Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
Hey did I post this already?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYijueHrZto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

I’m the 95 likes

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
As soon as I lost my job, the first thing I did was sell my tattoos.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Randaconda posted:

Can confirm. Grew up hella poor, and have had to sell a bunch of poo poo to make rent several times in my adult life.

:hfive:

lmao if you haven't sold plasma to pay bills but then immediately spent half of that money on food because selling plasma made you so hungry you felt ill

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I consider myself well marbled.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

cash crab posted:

Right! it's the giftbag at the end.

That was a baby and we told you not to open it.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Grumbletron 4000 posted:

I'm not sad. Just kinda gross. I gently caress a lot just not with hot people. I just imagine that hot people have fucksex on awesome blankets and they don't need to clean up their fluids. They got a person to do that for them.

Actually the really hot people only ejaculate febreeze so the cleanup crew isn’t really necessary.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Panfilo posted:

:byodood: BUT HE'S MY BROTHER!

He ain’t chili
He’s my brotherrrrr

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

mng posted:

He's so... Moist.

Yeah he’s a juicy boy.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Twitch posted:

You can do some amazing things with tucking.

This is true. I went to a drag show once and there was a queen with a truly amazing tuck. I asked her after the show where she put her balls and she said “check behind your ear” and I did and they were actually there!

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
putting ginger in your rear end is supposed to make it taste better when someone rims you, it's called a dark and stormy

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Noslo posted:

Someone in the know told me its to help "train" your body not to clench because that makes the ginger burn more. This is supposed to help people who are new to buttstuff I guess.

Just use poppers like a grownup, for gently caress's sake.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

cash crab posted:

Extreme efficiency

I'm not saying I'd eat on the toilet, but when it comes to my first cup of coffee in the morning I can definitely see how this might be a decent setup.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

I really want to know where that two day figure comes from and I also extremely don't want to know where that two day figure comes from.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Not showing up for me any more, but I saved it for posterity.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

fake but lol

It's actually this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl0OcGIvLuw

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
At least I assume it is. People do weird stuff with their dicks though, so maybe it's just convergence.

e: now that I look at the photo again I think I see a vein. :thunk:

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

WELP

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Screaming Idiot posted:

There is a dude on that link with a little Hank Hill avatar and for some reason that is the funniest part of the whole thing to me

There's also a dude who shoved some mentos up under his foreskin and it looks like some sort of botfly infection on his cock. I can only see the thumbnail but that's already more than I needed to see.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Slime posted:

diet and exercise don't work it's 100% genetics *eats a family sized pizza all alone and washes it down with a 1.5 liter soda that came with the pizza*

https://www.theonion.com/scientists-discover-gene-responsible-for-eating-whole-g-1819565291

quote:

Scientists Discover Gene Responsible For Eating Whole Goddamn Bag Of Chips
9/01/99 3:00pmSEE MORE: SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
ITHACA, NY—In an announcement with major implications for future generations of big fat hogs, Cornell University geneticists announced Monday that they have isolated the specific DNA series that makes an individual susceptible to eating a whole goddamn bag of chips.

According to Cornell researchers, the tendency to eat a whole goddamn bag of chips (above) may be genetic.
"We have long known that the tendency to sit down and eat the whole goddamn bag runs in certain families," said team leader Dr. Edward Alvaro. "However, until we completed our work, we weren't sure whether the disposition to cram chips down your greasy gullet was genetic or whether it was a behavioral trait learned from one or both fat-gently caress parents. With the discovery of gene series CHP-48/OZ-379, we have proof positive that single-case serial chip-eating is indeed hereditary."

For years, scientists have been aware of the numerous health complications linked to a person's predisposition to plop down and mow through a whole bag of chips, but it wasn't until now that they were able to isolate the gene that carries the trait.

According to the Cornell team, series CHP-48/OZ-379 is a set of "alleles," or collections of genetic material, that cause chip-eaters to develop a markedly larger number of chip-responsive nerve endings in their cerebral material.

"People with this gene have up to four times the amount of fritoceptors normally found in a human," Alvaro said. "This increases their pleasure response to snaxamine-2, the human body's principal chip-eating hormone, which is released in response to giant handfuls of chips being shoveled into the mouth. This tends to promote entire-goddamn-bag-eating behavior in those individuals who possess the series."

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

and that skeleton was tyra banks

and now you know...

...the rest of the story

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

This is apparently not that other thread but enjoy the freebie!

It’s a good’un, thankee

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

I've personally never been on fire, but I've seen plenty of people who were and they seemed to be having a bad time. Is that enough?

Most of that is driven by the stigma society places on being on fire, not the act of being on fire itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
We need to focus on warm reduction.

• Locked thread