Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

NmareBfly posted:

What're ya'll top tier WB teams these days? I've reached the point that the thing I'm really looking for is the ability to kill the boss by mashing buttons one handed without actually glancing at the screen, so daisy-wolf-prox has been retired for a while. On most of these I have to swap to the main DPS character but then I can do the rest with eyes closed.

1. Shulk or Star Lord, Coulson, Sharon.
2. Santana, Dormy, Hellstrom
3. A1, Clea, Strange
4. Hela, Thor, Odin
5. Thanos, Nebula, Gamora

And strikers are always a combo of Strange - Prox - Sharon - Odin - SG - Dormy.

Still haven't gotten a WBU kill but I haven't bothered trying in a while. I generally do team #1 in that list and get the boss down to about 1/4 heath, figure I need to cake my Sharon in more urus.

She-hulk, T2 Coulson, and Sharon is an easy WBU clear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

If I just want to slam out some WBs then my teams are:

1. She-hulk or Star-lord depending on the day / T2 Coulson / T2 Sharon
2. Satana / Clea / Dormammu
3. Medusa / Jane / Odin
4. Ancient One / Mordo / Dr. Strange
5. Ebony Maw / Daisy / Proxima

But sometimes I like to mix it up a bit and slide in teams like Gorgon / Warwold / Kamala (this team kills 5/7 world bosses in about 10 seconds) or experiment with the new X-Men people etc

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

C. Everett Koop posted:

I thought his Netflix costume (which is probs as close as we're gonna get to a Punisher Max costume) made him like combat top tier or whatever. That true?

No.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

I feel like you should automatically get a legendary or mythic chest when you do this

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

What alternate universe are you living in where Proxima isn't great at SL? She gives me easier clears on literally any eligible stage than any of the other Black Order guys, and I have the entire Black Order at 6/6/60

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

She's still one of my most used characters in World Boss, Battleworld, and Shadowlands, and she's still one of my top 3 or 4 WB strikers in terms of damage output. She's not very good in Timeline though yeah.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

I usually use Strange, Sharon, Carnage, or Dormammu for floor 24 myself. On most weeks I use Proxima on floor 22 and she doesn't even take a hit because she stunlocks the heck outta those bitches

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Triple Post all the Black Order dudes can do a job and they're all solid characters but none of them are really meta anymore imho. The power of Strange, new uniform Sharon, Dormammu, etc has creeped them good. Black Dwarf is probably the worst native T2 in the game right now. He's still decent but his whole gimmick is physical and the meta is still energy based despite Wolverine being added.

fart simpson fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Jun 28, 2017

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Why are you having trouble with Odin on stage 23? I've been using him there since he was 6 stars and level 55 and haven't really had any issues. It helps to have Jane Thor in the team so you can use the teamup button to get his immunity skill and also Odin's autoattacks are physical so when you've finished all your skills you need to kite until you can use them again or else you'll kill yourself on the reflect.

e: Also Sharon is probably iffy on this stage although I haven't tried. I think 4 out of 5 of her skills do significant physical damage which will wreck you on the reflect.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

punchymcpunch posted:

the reason why it's important to clear waves is you always want the option that gives you a 5* comic card and you never want the option that gives you a 5* iso which means if the comic card option on that stage is a wave and you cant clear it then you just lost a 5* card which is bad because you want to grind 5* cards into 6* cards

disregard if you have perfect cards

I'm agreeing so freakin hard with this post

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Over at Buster Highman we're still 28 I think

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Kevlar Beard posted:

In as Kevlar Beard - applied for Buster Highman

And you're in. Welcome.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Wolverine is really good. I easily beat Infinity Thanos with him at 6/5/55 and no obelisk.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

:jackbud:

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

The Dave posted:

I think I'm focusing on Lizard first.

I totally didn't realize how much more excited I am about the Spiderman rogues than say the New Avengers. Also given they didn't introduce a native T2 like Dormy/Odin/Thanos, and Jean has her own upgrade path, I feel I have the green light to dump all the BAM I've been hording on Dormy. (He's better to go with than Thanos, right?)

Get both Dormammu and Thanos. That's what I'm doing.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

The Dave posted:

Well I just want to dump all my resources into 60ing one of them at a time.

Yeah I got 420ed Odin and he's the bomb

That's what I did too. I finished Dormammu a few weeks back and now Thanos is 5 stars

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

NmareBfly posted:

I wonder if WBU SG is going to turn out to need Maximus at T2 or something. What're all the summoners?

Corvus
SG
Loki
Squirrel girl (!)
Kingpin
Maximus
Nico maybe?
Hellstrom
Kid Kaiju

Do we know anything about whether or not summons get striker bonuses / leadership and such? Does SG's passive help tippy toe too?

um excuse me what about Devil Dinosaur

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Reports are coming in that new Spidey isn't the speed hero day savior we needed, an Supergiant WBU is nearly impossible and her gimmick seems bugged

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Ramadu posted:

Need a second 25 stages tbh

Mega agreedo

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Vodos posted:

I'm gonna save that so hard for a jean or wolvie uniform!

You probably won't be able to use it on them because right now Dr. Strange is the only native T2 with a uniform and you can't use the ticket on him

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Noice! I just got Thanos up to 6 stars earlier this week (he was my final native T2 other than Jean) and finally unlocked Jean Grey today on the same day my phoenix feathers hit the cap. Things are looking up

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

navyjack posted:

Anybody got tips for beating WBU phase 2 with the "slow" effect?

More DPS, bithc

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

WBU pretends to be clever by having different mechanics for each boss but in the end the character balance is so bad that Sharon, Dr. Strange, and Jean Grey do so much more damage than everyone else that the real answer for literally every WBU gimmick is to just make one of those 3 characters do more damage until you get past the wall.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

It's kind of a shame because you open up Supergiant and see that her gimmick is that you're supposed to use summon based characters to kill her. Except the character balance is so bad that Dr. Strange and Sharon still do 5x as much damage as any of the summon characters even after applying an 80% damage reduction debuff. :lol:

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Welp, today I ranked up Thanos mastery to 6 red stars and now I have literally no use for chaos norns except those sweet natty T2 upgrades. I could convert to M'kraan crystals except I only need 10 more days of normal farming to get enough to finish off Jean's mastery but I still need 21 more farming days to get enough feathers to 6 star her. I wonder if we'll get any more chaos norn mastery characters?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Just wait until you need to grind chaos norns :)

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

I'm constantly low on red norns because I'm trying to fully max out Kamala's urus and gosh, getting 6 star urus requires a heck of a lot of norns

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

MarcusSA posted:

I got semi lucky when I rolled this for my wolv.

That looks garbage for extreme alliance battle and world boss ultimate tbh.

Here's mine:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Vodos posted:

Looking at those makes me think I might be an obelisk hoarder?

Do you ever actually equip any of them???????

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

C. Everett Koop posted:

I've finally got the entire Black Order 6*'d. I've dumped so much loving gold into leveling up BAM and now I never have to do it again until the next time an epic quest makes me.

Now to grind out around elventy kerjillion bios to get everyone up to 60! And to keep grinding BAM to get everyone's skills up!! :shepicide:

Feels good man. I have Jean at 5 stars and in about a week or so I'll have all the native T2s at 6 stars and then I can finally relax and soak up the BAMs

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Ramadu posted:

dont forget the stranger costume takes bam to level up lol

It's OK I have more than I will ever need until they release a new T2 character who needs it

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Thanos is extremely good tier at pvp. I'm beating jean greys in timeline about 90% of the time with him

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Wizchine posted:

In line with other people's posts, I need some advice on choosing my first ever T2's :

I have two T2 Tickets, and 10 possible choices that are almost ready to use them on. Which two should I choose, fellow goons?

Baron Mordo
Black Bolt
Black Panther
Captain America
Sharon Rogers
Hulkbuster
Iron Fist
Magneto
Singularity
White Tiger

I was thinking Captain America and Iron Fist, but I'm imagining some would say forget Cap and T2 Sharog instead.

White Tiger

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

White Tiger

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Cosmic Spider-Man as a native T2 would be cool

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

punchymcpunch posted:

yeah i think hes even the same dude as real doom somehow. like maybe he froze himself im not sure. his archenemy is robot tiger dum dum dugan man i think.

Apparently if you consider the marquis of death storyline then main continuity doom is like 60 million years old already and uses advanced magic and willpower to keep himself alive

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Network42 posted:

So is the game updating tonight and I'll be able to play Miguel tomorrow morning, or am I going to have to wait even longer?

I don't know the answer to your question.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

whatspeakyou posted:

Got Dormammu to 50. Looks like he'll end up being my first natural t2. Is the combo of Rulk leader, T2 Coulson, and Dormammu a good setup for WBUs or am I putting too many eggs in one basket?

I haven't had much luck with Dormammu for WBU but I think it's probably possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Cool, a Thanos uniform. A second native t2 uniform has hit the building

e: his uniform bonus seems pretty decent too. He'll basically have 40% immunity uptime and a 30% heal every 10 seconds

fart simpson fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Aug 8, 2017