Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

punchymcpunch posted:

lmao phys def

black dwarf is really scary

maybe jeans shoots physical damage fire idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Mother of god that spidey move :stare:

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

100% agreed with icr. You guys are the best gaming friends I've met on the internet

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

omg all the animations for everyone but vulture are incredible but vulture is still ok

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Yeah it seems to be busted for me and greywords too.

Join the discord! theres never been a better time!!!!!!!!

https://discord.gg/2HkNXzx

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

The Dave posted:

I think I'm focusing on Lizard first.

I totally didn't realize how much more excited I am about the Spiderman rogues than say the New Avengers. Also given they didn't introduce a native T2 like Dormy/Odin/Thanos, and Jean has her own upgrade path, I feel I have the green light to dump all the BAM I've been hording on Dormy. (He's better to go with than Thanos, right?)

get odin first if you don't have him. but yeah, doormat is way better than thomas

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Cyclops soloing Lucas p cage is hilarious. I hit his five and got up and got a drink and went to the bathroom. Came back refreshed to some gold and bam. A++ would 6* again. He's not even t2 either or rolled gear or ISO or oby. His five is just that good.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

It's the only thing in the game with an item cap, isn't it? it's truly baffling

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Need a second 25 stages tbh

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

punchymcpunch posted:

hell even a third 25

shadowrun owns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swfD5uFSg_E

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Tiny Chalupa posted:

So I'm torn on the upcoming 300 bio's from the 7 day check in reward
I could throw them at a 6 star and basically guarantee being able to tier 2 them BUT i have 2 tickets currently.
Beast, elsa and Spider-Man are all just on the edge of being maxed out and vulture is chugging along

So 300 bio's could also boost another character to or close to 6 star
My people remaining:

Misty Knight, Sin, Hogun, phil colsun, mocking bird, Venom, agent 13, Gamora, Gorgon, Giant Man, Luke cage, war machine, green goblin, doctor octopus, punisher, drax, hulk - all 5 star

Maximus, Winter Solider, Modok, Karnak, kingpin, squirrel girl, Nebula, iron man, fandral, falcon, Captain America, star lord, Volstag, dare devil, elektra, cross bones, Blade, hulking - all 4 star

Vision, moon girl, yondu, lizard - 3 star

Everybody has some bio's, some closer to the next level then the other
None of them jump out as being "needed"

What do you guys think?

so because i know you've been whaling and have a really solid roster now I'm gonna suggest phillip j coulson and say you t2 him. he's the best support character and brings insane buffs and will make everyone hit like a truck

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Datasmurf posted:

Just had an interesting timeline battle. My speedy Kamala vs. a baby Groot. It went on for 4:52 with constant healing back up to full, untill my KK could claim her well deserved victory.

Kinda like watching two holy palas duke it out in a duel in WoW 12 - 13 years ago.

I think the funniest is 2 dormammus who get in sync with using their abilities cause they never actualy do damage to each other

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

The Dave posted:

This 300 bios selector is really putting a strain on my head. Be smart and use it on an unfarmable I don't give a poo poo about or just dump it into Sandman to quicken up farming Sinister 6? Hmmmmm Hmmmm.....

i used it on the krav man. do what your heart tells you :)

use it on a waifu

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

C. Everett Koop posted:

2 things:

1: Has anyone else had trouble feeding bios to someone and having them go through? I've had the game reset to menu when feeding Odin bios or having them not go through, with the work-around being feeding the bios in stages instead of all at once. This has been a recent development since the last patch and I'm wondering if something broke then.

2: I've finally gotten to the point where I can comfortably clear SL each week, which I'm sure is great news to everyone who's tired of me bitching about it. MagnetMan solves my issue with Floor 22 Villains, which freed up Stranger for 23. Snikt Bubs dominates 25 and that lets me use IF in the teens for a combat relay. Odin can either take care of Luke in 24 or I can save Ebony Maw for that and let Odin clear an earlier stage. Really, the only issue I have now is getting through the 10-15 floors when I'm trying to keep as many cards in my deck as possible just in case I get some bad floor draws.

if you have cyke he easily dominated lucas p cage on stage 24 even if he is at t1 like mine is. it is probably the funniest clear because its literally hitting his 5 once and waiting for the win screen

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Cool Kids Club Soda posted:

When's playable Fin Fang Foom?

keke hire this man

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Vodos posted:

:toot:

I highly recommend buying the uru chest in the alliance store every day! You'll mostly get 3* or 4* but this can happen too! That's like 20M gold and shitloads of resources saved (unless you get really lucky when combining 5*s).

said it in discord but holy poo poo :eyepop:

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Nails posted:

I've been having the same issue. I actually just finished the 600 speed norns one, and shortly after, you have to grind out 1200 universal norns. It loving sucks, and I suspect there's at least one more in the chamber for Strange, and probably 2 for X-Men. It basically puts a freeze on doing any more masteries, and that's probably the worst part since it hamstrings your progress for the other stuff.

I get like, several hundred norns a day I think because I do a bunch of WBI stuff. I do 3 at a time and eventually it quickly adds up

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

navyjack posted:

Ok, I'm gonna natural T2 somebody tomorrow. I have a big strong roster of T2, so who is best/coolest?

Vulture
Kamala
Songbird
HoboSpider
Crystal
Inferno
Satana

vulture probably

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

dont forget the stranger costume takes bam to level up lol

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

MarcusSA posted:

Mega Rank Up tickets or costumes.

thirding this but wait till the costumes are on sale for 750 each

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

STAC Goat posted:

I was always wondering where you folks got all your tickets and then a couple of weeks ago I noticed one of those mega rank up tickets on sale in the store and it clicked. I haven't bought any because I was saving for Magneto and now I'm restashing, but I might look at a couple of those next. There's no costumes I feel like I need right now.

I run the starks stash and usually end up being able to get 1 mega rank ticket before each patch

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Just a heads up for the dudes in marble hebrons, we hit alliance store level 9! Now you can buy cnorns with your alliance tokens! This is cool because if you were like me and were being stuck on the wolverine/jean 1000 mkraan stage you can covert th cnorn to mkraans in the converter in the lab! You can also do the black antimatter to Phoenix feathers too! This is a really good way to get a little extra everyday and before you know it you'll cut off a ton of time for a couple of the best charCters in the game!!!

Also I got 2 orange chests from wbi today so I am super excited for my incoming 2000 universal Norns or whatever!

Which reminds me, I've seen a couple of people talk about needing regular norn stones for the dr strange quest, you can also convert norn stones to a different kind every day! The converter is sort of forgotten as a thing in the lab it it can help you get that little more every day for basically free.

Ramadu fucked around with this message at 13:37 on Aug 3, 2017

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

porkinson posted:

That would be great, I have 2 weeks worth of Shadowland bios saved, means I would be able to blow my whole load on Miguel.

Make sure they don't expire on you!

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Celery Jello posted:

Thanks for all of this information, it really helps. I will admit, while I gripe about making these decisions, in the end I don't sweat getting The Most Efficient Outcome Ever, so I think what I may do is take advantage of my timing and just start to grab Spidey 2099 because he's new and fancy. I can't recall if I have a Mega Rank 6 ticket, but I won't say no to a second speed Rank 6.

For ShaRog, I assume I'm going to need to wait on the daily characters to drop selectors, along with the twice-monthly daily login selectors? I can't actually *do* World Boss stuff yet (not enough people worth a crap) so if there's selectors that come from that I don't have access to that yet.

What he's alluding too is that if you donate to your alliance you get alliance tokens and for 110 you can get a 20 bio selector a day and can select Sharon with it

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Celery Jello posted:

Aaaaah! Okay, I'll have to do that more then. I only have so much money so I can't get the tokens too fast, but that works.

Yeah it's annoyingly having to spend 1mil a day on it but it is worth it. Coop is where you get the bulk of your money a day so get as many characters to 4* and level 50 to increase how much you can get. But that said, concentrating on one at a time is imo the best plan. One story one rift one special etc and then just whatever. It's been so long since i needed to worry about that though.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

STAC Goat posted:

Is Lash any good? I just want something to do with all these Chaos Tokens. Should i just waste them on the other prizes?

no lash is bad

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

mantis probably because of the sleep field but her t2 only gives ignore defense i think. yellowjackets t2 iirc makes him very powerful and i use him in late stage shadowlands still

gently caress shadowlands stage 29. jean odin wolverine only barely won and they're all 420 and have urus and poo poo.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

fart simpson posted:

You just gotta stick to your memorized skill rotations my dude

cant remember that many so i just do like 6 5 3 on everyone regardless

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Do world boss invasions as much as you can. Thats the fastest way to get bios

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

The Dave posted:

drat I wasn’t expecting wolvies costume to be the higher price. Still feel obligated to get it, nothing to spend crystals on until the next big update, just gonna be on grinding autopilot til then.

It's cause he's a native t2 character. lovely but there is precident like thanos'

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Yup, definitely a dud of a patch. But its sorta to be expected when this was just the lopped off tip of the last patch. If these were part of the last patch we'd be just going ehhhhhhh

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Datasmurf posted:

Go, anti! Who wants to be on a list anyway.

you're on the list now bub

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Cinara posted:

Thinking of skipping Scarlet Witch and just paying the 1500 crystals to unlock Apoc when I get everything else done, she really doesn't seem worth it especially with the Thor update that is in a month.

There's a bunch of speculation there about possible new epic quest or native t2s. New epic seems unlikely but native t2s seems very possible.

How do you decipher these moon runes

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

im tired of damage

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

fart simpson posted:

I’m writing a letter to my senator right now

Is that wise? Trump could easily take this rng gear drop as a war declaration and nuke Korea and that would blow up Keke too

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

I'm surprised how much i give a poo poo about this but this is really dumb of them to do.

my daily dopamine dispenser why do you do this :smith:

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Holyshoot posted:

bunch of high level whales are going crazy over this. Was the costume thing ever this bad? Maybe they will reverse it?

The costume thing is like a match compared to the bonfire thats going on with this now.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

STAC Goat posted:

I think in the grand scheme of things in won't be that big a deal. If they're in the random boxes I assume that means they work the same way the AForce does. You might not get lucky and grab one of the new characters, but you'll get 8 of their bios and you can use that on them. They'll get unlocked soon enough and then everyone who has tickets will get them up anyway. At least that's how I think I understand it.

I'm disappointed because I don't have a ton of saved tickets to just waste on random characters I'm not familiar with, but you know, whatever. Its a game. Some stuff is hard and some stuff is easy.

I'm a little sad we got this update instead of a Runaways one (just because those are characters I'm familiar with) to go with their Hulu show. But I'll probably wait for another update and a 3rd pay character and then get the 20 a day when I can grab Valkyrie, Quasar, and whoever comes next and then use the rest to get Agent Venom/2099 to 4/20.

※The Ultimate Hero Chest also contains other characters except those that can be obtained from the 20 Biometrics Daily Packs and X-Men characters. (Added)

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Zokari posted:

???? What that ever in doubt? It already said the box was only a "chance" at bios for the new characters.

I, and everyone i talked to and saw on the reddit, assumed it was the 5 on the box picture. So the new 3 and BP and Carol.

SLAP IN THE FACE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

fart simpson posted:

No, this is the reason everyone was so upset about it

gently caress, i was upset just form those 5! now im even more mad at video games

i need that frog to tell me not to be mmad