Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
I've never even heard of bringing any other people on the honeymoon. Is that a thing people actually do or just this one idiotic nerd?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe
What the hell is a "gray ace"

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

Slime posted:

Raphael is cool but crude.

Gimme a break

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe
It's mostly just the hair, for some reason he refuses to just be a bald dude. You're an iconic, extremely rich and famous movie director, just shave your head my man.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

oldpainless posted:

Is he also wiping his rear end with it?

I think bodily fluids just end up that color when they've been just sitting there for years and years without being cleaned. Like I'm pretty sure blood would be that color too if you were at an old crime scene that went undiscovered for a long time.

I could be totally wrong about that but nobody correct me, its better this way.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe
Also, what's the deal with Sonic being a character that people are somehow sexually attracted to? Is there some history there that I'm not aware of? I mean, he doesn't even speak or have much of a personality that I've seen from the games I've played, but that was like 20 years ago.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

PCOS Bill posted:

There's comic books and the cartoons too

Ah, yea I guess that's mostly it. I only ever played the first few actual games, and there was almost zero characterization to latch onto whatsoever.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

text me a vag pic posted:

sometimes I like to take a break in my trashroom, piss in an OJ bottle, and sit in front of a pile of idiot colorful foreign money

Two different types of paint right there too. I'm sure he just had an ongoing painting project going on right off-screen...

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe
I'd never have thought there'd be a context where "Dora The Exposer" would seem somehow almost normal by comparison. At least she's an adult version of the character, jesus.

Edit: Oh wait, the "artist" for some reason felt the need to draw Dora's ribs showing through her skin, so yea that brings it right up to the creepy level of the others imo.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

I'd rather not, thank you very much.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe
I should play a prank on my parents and tell that I've finally come to terms with my sexuality. I've finally met my better half, and have begun to quantum date the number 24. Feels good to be able to let my true self out into the world after all these years of hiding.

My parents are very accepting and they'd probably do their best to nod and smile, which would be hilarious.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe
I have to admit I laughed at him calling pants "cloth pull-ups".

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe
Raw onions are appropriate for any dish really. Just slice up an onion and put it on the side, I'll eat it.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe
Just the mere fact that a dude fucks a stuffed animal or whatever doesn't really phase me, it's how unafraid he is to just post it all openly on the internet. A little bit of shame is not always a bad thing, jeez.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

LingcodKilla posted:

Waaaaay to big for meth. That's alcohol and fast food.

To be fair, I think there's clearly some unfortunate genetics in there as well.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

Jerry Cotton posted:

I'm the leg that's twice the width of the other leg.

Gout is gross.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe
How do your teeth get that yellow when you're only like 15? I mean, mine aren't exactly pure white but my excuse is I'm almost 35.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

Tim Whatley posted:

Andrew Luck?

Nah, it's Eric Trump. Easy mistake to make though.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe
There are so many hairstyles I don't understand why when you know you have a face like that you sweep it all back, exposing your entire forehead. The mother has a much better looking hairstyle, at least for this gene pool.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe
That's not Le Turtle girl is it? She looks bigger than her obviously but I assume a few years have passed...

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

text me a vag pic posted:

I don't think so. I tried to find out what happend to Haile the Turtle but after 5 minutes, i was exhausted.

Well, thanks for trying. No way I was gonna spend 5 minutes looking for her on the internet. You go looking for stuff like that and god only knows what you could find, I depend on this thread to act as a filter so my mind doesn't break like a Lovecraft character.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

Sludge Tank posted:

One of my friends just said she looks like a tim Burton doll

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

ExecuDork posted:

There's a quote floating around, something like "We become what we pretend to be". If it's fake, like through makeup and photoshop, she's trying pretty hard to appear to be trying pretty hard at something else. So, she succeeds in convincing the world that she has a serious mental illness with layers of delusion and she is to be pitied. What then? What's her end-game?

"Ha-ha! I'm not really a lich-like stupid rich girl!"
????
PROFIT

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

purple death ray posted:

These weirdos always have this idea that people need to gently caress to stay alive?? Where the heck is that coming from? They'll say it like it's the most obvious thing

Physical contact with other human beings is something that people do need in order to be emotionally healthy, but that doesn't necessarily mean sex specifically. And it's a lot more important to little kids that are still developing, not so much 20 something incels. So yea, not really about sex at all but to these guys everything is about sex.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe
One time after a lot of beers one of my college friends convinced me to try dipping and it was just horrendously disgusting. Way moreso than smoking cigarettes, I just can't imagine how anyone overcomes that for long enough to become addicted to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

Brawnfire posted:

That whole area of the face is so prominent and important I can't imagine playing around with its well-being like that.

And it's not like mouth cancer won't also kill you, it'll just horribly disfigure you before it does. Lung cancer is probably more painful though.

• Locked thread