Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

twistedmentat posted:

That's it, and I wonder who else they'll be adding if they're adding more mutants?

It could be vampire Jubilee, Gambit, Dacken, Gabby, Angel if they go by her handful of solo series or Psylocke, Deadpool, Fantomex, and Archangel if they add Uncanny X-Force. Deadpool would probably be the headliner unless he's less popular in Korea. We'll see if we get a preview of Deadpool, Psylocke or Angel tonight. Not that they follow a routine, but are we more due for a new Epic Quest or a new Special Mission Quest Pack? They can't do random loot boxes or there will be riots, I don't see her being a world boss (next one should be Doom with a Fantastic Four update). I guess they could just add her to the bio sub, is that what they did with Titania, Absorbing Man and Spidey 2099? I wasn't paying attention during their release.

I hope they update the splash art too, love me some Hela but she's been on there a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

X-23 and.... Adam Warlock??

edit:

bagrada fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Jan 4, 2018

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Xenochrist posted:

where is loving juggernaught bitch, what the gently caress

I think they rolled dice to see who to put in this one. Next announcements will be Stilt Man and Doop.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Tom Gorman posted:

gimme dat glowing billy ray cyrus w/ the WWF championship belt

i need him, whoever he is

He's space jesus and one of the main enemies of Thanos. He flies around space beating up and zapping bad guys and can cocoon himself to heal up. I hope they go nuts with his costumes. Future him is evil and purple with a giant white afro and calls himself The Magus, and he once used the infinity gauntlet to purge all his goodness from himself and it turned into a woman called The Goddess and went around on a crusade to eliminate sin by killing or mind controlling all sinners. Comic books!

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Does he transform into a van?

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Is there an immunity to silence or do I just have to write off ABX combat villain day until I T2 Carnage (he's 20/20/20/19) and get his rotation down to avoid it with iframes? That's my worst ABX, I can get to 50k for most rewards on Dr Strange and Anti-Man days and easily zip past 100k with Wolverine, Nova and Quicksilver (used on freebie day too). I won't have Apoc for a while, and my Beast is still T1 though I have the uni that lets him lead Carnage. T1 Sandman is my third best and is tanky but does no damage yet.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Thanks STAC.

Reddit captured a taiwanese(?) post that was immediately removed that advertised escalating X23 packs for crystals that give her x-genes plus gold and stuff so it looks like she won't be a native T2 like her clone dad.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

And even if you use 6 star mega tickets on them they aren't great until you also get the bios to take their gear from 15-20 and, for most of them, 150 more bios or a T2 ticket to T2 them. I spread myself way too thin between the bio sub and various new player and holiday mega ticket rewards and now I have about 10 6/6/60 characters that sat around mostly* useless for months because their gear was crap or because they aren't helpful until T2.

*still good for the first two villain sieges and for running through coop missions, you want as many as you can at 4/x/40 or better for that.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Game on.

Space jesus 6600 crystals, starts as T2 3*, and there are up to 1100 crystals as challenge rewards included it says. There's a 6* selector in the shop for $1.99 that doesn't work on anyone fun of course.

The x23 event thing is off to an exciting start, nothing like sitting there waiting for a level 6 enemy to finish his iframes so you can slap him down.

edit looks like you need wolverine's AoA costume for chapter four. One is open, Two needs 3* rogue, Three 6* beast, and Four 4* wolvie with his costume at RARE.

bagrada fucked around with this message at 07:34 on Jan 10, 2018

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

thechalkoutline posted:

(Also it will take me just over a month to get enough crystals for Wizard Jesus with only daily sub, I wonder what kind of mats he takes from there on?)

He's a hungry hungry boy, just like his best pals Thanos, Odin and Wanda.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Word is Falcon is Vulture 2.0 with 3 iframe abilities to rotate through, and Punisher is disappointing for the cost.

edit: there are no bios in SL past 15 right? I'm up to SL21 so far and I need about 6500 more bios to max Jean and Thanos so I can start on Cable and Warlock. Whats in the Daredevil & Hand chests from 26 to 30?

bagrada fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Jan 10, 2018

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/951272537882849280

Apparently Not!Dazzler Luna Snow is coming tomorrow, hope you all saved some mega tickets.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

What's the deal with the world boss invasion coop? Beyond doing the mission when it's a daily, bare minimum is to do it once a week (per boss cycle) right? And I read that it's recommended to throw all spare energy into it for bios. Do you just keep running it to fill up your chest slots with boxes to open and hope you get bios from that? I do it maybe 5 times a week currently and get bios about once a month. Usually it's just random junk, even from the good chests.

That said maybe I'm missing something obvious. I didn't start getting the most out of the other coop mode until several months into playing the game when I set it to autorun rather than dealing with people leaving, not hitting ready, and picking the same char as you and refusing to change. Now I just set it on auto and come back to 2-4 million gold a bit later.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

im freaking the heck out posted:

What's great is I spent all my poo poo on womanverine who seems to suck and this snow lady is probably gonna be OP. :smith:

Right there with you. I knew I should have waited a day. My original plan was Mantis who would have been a better idea than both I bet. Thankfully I'll still get Mantis there with the 6* ticket from this event.

thechalkoutline posted:

In the metagame sense, WBI gives the most bio per energy spent. This is important for all the native T2's that eat bios.

That being said, most people can spend most of their energy simming x-men for bio food, which is only slightly worse but takes 1/100th the time

Thanks to you and STAC for the info, I'll give it a try for a while, maybe in place of the x-men. I've had really bad luck with WBI chest bios, I think they've all been sub 10 outside of a 40 Hela I got once. I usually get basic chests even when doing 95% of the damage.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Yeah that was a good thing to note, I ran into that problem last time they did this. Still nice but I may go for the phoenix feathers instead since I'm finishing Jean and have Cable on deck. Last time (Black Friday? Christmas? I forget) I actually bought their $25 package for the points to get the mythic uniform ticket right away then was mad I had to sit on it rather than it jumping me right to the 6* card from the cinema battles rewards.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

I guess I just see the uniform ranks as win-more, unless they have a reward tacked to them like the Ragnarok chars and Wolverine. Maybe it's something I'll work on more as my roster finishes up. I have ShaRog and all 5 ragnarok crew at max, and haven't bothered with anyone else though I think Iron Fist and Elsa are up a level or so since I had them at T2 first, and I just bumped Wolvie for the X23 bios. If I got uniform tickets now I'd probably save them for infinity war or the next time they do a reward tie in.

I have Cable and Apoc lined up after Jean to keep chugging feathers. I don't really need Cable aside from covering a mid to high SL level but I guess I either need to keep working on him or use crystals to unlock Apocalypse, who I could really use for ABX.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

I saw a lot of people complaining about being low on reddit so I started buying them from the lab store along with dimension debris to supplement the other stuff I do. I'm glad I did since I just hit the stage where I'm burning through everything like candy.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Made it to floor 23 of Shadowland for the first time with Wolverine, Anti-Man, Jean Grey, Quicksilver and Nova left, 5 of my biggest hitters, so of course it's a villain rumble with enemy units that reflect energy damage. I can get to the last guy with Anti-Man but I think the energy reflect finally kicks in with him as I die in seconds each time. Hard to tell thanks to the buggy camera. I take it I need T2 Carnage, T2 Vulture, Corvus or Black Dwarf for this? Or someone that can purge their stage buffs? I remember seeing something about that.

At least X-23 made short work of the raccoon + jars stage that had previously ended my runs (got to him the previous two weeks with no one left but ungeared Ghost Rider and underleveled Jean).

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Dravs posted:

Is it possible to face any teams in timeline battles that do not have a literally invincible Wolverine? I skipped until about 5000 rating when it was just teams with T2 Jean, Thanos and Quicksilver. Wolverine in his uniform in about 95% of them.

I'm really lazy and only in Platinum so that probably makes a huge difference but I use Dr Strange for Wolverine. A 5 followed by a couple of 2s usually kills him, uni or not. Strange also has my immune to web for Spiders.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Costume sale check. Are any of these good at T1 (say 6/6/60 4x15) for a low SL level? Or do they need t2?

Tuxedo black bolt
Mustache red hulk
New falcon
Movie mordo

Alternately I can get she hulk's for the leadership boost, or AoA Cyclops or rogue but they are doing okay without it. Maybe I'll wait for the BP movie like some of you said.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Thanks both. I need to focus on tiering up my story staples like cap, falcon, black bolt and so on. Finished thanos, and Jean is at 58.5. Just a question of whether I max cable before spending some weeks on the cheaper guys.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

It happened in the ultimates patch so it was overshadowed by the loot box controversy. Everyone available from chapters 1-8 are cheaper to rank and T2 now. I'm torn between working up a couple more of them and continuing to focus on the meta chars.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Steve Vader posted:

So I've already screwed up this 'rolling for ISO sets' thing. I started on MODOK and hit the thing that said "Roll 14 Times" which accomplished nothing and blew all of my gold, so I don't understand what the heck that's even there for.

So it's just a random slot-machine pull, blowing gold until you get something you want?

Yeah it can get pretty expensive so its not worth doing on everyone. It said Roll 14 instead of Roll 20 because that's all the money you had. I had to do Roll 20 about 9 times on Falcon to get a good 8 slot attack set which cost a lot.

Are you at least VIP1? It should say in the top left corner, I think you can get it with one purchase of the stark stash or the 20 bios daily sub which are relatively cheap. Reason I ask is if you are at least VIP 1 then a main goal to help with your gold income is to do Co-Op Play as much as you can. You can get up to 5 rewards from it a day (once you have 15-30 people to throw at it), and the second slot which opens up at VIP1 is always gold. The rewards scale up based on how many different characters you have at 4* or better and level 40+. This and the gold + xp chips daily quest are my main source of gold income. It does cost clear tickets to open the reward chests though, and to use the checkbox which automates the process to make it less trouble.

This game is very much a long term game and has a lot of stuff to do that isn't immediately obvious so don't worry about too much. It's best to focus on goals like a character you want to obtain or rank up, or an epic quest to work on, or a world boss or shadowlands level that you want to beat. I tried typing up everything I do each day in the game in an email to a friend and it was pretty ridiculous, and I don't nearly do everything I could be doing to be most efficient. So don't let things overwhelm you.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Steve Vader posted:

Thanks for the tips on characters. And I guess I got a little lucky with Cyclops, as I got that Hawk's Eye set after a handful of spins. Does Overdrive or Angry Hulk just work on anybody?

For now go with whichever you roll first. Once you get great cards slotted you can start worrying about things like having too much attack speed. You might also want to consider stopping on I Am Also Groot if the character you are rolling for does decent damage already but is a bit squishy. I dont know enough about the rest. If you get any other 8, check out the stats and see if it will be good enough for now, and avoid slotting any awakened (red star) isos unless it is one of your main characters and you're sure it will still fit if your goal is angry hulk or whichever down the line.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

My Black Panther is only 4* I need to get him rolling, didn't realize the movie is coming up so fast. I finally got Jean to 6/6/60 4x15 and god drat. I thought Nova was good but she is ridiculous. She cuts through Hard Villain Siege like the rest of my roster does Easy. Maybe I can start trying World Boss Ultimate now.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Whoops. I took Black Panther to T2 with the event bios and somehow gave him my tanky CTP. He had no trouble with an SL rumble with it (didn't even scratch his paint job), but here's hoping his movie costume works with it or I'm out 600 crystals to pry it off him.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

thechalkoutline posted:

For Luna's custom gear: dmg or invul?

What's she good for? She looks to have heals so maybe invul for PvP? Not sure if she needs dmg, mine is still only T1

Thoughts???

She does decent damage and control. I gave her a +cold damage custom gear I had with the freeze proc. She's pretty squishy on her own but I haven't figured out a good rotation yet and my cards haven't been optimized. First week I got her she helped Thor take down the squirrel girl/white tiger/etc rumble at SL 21 or 22, and since then she's been solid at clearing a teens level every week.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

For Thor vs Hela you have to stay out of her giant circles as they do crazy damage, or at least time your invuln abilities to avoid them. I had trouble until I got Thor himself to T2 and then I beat it with half my health left. That was with T1 Loki still. I just gave Thor a lightning damage custom gear and some 3* isos though I think he does have power of angry hulk at least. If nothing else make a few attempts, with Hulk vs the wolf sometimes I still lose at T2 even though I first beat it at T1, just because I time my abilities badly and get caught in something bad. Back when my Thor was T1 4x15 I could regularly get the Hela fight to 25% health or less just by trying not to get caught in her skills.

I want to whale on the BP packs and the VIP mega 6 pop up package to up some of the new characters but I think I'm going to save my money and just work them up the slow way. Sounds like none of them are overpowered enough to be worth rushing for. Maybe I'll change my mind after I see how good the movie is next week. I bought the Adam Warlock pack when he came out because I nerded out on his comics back in the infinity gauntlet days but he's still sitting at 3* until I get Cable from 58 to 60 and probably until after I get Scarlet Witch up to par, so he was a waste of gems so far, so I don't want to repeat my error with the BP pack.

I did try all the new toys in practice mode. Klaue's skills are awesome, sucks he got a drivable van before Punisher did (kidding), and I'm disappointed Shuri's costume replaces her badass raven ability. I might skip the cinematic battle until after I see the movie to avoid spoilers, silly as it is.

The Question IRL posted:

I want to find out if there is an event quest that gives these new Black Panther tokens. Because there is a Mega Tier 2 ticket for 400. And I want that to rank up Nova.
(Logic says I should use it on Anti-man or Blue Marvel but I can't bring myself to do that when I already poured 256 bios into their Gear.)

Nova has been better at T2 for me than Anti-man. He's ridiculous, second only to Jean in my roster. Quicksilver, Wolverine and Dr Strange have more survivability but do much less damage. Thanos with hobo uniform does a bit less damage and is a bit sturdier but is my closest comparison. My Blue Marvel is 20/20/19/18 so I'm grinding out the converter to eventually use a T2 ticket on him. He can solo a teens SL without it so I'm in no hurry.

bagrada fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Feb 7, 2018

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

I think Miles, Gwen and Silk are also the best of those 6. Do they get the same web lockdown that spidey and spidey 2099 have? Cage has a place in PvP with his reflect but I've heard Hellcat and JJ aren't that great.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Steve Vader posted:

EDIT: All right, just managed it with Spidey 2099 and Anti-Man. I guess next stop is figuring out how to beat Thanos.

Thanos tip (regular not Infinity) - After you beat on him for a bit he goes into a cutscene. After that he will charge up a long casting laser that will track you and kill you pretty quick. Either use someone who has a long untargetable/invulnerability move to avoid that or switch away from your good character so one of your backup characters dies. Then once you beat on him for a while again he'll go into another cutscene and then step into a portal and clench his fist. His next attack is a rain of meteors that can stun you in place if they catch you as you run around so I suggest swapping off to another character again in case they get caught in it and die. He's not around for you to attack with iframes so you have to run circles around the arena until he drops down. The idea is your main good character like spidey 2099 doesn't have a chance to get caught in those attacks and will pop back out to finish him off if your extras die. Thanos still has other high damage attacks but those are the two that caught me off guard for the first couple of times that I fought him.

I think the first time I beat Thanos it might have taken so long that he started reusing those abilities but I don't remember that for sure. In his final phase he throws lasers everywhere that still hurt but they aren't as bad as the channeled one and are easier to avoid.

I'm probably remembering wrong too but either Supergiant or Black Dwarf or both have an ability where they shield up, become immune to a type of damage, and then explode which can one shot whatever character you are on. That's another one where I swapped to one of my backup chars to eat the blow until I got good enough at fighting him through it (and eventually got chars that could take it on the chin without a scratch or kill them before they can use it).

If you are in no hurry and lazy like I am, then just skip the boss of the day and farm Proxima or someone you can beat easily 5x a day for the anti-matter and norns. The bonus for the specific daily world boss isn't THAT great and you probably won't have the resources to get Thanos usable yet anyway if you do unlock him.

If you can keep working on the X-Men quest pack and get Wolverine to 6/6/60 he will be a big help with you beating stuff for the first time because you can run away and heal up. I got infinity thanos, Odin, and the Thanos fight in the latest story chapter done for the first times that way. Takes a while but you usually have a pretty generous timer outside of shadowlands and ABX so you can alternate between using Wolverine's 5 and running around to heal when needed to slog through stuff you technically don't have the cards/upgrades/characters to beat fairly.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Steve Vader posted:

Yay! Finally passed the research on the X quest! Oh, great. Two beats later, another research for MKraan Crystals. Yay.

Two beats after that you'll need 1000 phoenix feathers but otherwise you are on the home stretch. Hang in there. Just don't do what I did and feed your x-men bios to Thanos or Quicksilver before you T2 them, because Jean Grey is ridiculously good and worth all the effort. I T2'd Magneto and Rogue something like 3 months before I did Storm and Cyclops because I didn't think ahead. when I had the bios I didn't have the mkraan crystals so I fed the bios to QS, then once I had the mkraan crystals I was oops they are still 4x15 gear and oops again I need 150 more to actually advance to T2 unless I burn a monthly ticket (which I ended up doing for Storm).

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Proxima isn't as good as she used to be, she's squishy. I use her and Loki separately to take down the universal villain destroyer stages in shadowlands, and don't tend to use her elsewhere.

Quicksilver will be hard at first but once you are past the black antimatter requirements for wolverines and Dr strange I'd focus on him. He's pretty great and costs the same as proxima to max out. The other good native t2s like Thanos and Jean cost quite a bit more but are worth it when you get them.

I can't remember from your previous posts, do you have Sharon Rogers? If not she'd be a good choice for a mega t2 or even just getting a bunch of bios to t2 her the hard way as she is great at all content she can do.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Yeah definitely give Sharon Rogers a spin, she's made up for this game but she's so good she's worth it. Clea is a good choice for a rank up ticket, I burned them on her and satana to speed up strange a bunch. Satana is just now good though with her new costume. I haven't done much with clea though other than group her with strange to boost him and there's always the long way of getting her shifter bios. You want shadowlands 10 as soon as you can since 5 10 and 15 give nice chunks of bios.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

thechalkoutline posted:

Which uni for the card?

(I can't check without purchasing the extreme package)

Black Panther. Someone did a great full breakdown on reddit here.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

twistedmentat posted:

I'm trying to conserve my clear tickets, so what uses them up and what doesn't? obviously clearing levels automatically does, but does repeating use up 1 or as many times as you do the level? From just observing, it seems like both. It's weird and inconsistent.

I could be wrong but off the top of my head.
Doing a normal level, rift, daily mission or special mission on autoplay (or manual play) with autorepeat checked uses up one for each continue. So 9 tickets to do 10 levels. The timeline battle uses this also.
Doing them with autoclear where you don't even go in and it just ticks up the rewards uses 1 per use, so 10 tickets to do 10 levels.
Asgard and Ultimates missions (chapters 11-13?) use up 2 per level. So 18 and 20 respectively for the above. Or maybe its just 2 for autoclear since they are much harder than the rest.
Coop uses 1 per auto-repeat plus you have to spend some to open the chests. I don't know how much because I've done it on automatic for the last several months and don't pay attention.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Hopefully at some point they make the uniforms purely cosmetic and merge the xp, giving you the benefits as long as you own the uni. It's dumb that some are better than others and even dumber that it seems to be how they do most of the balancing these days.

I got a T2 ticket today and don't know who to use it on so I guess I'll sit on it. Kate Bishop, Captain America and Beast are all at 4x20 but Beast and Cap will get there easy without a ticket when I quit feeding their bios to SWitch, and Kate isn't an exciting T2. I've been hitting the converter hard because I have Blue Marvel at 20/20/18/19 but I think I could burn all my antimatter, universal norns and GUKs and still not get him to 4x20. Plus he's amazing without it, I just like him and want to max him out. Using the bio sub on Agent Venom currently but I have weeks to go before he's ready for a ticket so he'll get next month's.

I finally got a decent roster of like 12 amazing chars up to mid 20s shadowlands and they throw 3 combat levels at me in a row including a rumble. 24 is Hawkeye boss with the turrets and combat bonus, and I just have ungeared T1 lizardman left. I almost got him with Dr Strange stripping the buffs but the turrets wore me down even with his healing and iframes. I still have X-23 (reserved for rocket w/ dodge kegs), Nova, Cable, Quicksilver, Jean, ShaRog, Thanos, Dr Strange, Hobo Spidey, Angela, and in T1 Ghost Rider Robbie, Inferno, and Vulture. Thought this week would be my week. Anything I'm missing like Dr Strange's ability to strip away the level theme buffs?

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

NmareBfly posted:

Universals can sub into any typed stage in SL -- they do like 20% less damage but it's better than nothing. Strange - Nova - Robbie might be able to do it?

Thanks, I hadn't thought to try that. Nova with an ungeared Clea lead for cooldown to keep up iframes destroyed Hawkeye in less than a minute.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

I finally beat shadowlands, now I can retire and wait for FF2 right? So anticlimactic just hitting 5 once on cable and watching Daredevil slowly stunlock to death. Had an issue on 28 where Blue Marvel only did 100 damage per hit on a "heroes have a bonus" level. Fortunately another option was Punisher's gang and I had Thanos and some mooks to take them out. Had to use Nova, Dr Strange and Quicksilver on the Dormammu level, 1-2 of them alone didn't have enough damage. Loki makes quick work of the destroyers (Proxima also works if you get it in the teens or with some luck/kiting, her 4 shreds them but shes a glass cannon). Sharog on the x-men level. X-23 takes out Rocket and his jars every week (though 26 was the highest I'd gotten that, and she only had 10 seconds to spare). Jean did the black order easily with blue marvel helping tank them.

Question, is Agent Venom only good at T2? If not what is he good for at T1? I may need to learn his rotation better, but at 4x15 he's way too squishy on any SL I've tried including the early ones. T1 inferno is also way too squishy for the fire recommended Agent Venom-Carnage level, I think I need to get him to T2 next. I got it twice this run, T1 Satana had to do the first one (easily) and I just used Antiman for the other.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Benthalus posted:

I 'm trying to figure out which custom gear to put on Jean Grey and Cable (and others I suppose), and I think I've narrowed it down to the following options:

CTP of Energy (Ignore Def 39.9%, Crit Dam 32.4%, Chain hit 25%, Incr Dam 180%)
Extreme Obelisk 1 (Guard Break immunity, Energy dam 260%, Poison Dam)
Extreme Obelisk 2 (Ignore Dodge 34.1%, Crit Dam 32.3%, Energy Dam 270%)
Extreme Obelisk 3 (Crit Dam 39.6%, Energy Dam 300%, Immune to Web)
Superior Obelisk 4 (Guard break immunity, Crit rate 20.8%, Increase dam 110%)

How much does Jean want ITGB? If none, the CTP and Obelisk 2 seem good for PvE, and Obeslisk 3 for Arena and other PvP. Otherwise 1 and 4. Does Cable want the ITGB more for his 5 channel skill?

Or thoughts for other targets for those gears? Most of my team just has Ignore Defense with assorted other trash as their initial gears while I was getting my cards together, now most are over Ignore Defense by 10-20% and ready for upgrades.

I'm still practicing Cable's rotation in AXB but for other pve his damage ramps to ridiculous extremes with the CTP of energy since my understanding is each tick of his 5 channel counts as a chain hit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Grab your pitchforks, Ultimates packages are in the store for two weeks in $46 and $9 flavors PER CHARACTER in what reddit says is a cash grab before they shut the game down forever in a few months. If you don't have them or a large roster and are looking for an excuse to whale out or burn some mega tickets, all three are ridiculous and very much pay to win. I especially get a ton of mileage out of Nova at T2, with enough cooldown he is crazy good, second only to Jean imho. I bought into the crates last fall because I'd just read the Al Ewing comics featuring them and freakin love the characters, and they helped me a ton until I got Jean and Hobo Thanos built this year. I used a mega-T2 I got on black friday on Anti-Man, used a monthly T2 ticket on Nova since I got him to 4x20 easily from most of the chests (a handful bought and another round when they gave early buyers a refund), and got Blue Marvel to 20/18/18/18 thanks to the story chapter rewards which was more than enough. All three have the channeled beam of stunlocky death that Thanos, Cyclops and Cable have, but they don't really need it.

In December I did the 15 second Quicksilver first with Antiman, and 15 second Cable first with Nova after some tweaking (skills to 6, urus, T2 Ragna-Hela lead, Thor group bonus since I didn't have T2 Werewolf/Ancient One). All three can handle almost any shadowlands level you throw one of them at, though Anti-Man couldn't get through SL27 Dormammu's energy reflect and Blue Marvel wasn't doing any damage to SL28 "heroes get a bonus" for some reason. I hear Nova is good for timeline, but I autoplay that and he's too squishy if you don't keep him in iframes manually. Hell my Nova has died a few times autoplaying freaking special missions when I wasn't looking and I have no idea how that happens. Supposedly Anti-Man can get crazy scores in ABX but I just no brainer it with Hobo Thanos and set the phone down when I get the last reward.

Or, continue the boycott and if not enough people buy it maybe they will put them back up for a more reasonable price in the future, or add them to the SL/Alliance bio choices, the monthly bio sub or at least the typed bios A-Force style.