Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slime
Jan 3, 2007
Oh god that dog one is so sad. Not only should dogs totally be eating meat, there are so many things apart from chocolate that are toxic to dogs. So, so many things. So many fruit and vegetable things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Weldon Pemberton posted:

Yeah he has brass balls for doing that publicly. Also I used to go to the library behind him like 4x a week and would have done a lot of eyebrow-wiggling had I recognised him.

This person, OTOH, is undermining their own cause by looking exactly like the SNL character designed to take the piss out of them:

Every time I see this, the face rings a bell. I know that face. The surroundings look pretty UK-ish too.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Nutsngum posted:

Michaelangelo was the "cool" one. Raphael was the angsty one.

What the gently caress? Don't come into this thread pedalling your incorrect Mutant Turtles information. Raphael is cool but crude. Michaelangelo is a party dude. You'd think you never watched it slavishly like a normal person does.

:goonsay:

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

King of Foolians posted:

Also his "well worn out jeans" which I think is code for "He doesn't wash his clothes".

No, it just means they're old jeans. They're unlikely to wear out if he's not washing them, they'll just be gross and filthy.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Let that be a lesson to children. If you wear a watch or a wristband or something too tight in your youth, you hands will atrophy and be tiny when you're an adult.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

You'll also be rich and the most powerful man in the world and never have to filter your thoughts to your mouth because half of half of a country voted for you, not for your own worth, but because it was against someone else.

:patriot:

But is it really worth those tiny, tiny little baby hands?

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

That's one acrofatic dude. Dude owns.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

treiz01 posted:

I didn't want this to pass by unnoticed :D

i can't take credit for it, i heard it elsewhere myself

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

New Wave Jose posted:

I don't understand what it is suppose to do. Is it to simulate her dancing and trampling on you??

At a guess I'd say it's to look up her skirt.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

wtf i ordered a goodburger with nothing on it, that's something

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

PCOS Bill posted:

Well there's at least one positive in that photo.

itt pcos bill admits to being a furry

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Wheat Loaf posted:

This is the third or fourth time I've seen stuff like "TRUMP MUST NOT FORGET HIS INCEL SUPPORTERS WHO DELIVERED THE ELECTION FOR HIM".

What exactly do they expect him to do?

Russian prostitutes.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

PCOS Bill posted:

Also I love women.

(I actually don't have a Trump sticker on any of my vehicles. Liberals are known to damage vehicles with Trump stickers)

That's a lie(beral)

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Randaconda posted:

...What is this?

Looks like some kind of small pastry.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Slugnoid posted:

getting a real weekend at bernies vibe from this one

Guy in the back is obviously held upright with sticks and the camera is taped to his hands.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

grittyreboot posted:

So does PCOS Bill have dirt on the real mods or...

the terrible secret is that they're all just animals that lowtax has trained to run the website to cut costs

pcos bill keeps them on his side by threatening them with a visit to the vet or a bath or whatever other poo poo pets hate

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Guy Goodbody posted:

This does not belong in this thread

21 shirts? That girl's a keeper.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
Woah woah woah. Where the gently caress is Big the Cat? And Froggy! How could he forget poor Froggy?

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Randaconda posted:

Wtf.

Despite the :wtc:, are they aware Sonic is male?

butt
babies

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
Wait wait. Those are two different people?

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Sic Semper Goon posted:

Always wondered what was with the mottled purple/pink parts of fat (white) people.

Are they massive stretch marks or something?

maybe it's fungus

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Gorilla Salad posted:

Where are his loving ears?

He can't hear the trolls if he's got no loving ears.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

why is it so tiny

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

It probably isn't at full mast.

And dang, those are some nice obliques.

honestly that's still small even flaccid

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Mad Hamish posted:

Really? This is very unsettling.

please don't kill anyone

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Dennis McClaren posted:

Serious question - do some people, like these dudes, actually think fedora's are cool and fashionable?

They think wearing them gives them class when actually it makes them look like rear end.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

mng posted:

I need someone young and hip to explain this to me.

4chan racists are stupid

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

why doesn't he rewire his brain so he has the self control to lose weight? is it because he can only do it once and he doesn't want to waste it on not being fat?

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

LingcodKilla posted:

In a bizarre twist it's the people fighting Nazis using a bunch of meth.

I think british and americans were using meth too. Like, all of the pilots on both sides were hopped up on meth.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

im spiderman scoping out the two loaves of bread and a fish hanging between jesus' legs

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Serperoth posted:

Batman and Iron Man are both super-gazillionaire geniuses, I'm pretty sure they'd be familiar with the Bible
Bruce Banner and Spider-Man are also pretty smart and educated dudes, see the previous point
And Captain America grew up in the interwar period, in the US, he'd be pretty familiar with that stuff.

At least they didn't include, say, Daredevil, or Magneto

And Superman IS Jesus so of course he'd know all about it.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

hackbunny posted:

No it's a fictional history of Bangor, Maine and how hosed up it could be under the surface. Derry is very transparently Bangor (where King grew up), down to the water tower and lovely plastic Paul Bunyan statue, and the gay man's death at the hands of local youth really happened (minus killer clown) and was one of King's inspirations for It

King's works tend to be about Maine in general. He really loving hates Maine.

I don't really blame him.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

"Timmy, where did you get a sex doll made of flesh?"
"Uh...internet?"
"Ok!"

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Panfilo posted:

If I wanted to see a kitchen full of wankers I'd just watch Hells Kitchen.

Personally I'd put a mirror in the kitchen.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Avenging_Mikon posted:

I like the belated realization.

I know, right? Look at that phone battery. CHARGE YOUR loving PHONE YOU PERVERT.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

Butthole and junk are the first things I wash. Washcloth straight to the target zones immediately and then use that poofball thingy on the rest of me starting from the top down. Shower tactics.

Dumbass. Wash butt and junk with the washcloth LAST, followed by throwing the washcloth in the wash. That means that prior to cleaning butt and junk you can use the cloth on the rest of ya. Walla!

Lime Tonics posted:

6 year bed bug infestation,

https://nypost.com/2017/11/22/coupl...dium=SocialFlow

counts as gross , right?

oh dear god just burn the place to the ground

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
WHAT THE gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Ignite Memories posted:

If only men had some sort of avenue through which to alter their physical appearance. Alas,

diet and exercise don't work it's 100% genetics *eats a family sized pizza all alone and washes it down with a 1.5 liter soda that came with the pizza*

• Locked thread