Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!

Testekill posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with your skull?

He's like a potato that gave up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!

Deified Data posted:

I find myself doubting a lot of these impossibly precious profiles but there's something about this one I have no problem believing. It's very earnestly obnoxious. Pure pretense.

^ Also yes guy owns

I was in a Discord with that person for a few months. That profile is definitely 100% genuine.

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!
Sam Hyde seems like a pretty good fit for this thread.

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!

I do not understand this is just a picture of Timon.

Dreddout posted:

You know it's the primo AUG poo poo when the thumbnail makes you sigh

I think that trying to shave my teeth would be less unpleasant than watching this video again.

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!

This kid owns.

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!

goose willis posted:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How is that woman still alive? :ohdear:

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Those booty shorts are fighting the good fight, let me tell you.

She's turned those hot pants into not pants.

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!
That ring one makes me especially uncomfortable. When I try to imagine the person who would make that I feel nothing but revulsion and dread.

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!

Screaming Idiot posted:

Why are you resting under his thigh?

Ranaconda wants some cause he's mostly bun, Hun.

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!

Arcsquad12 posted:

Are we just going to ignore the fat dumbass post is by eleizer yudkowski, the guy convinced a grain of sand in the eye is worse than an eternity of robots rape-torturing humanity?

I love how someone so convinced of their scientific literacy flubs basic biology so badly. Your body has a massive preference for burning fat before muscle. Although the idea that there is a sequential "I burn this now" is not really right either. Typically what happens is small amounts of muscle are burnt to give the brain some glucose, but this drops off dramatically if you exercise while on your diet. Someone with a metabolism so dysfunctional that they experience 'serious damage' before losing appreciable amounts of fat almost certainly has a condition that necessitates medical intervention.

(The situation that causes this most often is sudden weight loss from diabetes)

(LOL, Yudkowsky is so fat and unhealthy he gave himself type II and the treatment most recommended for that is...)

Hate Fibration has a new favorite as of 07:44 on Aug 31, 2017

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YCjvLe-xRTs

This will always be my favorite AUG music video. People who sincerely believe they are vampires pretending to be different but still completely ridiculous vampires.

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!

Breetai posted:

Could you elaborate on this?

Einstein was so offended by the probabilistic nature of quantum mechanics that he spent much of his later years ragging on the field and trying to come up with thought experiments about how it was terrible and made no sense. For example, calling entanglement "spooky action" was less "holy poo poo" and more "LOl do youthnk ghosts are moving those particles dummy? :smogon:" similarly famous is his "God does not play dice" remark and the EPR "paradox"

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!

WTF it's like someone painted a face on a balloon animal with makeup.

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!

cash crab posted:

You seem mad. May I interest you in a refreshing drink?

WTF this is so hosed up.

As a reptile, dragons would have cloaca, not external genitalia like a vagina.

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!
I feel like a video of someone dying is absolutely over the line.

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!

Mammal Sauce posted:

He doesn't die in the video. Namaste.

I am dumb.

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!
"If you cut me in half I'd weigh as much as a normal person. I am healthy and sticking it to the man."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!
The weird thing to me is that the medical understanding came first, before cultural saturation. The idea that the medical understanding of the consequences is actually just paranoia caused by a growing moral panic would require time-travelling doctors. That book's synopsis is wrong in the first sentence

• Locked thread