Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Primpod
Dec 25, 2007

jamming on crusty white
Uniformed Red Hulk and Cho Hulk are my two go to T1 combats. They can solo early relays and lead rumbles without any stress. I can also say T2 shang chi can solo most everything up to 15+. T2 She-hulk actually can too but it's harder to find something that she's a appropriate for.

I haven't really got him good enough, but I imagine Gorgon could clear a relay at T1 also. I have quite a few combat t2's, so I don't experiment as much as i should.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Primpod
Dec 25, 2007

jamming on crusty white

gypsyshred posted:

So my main squad has settled around the low lvl 50s. All the modes I'm aware of are either above my head, can only be run a couple times a day, or offer too little xp. Where should I be grinding?
Specials + Dailies + Max level Epic mission bio quests. Plus maybe look at 420ing someone like Sif, Coulson or maybe Ulik. The high level story missions aren't bad.

Primpod
Dec 25, 2007

jamming on crusty white

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Here's the 1500 crystals note from Reddit:

Doesn't seem an amazing deal, I don't think. It's more expensive than a Mega Rank up ticket in terms of bio returns.

Primpod
Dec 25, 2007

jamming on crusty white
I can vouch for ancient one. Xhe was one of my first few t2s and she's just got such a high ceiling if played manually. I suspect she could just as good at t1, but they're an easy world boss clear and a late shadowlands stage (particularly good at soloing rumbles) at t2. She's really unique and cool to play, only having the two damaging attacks. Hulk is really great though w/ragnarok, I can't deny that, I've been using him all over the place since the uni.

Primpod
Dec 25, 2007

jamming on crusty white
Kaecilius is a very flexible Shadowland pick, being a villain with lots of aoe, and is a rare blast physical damage dealer.

Shang Chi's ok but nothing special.

Primpod
Dec 25, 2007

jamming on crusty white

fart simpson posted:

Ultron isnt the trash pile he used to be but he's still not good. I'd put him as a solid below average at this point. Venom is actually pretty good but only with his Antivenom uniform, which makes him a hero. Doctor Octopus is pretty decent and good for a shadowlands clear. Bullseye is garbage but he has an ignore dodge leadership, which is situationally useful and one of only 3 characters with that effect.

All of the other cheap villains are total garbage imo.
Non-uni Green Goblin is fine, just a bit niche in what he can do in shadowlands due to the energy reflect of a lot of the speed stages. It's not a good list though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Primpod
Dec 25, 2007

jamming on crusty white

thechalkoutline posted:

the store used to be the fuckin poo poo for buying 3* isos and 2* if you were desperate

now its loving TRASH and I can never do the gold daily because the iso daily is the only non-tryhard way to get chaotics in this meta

Chaotic ISO-8 are the true bane of my FF existence, there are not enough Energy/HP Physical/HP in the universe to sate my lust
I did not do this previously and have been loving the new store's access to semi-premium comic cards, uni xp chips and nice amounts of specific character bios, tbh.