Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

White furniture? That is AUG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I always liked these guys. Sure they're AUG, but they found each other and are happy together. Good for them.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Awww, dude's just trying to be honest with people. And not one of them responded with their own truthful confession, as is the June 11th tradition. This guy just needs better friends I think.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The Japanese and their whaling. When will they learn?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ziv Zulander posted:

See also, lying about using a condom

Just shoot the condom across the room in full view. Any sexual partner worth a drat will think that joke is hilarious.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Man, Game of Thrones ruined everything.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Jestery posted:

Like I've owned a cat and I could see that happening​. But if it happens it should be maybe something you chuckle to yourself a bit. Not pronounce to the world

kat fər in mī dik

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

MageMage posted:

He must have looked at his socks.

Lot of living in those socks.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

cash crab posted:

I would have, and never did, notice his socks. Did he walk in something or is it a pattern?

I believe they are holes.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

You are our Atlus good sir. For your contributions I will officially hope that the Jaguars have a +.500 season.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

whiteyfats posted:

Six wins would be improvement. :smithicide:

I'm a Bears fan. I know your pain.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Don't think your links are working.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

OK, the serious picture of "The Most Contagious Laughter" is legit funny.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Tetracube posted:

ah yes the many options a woman has such as SELL BABY and INFANTICIDE

They'd probably sell it to another female too!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

whiteyfats posted:

Wait, what?

He worked at a body hair factory and they found out he was stealing from them.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

om nom nom posted:

I loled so hard at this one

Still a size 4!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

cash crab posted:

Something about asking and receiving

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/0rKrrMr.jpg :nws:

I said it the last time he was posted and I'll say it again, that man is living life.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

He's basically Bacchus.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The Something Awful Forums > Main > Post Your Favorite (or Request): Coldly Compiled Lists > AUG Thread: Whiteyfat's Browser History's Holocaust

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO9dwDKUMU8

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ugh, that kitten one. I hope there were charges pressed. That's even worse than piercing a baby's ears.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

cash crab posted:

:allears: Lovely.

Look what I found today

Well put it back. Friggin' raccoons dragging trash all over the place.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Screaming Idiot posted:

Finally, a way to re-eat all my favorite food!

Think of how much money you'll save on corn!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

If they all agree to only attack me one at a time I think I could drop maybe 20 of them before I ran out of stamina and threw up on myself. The rest of the swarm would obviously rush me at that point and carry me off to their hive to be processed down to my essential chemicals which I'm assuming they use as a source of food.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Picnic Princess posted:

You already have a boob for an avatar though

:golfclap:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Shrapnig posted:

It's you, you're the AUG for thinking this is real.

There is precedent:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Slime posted:

Let that be a lesson to children. If you wear a watch or a wristband or something too tight in your youth, you hands will atrophy and be tiny when you're an adult.

You'll also be rich and the most powerful man in the world and never have to filter your thoughts to your mouth because half of half of a country voted for you, not for your own worth, but because it was against someone else.

:patriot:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Slime posted:

But is it really worth those tiny, tiny little baby hands?

I'd assume not. Why, the amount of sheer APM loss would keep him from becoming a top level StarCraft player on it's own.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Bogan King posted:

Seeing as we're dropping AUG D&D stories my old DM is currently in prison for raping his daughter. For the most part he was normal enough to hang around but we were all dudes. Turns out he thinks any affection from women is them wanting to bone him which really didn't work out when he and his wife had a daughter.

Also, this is hosed up and I hope prison is hell for this rear end in a top hat.

Didn't want it in the same post as a Starcraft nerd joke.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The worst thing about this picture is that he's wearing his own shirt. That's like band etiquette 101.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

That's a pretty good 61, to be fair.

You should see him at 138.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

cash crab posted:

Someone do this please

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Dreddout posted:

Why is it doing that?

What purpose does that serve?

Real answer, they do that same thing when they are "cleaning" out their throat pouch. It gets full of yucky fish water, after all. Gotta dump it somehow.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I love the fact that this could be either 1975 rural Wisconsin or 2017 Bucktown Chicago.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Seems like thats a good way to share STD's or infections or something. I mean, sharing a condom with your buddy is one thing, that's just being a good friend, but this?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

At least the cups usually aren't shared.

That'd be a huge cup and would be really awkward getting both women into the same pair of jeans.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

It's not just like a bowl that hangs beneath them like an oil pan?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I believe this man is wearing a menstraul cup on his head:

Looks like a cup/bucket to me.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I'd assume not. He looks middle aged even in the painting, and who knows how many hundreds of years ago it was painted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I don't think I've ever actually heard a Misfits song, but I get jokes.

Well, if you sneezed there's a good chance you just missed it.

• Locked thread