Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
I am short like 300 norns, RIP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014

Blorknorg posted:

I certainly hope you retroactively get all the extra rewards for the epic quest missions you've completed if you buy the Magneto pack after you've started. It seems like it'd be overly lovely if they didn't...but then they did just lock two characters behind a 6600 gem paywall.

you do

also there's pay-for-login bonuses if you look under that mission shop tag or whatever

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
%n rights are for %n

Mr. Maggy fucked around with this message at 13:27 on Jun 7, 2017

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
i have a 50% invuln obelisk on BP and he is basically impossible to kill even if he's the last one standing in a rumble

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
the issue is i need bios to gear them up, which rank up tickets can't do unless I get a mega-t2

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
T2 Magneto can keep someone in stun like 90% of the time

He's almost like Songbird, but with actual damage

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
i suck at wbu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014

Cool Kids Club Soda posted: