Rogue since she can wreck both Knull and Mephisto with her uniform and T3 upgrade. Ghost Rider too does great against Knull but to me he is harder to play and squishier. He will need a CTP of Rage or Judgement too.

Silver Surfer, Thanos, Dormammu, and Apocalypse are better in PVP or World Boss, but don't offer much value beyond a leadership for World Boss Legend Knull or Mephisto.

Cable and Loki are both good with their new uniforms. I like Scarlet Witch but only use her for WBU now. I don't have Professor X so I can't comment on him except that he is supposed to be solid as a leader / damage backup in a Knull team. Black Bolt is supposed to be good against Mephisto, but I can't comment since mine is not T3. I don't have Daredevil at T3 but I've read he is very good. Everyone else you listed can be deprioritized unless they get a new uniform.

Everyone on your "So now I'm looking at the Event Quest..." list is a Shadowland clearer or low level world boss ultimate. Make sure you have Weapon Hex at 6 stars so she can be your defense down striker. Ghost Panther offers a fantastic team up bonus with his T2 for fire damage characters and is also fun to play, but not a boss clearer himself.

Back to your event quest list, the safest bet on the list is for a playable character is Crescent. Right now, she is a weak T3, but she gets you a solid physical attack leadership for Knull. There is a very good chance she will get another uniform since Netmarble likes to overpower their own creations in Luna and Sharog. She should be a lower priority for you until the inevitable waifu uniform upgrade.

Awakening, I would continue to work on Moon Knight and Medusa. The Defenders are better than the others you have in the queue IF you are getting their uniforms. Iron FIST and Luke Cage are numbers 1 and 1A with Jessica Jones / Jewel being #2.

Barkhawk fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Mar 30, 2021

Barkhawk
Dec 23, 2006

Steve Vader, both Thor and Odin's new uniforms are great and completely remake the character and put them in the current PvE meta. You are well on your way with Odin, so I would stick to the plan on T3ing him. I have read that Odin does more damage against Knull compared to Thor and is easier to use. Cosmic Thor has a long cooldown on a couple of his skills that make him trickier to use. Plus, his 4 skill requires you to hold down the button to charge up and also trigger your heal.

Disclaimer: I actually don't have my Odin at T3. I ran out of materials and by the time I was stocked up, I think Moon Knight was upgraded and I needed a decent combat T3.

Regarding Guard Break immunity, I agree with the others that it isn't quite as important as before but it is still nice to have. However, Knull guard breaks you constantly, so it is helpful especially if you have a normal Obelisk with a 200 percent damage proc.

Barkhawk
Dec 23, 2006

tadashi posted:

I pm'd you

I can't find "Doctor Goons" in alliance search

Thanks for your PM. I replied to you but I want to post here because I don’t understand why we are not appearing in your alliance search results.

Here is a screenshot from the alliance page. We have open spots. If we aren’t showing up, it might be due to the weekly Alliance Conquest starting today. I think they lock people out of applying during conquest to prevent cheating or something. Still, I would expect us to show up in a search result.

Barkhawk
Dec 23, 2006

Here is a helpful site for quickly looking up skill rotations, character attributes (who is an alien, monster, chill, etc) and everything about all the crap in your inventory like Comic Cards, CTPs, and Odin's Blessings.

http://21000dollor.com/rotations

I'm posting screenshots because the URL looks weird and shady as all hell Mephisto.

Barkhawk
Dec 23, 2006

Doctor Goons currently has 15 active members and is interested in either merging with or absorbing another goon alliance. Our alliance store is max level and we play Alliance Conquest seriously enough that we win about 2 a month.

Barkhawk
Dec 23, 2006

Both of your applications have been approved! If anyone is missing or get rejected accidentally, post here or message me.

Barkhawk
Dec 23, 2006

Here is a link to the latest version of the future fight beginners guide:

https://imgur.com/a/7v3uWf0

Barkhawk
Dec 23, 2006

I agree with all of the above statements. I also hit a breakpoint with the new version of the co-op missions taking so long to complete. My phone was autorunning those missions in addition to story missions, timeline battles, and dimension missions for several hours a day. Although the introduction of the battery saver mode was positive, when my inventory would fill up, I would not get a notification. It would appear that it was still autorunning when in fact it stopped in the background due to my inventory constantly filling up. I would need to exit the auto run manually and then spend several minutes combining or selling garbage norn stones, 1 star comic cards, and custom gears. Oh, that and the daily tasks to combine and craft stuff every day is a huge chore.

The introduction of tier 4 happened during my break and seems too overwhelming to work on given what I am hearing about the drop rates for the new materials. Storing the new materials will further compound the inventory issues.

I am still logging in every day to get the rewards and have banked 1900 boost points. I will start playing again if they improve the tier 4 material drop rates when using boost points. That way, I can do tier 4 only when I have boost points saved up. If a character, game mode, or rework is especially compelling, I might just fall on my sword and spend some of the crystals to increase the inventory space.

Barkhawk
Dec 23, 2006

Here is a link to the new site for the character rotations and other guides. It’s another weird shady URL. “Thanos vibes”

https://thanosvibs.money/rotations

Barkhawk
Dec 23, 2006

Doctor Goons is still going! Our dear leader has a few T4s and is really good about carrying people in Dormmamu.

Barkhawk
Dec 23, 2006

Here is the Discord info for the Marvel Future Fight Goons channel:

1) Invite link: Discord: https://discord.gg/kV2HaFf

2) On the left side channel list scroll down to "specifically bad games"

3) Select futurefight-omega-jorts-for-muties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barkhawk
Dec 23, 2006

I had a lot of crystals saved up and the uniforms available at the time didn't really interest me, so I spent them expanding my inventory to 910. Although it is a total ripoff to have to spend crystals to do this very basic thing, it did improve my mood when playing the game.

Right now, I check in every day and bank up boost points until I'm over 200 at which point I carry a Dormammu GBR with my Jean / Cyclops / Ghost Panther team. Although I have the T4 materials now for another T4, I don't want to spend them until another character can get close to the bar Jean set. Anything less than a character that can carry Dormammu with a regular CTP is a waste of resources in my opinion since higher levels of World Boss Legend do not yield higher rewards.

Since I "solved" the inventory problem, this is what is currently grinding my gears:

- Multiverse Invasion takes WAY TOO LONG to complete. I'm addicted to my phone. Let me use it.
- Inventory management daily tasks
- Bored with current content / lack of new content

Sorry for the derail Arby's Drive Thru attendant, I'll pull around and pay now.