Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I hate these Roman origin story reboots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Britt Burns posted:

As unappealing as this person is physically, I think the photos are awesome art. I can't quite explain it, but her organic shape (especially the one with her sitting) mirrors the inorganic rocks so well. I don't think the photos are meant to be "rah rah fat is beautiful" - at least, I don't understand them to be that way.

Unless the image is cropped I think the pictures would have been better taken from further away. As it is she's the focal point instead of being "at once part of the American land."

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I worked at a gas station for about 4 months and this lady's kid peed all over the floor. She just looked at me and said, "My daughter had an accident" and tried to walk out. I locked the door from behind the counter and made her clean it up. She was really really mad that she had to clean her own daughter's piss off a gas station floor.

Not the same as a dog, but still gross so it fits the thread.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

That's a cantaloupe not a honeydew! :mad:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

green chicken feet posted:

George R. R. Martin's long-lost son?

The Wheeze of Whiskers

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Arctic Bunny posted:

y'all have some fashion

I had this happen the other day. They just need to update that shirt's drivers.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I always check the top of any tall entertainment center or wardrobes in hotels ever since my friends and I found $200 in chips at a Vegas hotel. One time there was a really yellowed pair of skidmarked underwear up there. We switched rooms.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I know he's on probation, but I just wanna congratulate Randaconda on his Jags making the playoffs. They're the team I'm rooting for now.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Shouldn't it be a "host" of twinks?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Why.....why would you share this? I think I know why she said no.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

purple death ray posted:

I've tried to type a post about five or six times and can't seem to express my thoughts the way I want so I'm just going to call you a dumbass and move on

Selling stuff to pay rent is a time honored tradition amongst the desperately poor. Sounds like maybe you've never been to that point before.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

text me a vag pic posted:

MAYBE SHE WAS GOING TO EAT THE SHOES LATER LIKE THIS FINE GENTLEMANS DID

Catouflage.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Jerry Cotton posted:

Personally, I would've gone for a second opinion.

As a second opinion, I too would have banged the lousy hippie chick.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

om nom nom posted:

Why did three different people buy the same emote and name it different things?

That's how we roll. :wom:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

What the gently caress? My mind cannot process the physics that are happening in this shot. How is that even possible?

Maybe she's really funny or something.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The pizza is the least disturbing thing about that series of photos.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

BRB, going to stick an entire dirty chopstick up my dickhole.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ziv Zulander posted:

Figging means sticking a piece of ginger up your rear end, not your cock. People like it because it burns real good, but it stops right away when you take it out. It was never a torture method, it's something they did to get old horses to perk up.

Jeeze. This is entry level stuff, people.

So is that where the saying "hot to trot" came from?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Randaconda posted:

Is that the series that someone showed Charlie Sheen and he contacted the FBI, thinking it was a snuff film?

That or August Underground. Neither of them are entertaining, but are kinda neat for gore FX stuff.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

:stonk:

Oh for fucks sake. Wrap it up, I think we're done here.

edit:
Seriously, old guy with maggots for eyes was less disturbing than this.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Toe to tip, that's a Kuzco.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Is "dr." not capitalized for any reason?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I'm old and don't understand what "queering" means. In grade school I think it meant you were calling someone gay, but now it's a verb?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Iron Crowned posted:

I dunno, getting winded walking to the mailbox is not what I'd consider "healthy."

What if there's like stairs and stuff? Ever think of that? No. No you didn't because you're a fatscist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Wheat Loaf posted:

believe the word you're looking for is stoutist. :colbert:

I like fatscist better.

• Locked thread