Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Not going to lie: I still think this is a great piece of music.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Well sure who the gently caress doesn't want to bone buff Chong :shrug:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The twist ending is not quite as surprising as with that hitler girl.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

ReidRansom posted:

That's a pretty sad room for a honeymoon. But then I guess that's what you should expect from someone who brings his friends along to play card games.

Oh they're playing now.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

jizzy sillage posted:

So it's photoshopped, but not the important bits.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

This guy owns.

:mmmhmm:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Evangelical atheism is pretty big on the Internet. I think it's all the euphoria you experience (not from a phony god's blessings mind you).

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Sunswipe posted:

Does he look like a Parasite Eve 2 monster to anyone else?

I've only ever played the first level and now I think I'll leave it at that :stonk:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

So does he try to look like that, or put no effort in at all. It's so hard to tell. There's got to be some kind of dysmorphia where you think that people will actually want to sleep with you even if you're a greasy cesspool. And then it leads to this entitlement that makes them think it's everyone else's fault that they won't sleep with a filth bag like that. He needs to look in the mirror and ask "Would I gently caress me?" And realise no, he's too gross. No one would want that dick in their v because it's probably dirty as hell.

Sorry, I'm on painkillers. My brain is weird today.

I know just what you need!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Slime posted:

Oh god that dog one is so sad. Not only should dogs totally be eating meat, there are so many things apart from chocolate that are toxic to dogs. So, so many things. So many fruit and vegetable things.

I'm not a scientist but I have a theory: that's why dogs don't eat those things?

e: I'm sure Ms. l'écureuil can correct me of course.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

He's a hefty contractor :shrug:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

cash crab posted:

Time for a reminder that this thread does not accept reports. Like, physically, it does, but your reports are going to be ignored and it's best to message me if you have any problems.

What if someone is too ugly?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

areyoucontagious posted:

You know what I love best about this thread? It forces me to have to explain to my nearby coworkers and family why I'm shouting "EW EWWW EW NO EWW" at my phone

I'd have thought they just tell you to turn the screen on.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQT784QJH8A

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

twistedmentat posted:

Here she is from like a fetish comic con after party from ages ago, before Game of Thrones was huge

The one on the right?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Dad Gary Spivey, so what?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

twistedmentat posted:

He's hiding in his bunker to escape feminism. That or charges for sexual contact with a minor.

That's the fanciest piss bottle I've ever seen though.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

oldpainless posted:

Turn on your monitor

More like oldjoke.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

This is more funny than AUG so sue me:

http://i.imgur.com/GAAuNMh.mp4

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Sonic.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Dreddout posted:

Yeah that's were it stems from, using kek was always a way for 4channers to signal being a member of the in group and not a normie. The pepe's really latched onto it when they found out about the Egyptian diety named Kek

And now there is a minority on pol that "ironically" believe that they have the power to influence the universe by shitposting which is how they think Trump got elected

No I'm not making any of this up

No help helpper or tsundere perkele hää hää I don't think this chart is accurate :-I

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

twistedmentat posted:

This made me smile

I'm almost afraid to ask.

If U need 2 ask, ask!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

I like the indoor clothesline in a room that clearly sees no sunlight

Light does not dry clothes.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

I... didn't say it does. Though I can see how you inferred it.

Tiny avatar, Jerry! I almost didn't recognize you!

:lol: if you don't have avatars turned off anyway.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

PCOS Bill posted:

You can turn off avatars?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=editoptions

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Mostly just awkward.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Yeah I mean what the gently caress if I wanted loving riddles I'd go to http://gimmefuckingriddles.org or something.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Judging by the guitar and pile of filthy clothes I'm going to guess it was somebody who was a total load on others. You know, only works part time, can't seem to be bothered to help around the house or pay their share of the bills, but always seems to have money for cards. Rent comes due, the guy says yet again "uh hey don't have it, I'll pay later" when somebody finally snaps and says "gently caress you, sell some of your cards to make rent today or GTFO." The guy was then mortified that such a thing would even be suggested so the cards and what few things the guy owned got tossed out into the street in a final "gently caress you" moment.

...not that I've known people like that. Nosiree. Never.

Did you find a place to stay?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Rad Lieutenant posted:

gently caress man I was really jonesing for some riddles and now I'm just disappointed

:evilbuddy:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

That lady looks like Daenerys Targaryen.

You don't actually keep your posting on topic, just the pictures.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I'm really sorry for anyone who thought they would be getting some loving riddles.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Dreddout posted:

Whats the story on links hair color?

He wants to gently caress brunette Link but not blonde Link :shrug:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I wonder what the whole text would have been had the tattoo artist not suddenly realized the dude was loving his mother.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Dreddout posted:

So I dig some digging...

Congratulations! You were right! A grown man feels entitled to a video game characters hair color!

I like how he draws himself as not looking like a sex offender despite looking like a sex offender. I also like how hipsters suddenly care at all about video game characters' hair colour.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Twitch posted:

This is the real comic:

I'm conflicted, because his comics are pretty lovely and he comes off as a gigantic wiener, but he's also kind of one of those people that gets targeted by drive-by trolls and kiwifarms and stuff, so I'll leave this hear and let you make your own conclusions.

Nevertheless he is a person who looks and sounds like a nonce who draws himself as a non-nonce-looking person.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

So horny.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

cash crab posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O1hM-k3aUY

Kevin Sorbo misreads his script, a classic

Myth busted it's actually a pop culture reference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvbQ4wJak_c&t=16s

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Solice Kirsk posted:

Seems like thats a good way to share STD's or infections or something. I mean, sharing a condom with your buddy is one thing, that's just being a good friend, but this?

Yeah but when you share a condom with your buddy, your buddy is on the inside of the condom and you are on the outside of the condom. Otherwise it would be gay and yes also unhygienic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

RatHat posted:

Aren't there actual reusable tampons you can buy anyway? Or a tampon alternative that's reusable at least.

Rags?

e: Oh and silicone cups.

• Locked thread