Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
how pay to win is it to get the xmen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
my biggest hang up was not knowing the best iso sets or dudes, is there an easy way to see what people have now? Or a general rule? Or a guide that tells me exactly what to do and which is the best?

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

This was posted in a Magento guide. It's pretty good:

https://imgur.com/a/aENTD

cool thanks, i whaled for a xmen pack. kuuuu kuuuu. And I'm back. Got like 6600 energy and 3200 tickets to go through.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
did they change costumes where you dont have to own the one it wants to upgrade and its just a bonus if you do?

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
whwat setups are you using for 12-5 through 12-8 to 3 star? Here is my dudes I try to use and I can only get 2 star on 12-6 which means 12-7 will probably wreck me. And 1-2 star on 12-5, 12-6. Any ez win dudes I should look into?

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
got the stages with strange,magneto,sharon, just had to play manually on my phone.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
whats a good buy with crystals? I have a 3500, I am thinking this chaos norn stones that is up which gives 500 for 1500 crystals and some gold and some other stuff.

also friend request me goons. Holyshoot

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Ramadu posted:

As a heads up that team can clear stage 1 of Shadowlands to give you some more weekly BAM and chaos norns

goons tell me if im missing any of the good uniforms left

What VIP level are you?

Also this will do pig, this will do

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

vip 15?

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
goons i need a suggestion for a t2 speed dude that can clear ab normal as easy as wolverine on a combat day or strange on a universal day. I just want to press random buttons and win. I don't have time to run out of poo poo or press a mortal kombat fatality code sequence. Does a character like that exist?

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

NmareBfly posted:

why yes NM, I will in fact put this on wolvie. Thank you.

Not really, unless it's spiderman 2099. On speed day I usually do Elsa Lead - Gwenpool - Kate Bishop or Yondu but it does require actually paying some amount of attention.

that gear seems over kill? He all ready has an active heal, why not boost his damage?

spiderman 2023213213213213131 is pay to win right?

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

navyjack posted:

I actually kind of get this with Baby Groot and Rogue both. Just keep half an eye on the health bar and hit whatever buttons pop up. Groot even more than Rogue, really.

i went for spiderman 1317y87654324546 and mega 6'd him and now working on 4/20 then gonna t2 ticket him. What gear and iso do i want? Thinking invuln at 50% hp and power of angry hulk. Or maybe some kind of heal.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Datasmurf posted:

True, but I don't really have many URUs.

level 6 skills

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
Kripparian journey on shadow land.

https://youtu.be/g6uk89K2kAE

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
Couple questions. Dimension rifts have no time limit now? Are we still relegated to a set number of people can enter them? If so what if everyone who goes in burns their 30 instant clears on a level 1 stage?

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Celery Jello posted:

There’s not a ticket that skips the last 5 levels of gear to get to 420, is there. I’m going to be farming 2099 bios for months. :smith:

should take you less then a month of 20 bios/day to get all gears to 20

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Celery Jello posted:

Well when I said farm I meant daily bios, but yeah I'm not spending 80 on that

Thanks, it just feels like it's taking forever right now I guess.

this is assuming you mega ranked him to 6 star, and have like 25+ days left of 20 bios.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
how do i get hidden route tickets without spending $, i used all mine up like an idiot

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

im freaking the heck out posted:

How are you guys beating WBU Thanos? Everything I have read was "LOL, use Jean Grey n00b!". Only problem is I use her and she gets her poo poo pushed in like 25 seconds later. She does the damage great, just she is made of paper. What strikers are you guys using? I can only figure its something to do with that.

Who are your team ups?

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
bios are holding me back. I got the bam to put some stars on the flash 2.0 but i need to finish getting nathan to 60.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
shadowlands helper, recommends what characters to use and their rotation
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xYuTPRiQRnPCsCiOy1Ava4-8PZguD9L2ubU8VjSlzsY/edit#gid=210833455

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Cool Kids Club Soda posted:

Yo I read that when WB came people came out people were struggling with it but my mythic StarOG with full urus clears it in 8 secs idgi. Am I doing something wrong??

the days of running around avoiding all the bad poo poo on the ground so you could pop lokis shield and then let her minions do all the damage barely making the timer. How far we have come.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

sick reward bro.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
this game gets more gacha every update.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
do you guys level costumes before going for urus? I've pretty much ignored costumes. Not sure if thats a smart play or not. I clear up to level 15 shadow lands and 30 t2. Also still trying to feed thanos(59 1/4)

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

NmareBfly posted:

I do 1* urus and the first uniform level pretty widely. Then, if they're a frontline person that I'll use for WBU or ABX or maybe PVP I'll consider upgrading further. Mythic uniform comes before trying to 6* all the urus slots though -- I've only ever done both with Sharon. 5* urus are where you should usually stop if you're bothering at all.

With 30 T2's you should really be able to clear Shadowlands to 25 though. Maybe you have crap cards?

i have only recently been giving it a real go and not all of my t2 are fully built out and i have some poo poo ones. Like niko and ant man. So uniforms aren't really needed for Slabs? OR more stats is always better?

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

thechalkoutline posted:

Whelp I bought the Halloween pack and now I'm VIP 10

At least I have rift bonus

add me to your flist, holyshooot

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

thechalkoutline posted:

Is Valkyrie worth the mega ticket? What even makes her good and/or what can she do?

her t2 passive stacks with coulsons as i understand it which lets you murder gently caress super villians

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Tolkien minority posted:

Is it a waste to use the mega rank ticket on Spider-Man 2099 when he's worse than normal Spider-Man? I don't really have any good speed heroes ATM

people use him for speed abx which i think hobo spiderman is not as good at

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

The Dave posted:

So I'm like 4 days out from unlocking Apocalypse and I feel like he's never really talked about. How does he rank with the other big T2s?

not worth the whale rush from what i heard but still solid. My lv59 costumed thanos aced him in TL FWIW

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
magneto works well too

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
why warwolf at t2? also in regards to t2 just put your best team up then auto run it imo. I do that and usually get 140 crystals or so.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
if its any consolation doing cables stage in under 15 seconds is way easier. I took him out in 6 seconds.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

STAC Goat posted:

I got 21 secs on my first go with Jean and the same basic She Hulk/War Wolf strategy. I'm not worried. I figure Cable and Witch should theoretically go down easier to Jean since they won't have the Speed > Blast advantage Quicksilver had. I got 15 tries before its even an issue to fill the other challenge which gives me two weeks to keep working those cards and urus up. And by then I might have Dormammu or T2 War Wolf or some other T2. So I'm chilled out about it. I was only so stressed and frustrated about the Quicksilver thing because I'd been focused on it for like 2 months and wasn't gaining traction. I felt stuck but you guys gave me the necessary advice about Ignore Defense and "damage proc" that got me over the hump.

why are you going for domaru? why not proxima who is an amazing striker or thanos who is just all around good?

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

NmareBfly posted:

Do all you people with infinite GuKs also have every single person in the game 415'ed? Honestly curious what's causing the discrepancy here. I don't always play to peak efficiency but I dump all my energy at least twice a day most of the time so I'm not sure what I should be farming more of. In a given day my priorities are something like:

- Special missions. All 20 every day.
- World bosses. Apoc x5 because he has a better ISO drop rate than the recommended guy.
- Villain siege. Need them clear tickets.
- Whatever else I need for the daily challenges.
- Magneto
- Daily mission (gold, usually)
- AB regular
- Timeline x 10

That's all stuff I do every day almost without fail. Then when I'm actually farming / bored:
- First level of co-op play (that gets the reward without spending clears.) I only do the rest if I have > 300 or so clears banked.
- ABX (Some weeks I do this every day, sometimes I get bored.)
- Hela's stage. Only need 7 more days of this before I have enough to mythic her.
- Dimension rift. Don't always open my own right away but I'll sponge someone else's if it's around. Typically I go for Giant Man because I think his is the fastest to run?
- Veiled Secret (assuming I'm not capped out on mkran and feathers, won't be for a while with Cable and Apoc gear to level.)
- Dark Dimension because Clea's at 20-19-19-20 and I want to be done with her.
- WBU
If I still have more energy to burn at this point I'll open my own rift. If I still have more after that I'll usually burn it on random story missions.

Roster wise, I'm full up except the paywall people. 6 combat people not at full mastery and 2 speed people then I can start piling up norn stones too. I very rarely do WBI when it's not a daily mission. Is that the whole problem? I never noticed getting THAT many guks from it.

How long have you been playing? I have 40 dudes not at 4/15 . But even then that probably would not drain my 30k guks. I remember way back in the day I was spamming the poo poo out of normal missions which I don't do that much these days. It could have been that, which started to give me a stock pile. Also I clear co-op every day but I don't pay attention to the drops beyond the gold I see when I'm done. I manually run my special missions and the other xmen/strange stuff. That's how I stay ahead on clear tickets. I auto run the time line. Dimension rifts I clear ticket. But other then that I do the same stuff you do but have 30k guks and 30k debris. I have also been playing for 2 years now but did take a 3-4 month break.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

thechalkoutline posted:

Do you guys not buy the 75 tickets from the Alliance Store everyday? I think after that my second source of clear tickets is AB/X and it seems to keep me in the clear

I'm super hoardy about my clear tickets, I have well over 10k; simming everything is the only way to live

I don’t hoard clear tickets. I ride 50-200 and run out once in a blue moon. But then they throw a bunch at us.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
bunch of high level whales are going crazy over this. Was the costume thing ever this bad? Maybe they will reverse it?

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Shappa posted:

Hey for all you people complaining about this change maybe stop spending crystals (or money) on the loot boxes. Multiple people in here have already done it and my alliance is lighting up with lootbox related accomplishments.

By buying into it your justifying the existence of lootboxes and therefore you're the problem. The only message Netmarble is going to take away from that is "well these people are all idiots who don't do what they say they're going to do".

They gave us 1750 crystals for free and the first pull is guaranteed to give you one of the new dudes. If you still see the same people lighting up for buying the boxes in a few days then you're correct.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

WarEternal posted:

Yeah, that's 1750 free crystals you flushed down the toilet on a character you'll never be able to finish, instead of saving it for better uniforms or something in the future. Or instead of just quitting outright. It's exactly what you shouldn't be doing if you're trying to discourage the loot boxes.

:shrug: Still wont buy anymore though or buy more monthly things. And they will consider it a loss if a majority of accounts are only buying one 10 set and nothing further.