Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Saint Freak posted:

A game tarnished by mutants inhumans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

BGrifter posted:

Ahahahahaha 6600 crystals. Suck a bag of dicks Mobrium. In CAD that'd require the biggest crystal pack costing $139.99 for 5500 + 1750 bonus crystals leaving you with 650 leftover.

It's like two and a bit months of Starks which is similar to the price of the bio sub.

Total whale bait though.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Please don't dox me.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Cinara posted:

I forgot how long it takes to get the bios for max gear without Shadowlands selectors, ~15 a day for the X-men is taking forever. I've got the tickets ready and waiting but can't use them yet.

Aren't there suppose to be more Xmen coming? I've been holding off on using tickets incase they're putting another paywall up next month.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Holyshoot posted:

whats a good buy with crystals? I have a 3500, I am thinking this chaos norn stones that is up which gives 500 for 1500 crystals and some gold and some other stuff.

also friend request me goons. Holyshoot

Aside from magnets, the best one is the package that gives you a T2 ticket + 300 bios + some money for about 2000 crystals. You need something like 6000 crystals to buy it but get 4000 ish back.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
Noice

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlBiEwYIT0E

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
Game up, everything is glorious.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
Not sure about birdman but Spiderman and venom-mans costumes are top tier. Spiderman even gets an iframe on all his attacks

From the new characters, my vote goes to Mystery man because he is hella fun to play.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
Aren't we getting Apocalypse and those mutants from the achievement list from the last update?

Hope you guys have another 6k in crystals saved up :v:

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
Wow first update I don't give a poo poo about.

http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=885684

a big fat bunny posted:

And who were those mutants on this list?

Not sure but the rumour was that they're based on the mission title names during the last event they ran before the mutant update.

From the list it looks like Angel/Gambit/Nightcrawler are a lock in?

Kegslayer fucked around with this message at 11:16 on Aug 1, 2017

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

MarcusSA posted:

So I am at a bit of a cross roads and I'm not sure which direction to go.

Do I spend my WB mats on native T2 dudes or! Do I use them to T2 dudes that I have ready?

I know that the Native T2 dudes are a huge money sink but I would assume they are worth it in the end.

I'd save the mats for native T2s and just use the monthly T2 tickets for the rest.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
Been playing Crusaders of Light with other goons. It's basically wow but in your phone and you can auto run most poo poo.

There's no gatcha bullshit and its more free to play than even a netmarble game.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
I wonder if they'll end up changing the 2099 uniforms into characters.

Doctor_Acula posted:

I installed this last week and have been playing it off and on. Is there a goon guild? Do guilds even matter in this game?

I wish there was more cosmetic stuff. I like princess dress up in my dumb phone games.

The guild is GoonSquad (case sensitive) and the thread is here

There are guild events and some freebies and such but it doesn't really matter .

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Network42 posted:

So is the game updating tonight and I'll be able to play Miguel tomorrow morning, or am I going to have to wait even longer?

It's normally on a Wednesday morning (Korea)/Tuesday night (US). I guess it'll start whenever Shadowland shuts down for the week.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
Haven't had a bio sub dude for a while, hope you enjoy absorption mans :v:

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Hogama posted:

Thanos will be receiving a new uniform this update! This uniform will be set at a different price than other uniforms. 

Oh come on

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

fart simpson posted:

I don't know how he could be specifically anti Sharon without also being anti everyone else in the whole game. I guess he could be somehow only beatable by iframes?

Only takes bleed damage

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

This is pretty bullshit especially if it lands on iThanos or Sugoi. I have no idea who thought it'd be a good idea since they're hurting new players the most.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

plainswalker75 posted:

Are any of the other Defenders uniforms worth it aside from Hobo-fist?

Luke Cage is decent but none of them come close to Shirtless Rand

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Nails posted:

I remember someone saying that the new Elektra costume is supposed to make her decent. Is that true?

Elektra is already decent with her previous upgrade. Her uniform doesn't take add much

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Nails posted:

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but as part of the Thanos event, all costumes are 40% of tomorrow. I've saved up 4,720 crystals so far, so I'm super excited to make it rain and maybe finally make some more significant progress in Shadowlands. I also had no idea how much Elsa Bloodstone sucks without a costume, even at tier 2.

The 750 crystal uniform sales come every month.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
If you're looking to whale, the 6,900 deal is back.

It's probably the best value for money since you end up spending 2,500 crystals for a T2 ticket, 300 bios and 3 mil gold. I guess Apocalypse is up soon so they're trying to get you to spend before hitting you with another Magneto package

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

MarcusSA posted:

I'm going to spend so much money.

Pretty sure Netmarble has that cash grab set up.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Datasmurf posted:

So I've got a mythic uniform upgrade ticket, but I can't decide who to use it on.
I've already got mythic uniform for Kamala, Angela, Captain Marvel, Nico, Crystal, and Sharog. And of those, I mainly use Crystal, Sharog, and Kamala.

Should I save it, or just spend it on some arbitrary charachter? Most of the others I use either doesn't have a uniform, or is a native T2 and can't use the ticket.

Save it for the bio sub ones (like Kid Kaiju) or the shifters.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

fart simpson posted:

I used jean to beat him in 5 seconds, Sharon to beat him in 7 seconds, Odin with Hela lead to beat him in 10 seconds, Strange to beat him in 10 seconds. Wolverine took about 20 seconds though

What strikers are you using?

Everytime I come close he ends up just slipping into his animation screen and just throws off my attacks. It's so frustrating.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
Turns out all I needed for that 15 second Quicksilver kill was just to play it on an emulator so it doesn't lag :v:

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

STAC Goat posted:

I'm assuming a minor update with Apocalypse, Rogue, and Wolvie.

Then there was that rumor that we're getting an Oct Inhumans, Nov Thor/Special, and December X-Men/Epic. The Thor one at least seems like a safe bet.

http://image.mobirum.com/GAME/futurefight_en/2017/09/22/1506056445519.JPG

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
Wow so I guess all native T2 uniforms are 1k now. Better start saving for Infinity War next year :v:

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
What happened to the lists for each mode?

I mean someone like Luke Cage might suck at Alliance Battle but the man can solo Apocalypse himself.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
It feels like they're just wasting time because the update isn't going to drop until Thor comes out.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

The prices of the 3 new uniforms (Thor, Hulk, and Loki) are different compared to the existing uniforms already on sale. They also require more materials for the Uniform Upgrade, but the stats increased will be greater.

I guess Thomas and Hugh Jackman's uniforms must have sold really well if this is the new norm.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
Didn't touch Hela but I T2ed Thor, Loki and Hulk and bought their uniforms.

It's probably just Stockholm syndrome but I think it was worth it if you have the crystals if only to get the Loki cards and the CTP which are worth more than the 300 crystal difference between this and their other costumes.

In terms of the uniforms themselves, Thor's costume is probably the best. He has a similar rotation now to Iron Heart/Elsa with costume/Captain Gundam where you cycle through Invulnerable skill --> normal skill --> his remaining three skills with iframes.

Loki's uniform makes him hella manoeuvrable but it doesn't really let him do anything that he couldn't do before except maybe reach a higher level with Sugoi. Hulk's uniform is basically a must buy if you want to use Hulk.

Also from some guy on Reddit:

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

STAC Goat posted:

Does the Marvel Now Captain America costume turn him into a Hydra villain? I'm thinking of grabbing that while its on sale to beef up my villain ranks.

If you can hold out for another two weeks, Black Friday sales last year had the uniforms drop to like 700 crystals I think?

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

The Question IRL posted:

So there is a Black Friday sale. And there are billions of things I could buy. What is worth getting?

Buy the uniforms, it's the biggest discount until next year.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

The Dave posted:

Surprised people care about the chest-only characters that much. I don't really know them that well so it's all whatever to me. I actually enjoy this sort of downtime to work on fleshing more things out.

Aside from the current uproar over loot boxes I think it's just the principle of it.

A lot of other gatcha games do it without issue but one of the big draws of Future Fight was that Netmarble didn't.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

KaosMachina posted:

So apparently you can just get BM bios from dimension shifters in the new story chapters. So, there's that.

Is that new? I just got Urus from the shifters

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
Wow what a lovely holiday event.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
Not even going to post the update details but hahaha holy poo poo NetMarble. Just keep adding fuel to the fire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
This was the price Marvel paid for getting them to get rid of the Ultimates box wasn't it.