Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

I didn't know trey parker and matt stone did eyebrow tattoos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

there's a man committed to his tom of finland cosplay

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
a gentleman always decants his jim beam before mixing it with his coke

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

throw to first drat IT posted:

Apparently this wasn't orginally MLP themed, it's just later edit. Someone linked me the full comic and seeing the dude's dong and balls was a bit surprise but at least it was quickly replaced by horse cock. I liked the extra detail of showing his rear end in a top hat transforming into horse's, it shows dedication to his craft and attention to detail.

:justpost:

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Stop calling one fifth of me Dick Dorkins.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
my mum held me down and tattooed 'cumdump' above my butthole

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

I regret my first two tattoos and the lovely coverup of one as well. It took me way too long to realize I needed to either pay for a good artist or not get tattooed

At 17, I had a friend use his homemade gun (I do not know all of the parts but he turned it on and off with a rolling switch like you find on old lamps, lmao) to put a word on my leg. At some point, I cut my leg shaving or scraped it or something, so now me leg says "/*]{E" more or less. Fortunately I can cover it with makeup pretty easily.

At 18, my boyfriend and I dropped in to see a friend in the tattoo shop he had recently inherited from his das. I had boyfriend go first, he picked a geometrical pattern from the flash and it came out looking great, so I went ahead.

What I wanted wasn't on the flash even though it was what would later be known as a "nautical star" in tattoo terms. It was supposed to look like this with dark red instead of white:

I figured the guy could freehand it, that his dad would have, you know, taught him. His dad wasn't dead, just retired. I assumed professionalism. I was wrong.

Instead the line work was middling' at best, and he also hosed up the red, black, red, black, pattern, leaving me with an all-black point. I think he was high.

It's on my collarbone, easy to cover up but frequently visible in every day life. I moved to a major metro area and was informed that the red/black and black V (that I didn't ask for) was awfully similar to some gang iconography, so I paid a scratcher seven Percocet to black it out and put a thin purple line around it. He did okay, actually, but there's visible scarring. I don't know if it's from him or the first guy.

At that point I realized I needed to wait on ink until I could research and pay with money.

Don't be like me, kids. Even though I think it's funny now, I'd rather use the money that will go for lasering my leg for anything that isn't me paying for stupidity. And I'd prefer to not be praying I find an artist who can do something great with the star without covering half my chest.

You're lucky he hosed it up tbh. Tattooing a nautical star on your collarbone means you're claiming to be a Vor - basically a russian made man, and if the wrong person saw it in the wrong part of town you'd wind up getting it blow torched off your body at best

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

That's what it was! "Russian Mafia," my neighbor said. I couldn't remember which group, just that it was something that, with my luck and circles I ran in back then, it would get me hosed up.

Would it being hosed up make any difference? It was kinda obvious what I was going for.

well they're usually done in prison with a sharp spoon and a copper wire so probably the more hosed up it looks the more authentic it is..

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
lookin for a gal to polish my doorknob if you know what I mean (my scalp)

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
i bet he can eat alot of ice cream with those lips

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

text me a vag pic posted:

sorry ill be the hero you need

feel free to give him a poke or a tickle or a raspberry on his tummy (chuckles)

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
lol, 350AUD for a $10 soft toy with a dick slit cut in the back, and 75 people bidding. I wonder how much the 'winner' eventually paid for that thing

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

huh, mine just came with a weezer song

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

getting a real weekend at bernies vibe from this one

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
thou shalt tuck in thine shirts and wear suits everywhere for some reason

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

pretty sure this is a coded ad for a no-manlets-allowed big gay orgy

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

She chose... Poorly.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
I know it's vaguely racist but any time I see a Black weeaboo i do a little double take. It's like seeing a Chinese Jamaican or something.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Being an australian smoker can be pretty AUG, we put literal corpses on our cig packs nowadays.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

"Look what I found at the dump!"

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

swap the wii for an SNES and i would believe you if you told me this was taken in 1994

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

i just want one

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

DicktheCat posted:

Since everyone seemed to miss this, can we talk about what in the everloving gently caress this actually is? Is this modern loving art or deviantart, I can't goddamn tell any more, and I'm just super perturbed right now. This actually perturbs me, on a deep gross revulsion level. I can't wrap my brain around it.

E: why does it have a shelf in the middle?!

well its definitely deviant art

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Slugnoid has a new favorite as of 12:58 on Aug 4, 2017

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Arcsquad12 posted:

Nice statue

i should have cropped touchdown buddha and made it his licence photo

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Jerry Cotton posted:

0/10 they are picking up sticks, not a fag, fags, a human being, or faggots. What is this poo poo?

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

a man of refinement and intelligence jacking off into a shampoo bottle.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Non Serviam posted:

I'm pretty sure your company has some rules about not posting client information or photos online. What's wrong with you?

it's what he uploaded himself to make publicly available, no names were provided, nothing

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
i probably overshared by mentioning the source was from work, but ultimately this is his public portal pic

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
Sexy Legs

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
I saw it from the inside for 12 years... :smith:
I wish I had pics of some of my favourite frankston local weirdos; Mad Mary the insane street preacher, the Bearded Wheelchair Pedo...

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
it could have been, popped up on google images tbh

here's one more frankston pic

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

BrigadierSensible posted:

Werribee is Frankston, but with the added joy of smelling like poo and not being near the beach.

(I grew up in Karingal)

lol, no you didn't you grew up in Frankston east - Karingal is just what you call it so you don't have to face the fact that the only thing separating you from The Pines is a golf course.

(I grew up in Karingal)

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

BrigadierSensible posted:

This gives me a thought about body pillow waifus.

Do the guys that own them own multiple of the same character? So that when Ami-Chan is in the wash, he can put another design of her on the pillow. Or do they have different underage catgirls for each day of the week/washing cycle?

Or, most likely, do the filthy bastards only own one very special waifu thatthey are emotionally connected to, and therefore never wash.

duh clearly you take ami chan into the shower with you

then you gently caress it

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
must have been a nice rear end

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
rumble in the bunghole wins page 63 lol sorry randaconda :coolspot:

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
huh i thought thomas the train was just an old grandma mistake but apparently thats what they call thomas the tank engine overseas

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Blow fatty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

me, slamming into elderly disabled black ladies while doing loud pull ups on the sidewalk

• Locked thread