Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
drat it, is it still under maintenance? I could've slept longer …

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Holy poo poo, that's pricy. 6,6k, dang.

e: Don't spend any money, don't spend any money, don't spend any money, don't spend any money, don't spend any money, damnit, I spent money.

Datasmurf fucked around with this message at 07:07 on Jun 7, 2017

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
I bought the xman gift with 6k crystals and loads of mats in it. Already had 1,1k in the bank, so I could start getting my Magnus on.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Yeah. Something like that.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
I'm happy that I can use my mega tickets on the mutants. Used one mastery on Magnus, one combo on not-fat rouge (hoping for a fat rouge costume tbh), one on Beast, one on Storm.

Guess I'll use my 350 on Cyclops.

e: Less happy that I forgot myself and did all 3 villain sieges. Now I've got to wait 5 hours to continue the quest line.

Datasmurf fucked around with this message at 10:12 on Jun 7, 2017

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Norns is the things I think I'll never run out of.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem

punchymcpunch posted:

i foolishly burned em all trying to get nebula's urus high enough for a top 50 finish

I sold of 30k of each regular, and 15k chaos norns, and I'm still at 14k of the regular ones, and 10k chaos.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Bah. Gonna need 5 rank 4 bam to progress. I have two. Guess that's what I get for trying to level up Thanos.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem

gypsyshred posted:

Applied to Dr Goonz as gypsyshred.

When does the clock for dailies reset?

17:00 GMT+2

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Gah, 3 rank 6 BAM to progress this quest. That'll take some time. Or just $100 on crystals I guess, but I can't afford that. Guess I'll have to start doing world bosses again.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Well I've hit my hard lock. I had the easy locks where you get the BAM or can't do your dailies because you already did them. But now...

I just hit the 1,000 Mkraan (this autocorrects on my phone to Moron so let me try to type this again).

I just hit the 1,000 Moron Crystals lock in the epic quest and I have 258. It's gonna be a few weeks until I can progress. drat!

Not got enough crystals to jump past it? That's what I did. Currently stuck at 3 R6 BAM. I got two and not enough crystals (or cash to buy more) to surpass it. Kinda irritating.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
I still use Nico for leveling lowbies through 10-8. Goes fast enough, and she always survives.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem

MarcusSA posted:

Is that the best place to level dudes? I've got a lot of guys in the 50-55 range that I want to take to 60 but drat it goes slow as poo poo.

No idea. It probably works better in higher levels, but in 10-8 I know I can do it on auto. Also, do as ICR does and buy lvl 5 xp chips to make it go even faster.

Also, Wolverine is such a beast. Even at 5/4/50. He often beats up stranges, sharogs, ghost riders, carnages and other t2s in timeline. I love it!

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Think I went with IAAG on my wolvie, not sure. Not fully kitted out due to the lack of 6* ISOs and the fact that he's only 50.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Took longer than expected, but finally finished the story and got my 60/6/6 wolvie. Didn't really have to whale much either.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Apart from spending a (mega) t2, is there a faster way to get my xmen to t2 than grinding bios for the next weeks / months?

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Finishing the epic quest was easy enough with some whaling, what bites my rear end is how long it'll take to get the xbios to 420 them. Well, Storm and Cyke anyway. Don't care that much for Beast.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
I got payed the other day, so I said gently caress it and bought 2 of the $70 X-men packages. Now I can soon start on Jean, and finally use up all these feathers and crystals cluttering up my inbox. :P Only need 30 more storm bios.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

I'm in the same boat. Wow it's a slog. I got this!

Indeed. But on the other hand, I only need to get 120 more for Beast and I'm done with the regulars. A bigger slog to level Jean tbh. :P

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
I use:
1) Sharon, Sharon's mom, and Sharon's mom #2 - mom harder
2) Strange, A1, Hellström
3) Odin, Thor, and the first sibling / lover I find
4) Doorknob, OG Ghost Rider, Robbie
5) Agent Vernon, Groot, Racon

And then Sharon, Strange, Odin, Prox, Hyperman or SuGi as allies.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
So, apart from the husbando-factor. Do we know whom of these new chars that are good, yet? Who to T2 first etc.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Isn't one of the Six a summoner? Mysterio or someone?

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Just had an interesting timeline battle. My speedy Kamala vs. a baby Groot. It went on for 4:52 with constant healing back up to full, untill my KK could claim her well deserved victory.

Kinda like watching two holy palas duke it out in a duel in WoW 12 - 13 years ago.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem

Fried Sushi posted:

Except that those two Holy Paladins are still dueling today.

Hah, true! Two resto druids, then. :P

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
I just sell them. Get so many mastery tickets anyway. Always seem to end up at 14-15k or so after some time of not doing anything else but the dailies and co-op for cash. Now and then I level up ISOs and obelisks to get from 901 to 200 something inventory space, and then it's back to auto-ing the hell out of the game.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem

Wizchine posted:

Future Fight, you are making an even bigger mistake not including him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zen_zRmbKaM

He is the best spiderman.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Yeah, I've been very close to T2ing Lash many times, now. Both with tickets and au naturale.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
I'm just aiming for everyone at T2. Most of them are collecting dust anyway. Like all the spider people, every X-man that isn't Snikt Bub, mostly Strange, Doorman, Thomas, and Sharog too. Depends if I'm doing something else than dailies (not likely). Heck, I seldom get to Strange while doing co-ops.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
So, who of these new people do I T2 first, or should I just wait with them 'till I've T2ed Lash?

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Welp. I whaled, and now I've got a T2 Spider Man 2099. Could've been worse, could've gone with Lash. :P

Is Drax good for anything these days?

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Titania looks better, but I have no idea. I'm still leveling them to 60 (Titania 58 and Abs Man 51).

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
I just used them all on Abs Man. No need for hidden tickets at the moment anyway.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Oh, I meant that I've completed all the quest packs.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
I just used a t2 ticket on Jane because I needed her bios to level the last BO (Black Dwarf) to 60.

Oh well. She'll probably collect dust with most of my other T2s.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
What was the maintenance for?

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
I'm trying to figure out what to spend gold on. I've already rerolled a ton of iso sets and donated 1 million to my alliance, but I'm still far away from spending the max.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
True, but I don't really have many URUs.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem

porkinson posted:

If you don't have everything upgraded in your lab yet, I just spent 3mil upgrading my shop.

I do. Oh well. Skills it is. I guess there are some skills I haven't upgraded yet. :P

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Welp, burned 35 million gold on Quicksilver while trying to get him to 60 on day one. Sadly, I'm stuck at 55 due to lack of gold. :P And for the first time in months, I've managed to spend all my energy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem

Celery Jello posted:

Out of curiosity, how are you not running out? Have you gotten most of the energy-needing bios, or...?

I have all the bios. Ha ha, yeah, I've gotten most of them. Everyone (apart from the 3 new ones of course) at 60/6/6/420 (well, the BO and the X-Men is between 415 and 420, because gently caress that slog). Probably around 50 T2s, and at least 150 bios on everyone, most seem to be at 270 or so, for upgrading the last ones to T2 and for costume upgrades (I want everyone to have at least an advanced costume, and mythic for people I care about, like the ones I've already got, Nico, Sharog, Crystal, Cap Marvel, Kamala, and Angela).

I guess it also help to have a high shame level. Just doing dailies and then getting energy refills from the alliance store and the points you get for sending stuff to friends usually puts me around 350 after a day, if I don't go all in on doing everything I can, that is.

I have a problem not spending money on this game, so yesterday I bought 2 of the 2 years anniversary packs for the 1k bam and crystals, so that I could buy the world boss packs up to the one costing 8k crystals. But as long as that only happens 3 - 4 times a year, I'm fine with it.