Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

I could be confusing this with another very similar picture, but this lady is somewhat local to me and apparently her husband makes her dress like that. Or so the talk went.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

I imagine it's pretty hard to get women when you are constantly stalking a cheerleader trying to saw her head open

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

Please someone post the rest of the Salman friendship saga, it had a happy ending IIRC

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

It probably isn't at full mast.

And dang, those are some nice obliques.

That prominent muscle you see on his side is actually the serratus anterior

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

Zipperelli. posted:

So, are we all just gonna ignore the loving hole in dude's back? Wtf is that from?

probably the needle he uses to inject the synthol

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

Nyyen posted:

Ahh, I hadn't seen that picture of her and didn't realize it was the same person. I assumed there was another goon with mommy issues.

There are 2 mom people. There is microwave, who simply had the hot mom, and another guy had a stepmom he wanted to gently caress, and there is a picture of him holding up his hands doing "the shocker" while she is sticking her rear end out. I *think* the lady in the white shirt posted is the same mom as the latter, but white shirt could be microwaves mom, I'm not sure.

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
squirt girl reminds me of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QovRuqmROac

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
I'm legit mad that I've never had an ingrown hair to be able to pull out. It looks so satisfying.

• Locked thread