Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

TheMadMilkman posted:

I'm so curious about these lineup photos. Who's making them? Where are they getting posted? Who are they trying to impress? Do they believe even 10% of what they put on them?

On the other hand, I probably don't want to know anything about it, because the answer is probably disturbing.
The descriptions are making fun of the people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

TheMadMilkman posted:

Glad to know that I should be laughing, then.
Well, I don't know if I'd go that far.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

Picnic Princess posted:

You already have a boob for an avatar though
Can't get cleavage from just one.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

Deified Data posted:

Owns

The AUG is the sweaty fedora typing this one-handed as he fantasizes about anyone ever actually saying this
Not quite how I'd put it, but yeah, the guy behind that is a long-running twitter troll. Or was. I guess his account is suspended now.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
Well, a lot of the stuff posted is plainly fake in some sense anyway. Like 90% of the "unflattering picture with absurdly stupid text" is clearly...I guess you'd call it satire. Making fun of them.

Strudel Man has a new favorite as of 22:02 on Jul 21, 2017

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

eating only apples posted:

I wonder where the girl with her obvs edited eyes is now and if she knows how often her picture appears in cringe compilations and such. The picture is old as balls.
She died a few years ago. Complications from the surgery. :(

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
But you repeat yourself.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
I normally would say that choice of entertainment doesn't say much about you as a person. But whoever made and/or liked those should probably be secured somewhere for the benefit of humanity.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

Ziv Zulander posted:

Every time somebody posts something on 4chan, the post count goes up by one. That's post number 7777777 that they're reacting to.
Also it was a meaningless post.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

Ralph Hurley posted:

Are there seriously people who object to girls liking dinosaurs? My daughter isn't even two and she's been heavy into dinos since before she could talk.
No, it was clearly people reacting to the removal of the boys/girls clothing categories, not the dinosaurs.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

Scathach posted:

Guys guys I found the perfect desk from which to post AUG from

"Cum" is latin for "with." And it is a table with a chair, so maybe, uh...maybe.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

remigious posted:

I thought my dog had an extra nipple for most of her life, but at some point it started growing and I realized it was a gross tumor. It has been removed recently :)
Perhaps all nipples are just tumors that have yet to grow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

Comptroll The Forums posted:

I've read enough Fashion SWAT to no longer be sure if that's real or fake.
Gotta go in for your scheduled retuning, man.

• Locked thread