Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

someone report that car for doxing my political beliefs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

AlbieQuirky posted:

They're Mennonites. Just to be a pedant about German Pietist communities.

do mennonites have rumspringa? the community sort of near where my sister lives in ca is like super liberal ( compared to amish) the most they seem to do is dress in the clothing and not drive. They ride in taxis to winco and buy a bunch of meat and they are generally pretty active in local politics and while they are anti lgbt which is stupid they are very pro helping poor people.

text me a vag pic posted:

I've never had trouble getting women and I'm a fat white guy. Ladies swoon when they see my room

180 cm is 5.9 in american

snergle has a new favorite as of 05:56 on Jul 9, 2017

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Safety Biscuits posted:

Six four actually. Pro username BTW.

I mis typed its 180 in his thing and 180 is 5.9. Also ty. I love the might and magic games and few people recognize the reference.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

LingcodKilla posted:

I act suspicious going through the air port screening process just to feel the touch of another human.

I graze up on strangers just to ease the pain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqpbig1S2VQ

Nothing aug about mikey mike though

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

How does cheating stop you from being a feminist? It makes you a piece of poo poo and a bad husband but I don't think it revokes your feminist card.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

text me a vag pic posted:

savor your seed

Oh so these people believe in tcm? have fun with your knock off rhino horn boner pills and mashed up crickets full of enough acetaminophen to kill your liver

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Avenging_Mikon posted:

No, they're white supremecists, so I doubt they believe in traditional Chinese medicine.

Then why do they belive in chi? check mate tcm deniers

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

i want to say me thinks the lady doth protest to much but i don't think he wants to get hosed by someone whos dick is only 1 inch away from their anus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

AlbieQuirky posted:

Whoopi Goldberg and Ted Danson were dating at the time. God knows what either of them were thinking. Roger Ebert certainly didn't.

I think she knew she wanted to dump him and ruin his career in one fell swoop. Good strategy on her part

• Locked thread