Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Just look at his Wikipedia page. He's done so much ridiculous poo poo and is obviously mentally ill.

"X gon' give it to ya!"*

*X may carry cocaine into an airport, try to carjack a vehicle, and impersonate a Federal Officer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

*Growls like a rabid dog*

"Sir, this is a soup kitchen line."

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Ride

Or

Die

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

This

Is not

A fuckin

Game

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

*Deadpool is released
*DMX doesn't have to live under a bridge now

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

"What these bitches really want from a nigga!"*

*half a mil in child support

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

vyst posted:

Ride

Or

Die

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tZ3-a7lCAU

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

"I mean, I can drive, I can go hop in the car and drive wherever I feel like. But some people might have some problems with that, ya feel me?"

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

Casimir Radon posted:

*Deadpool is released
*DMX doesn't have to live under a bridge now

lol, just lol, if you think he was smart enough to retain the publishing rights to his songs and made any money from the licensing of that song to that movie.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
"Rrrrrrrrr" "arf" "arf"

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Where da hood where da hood where da hood at!!?

*Little Billy reaches the homophobic bits and is beaten senseless by gays.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

*smokes crack*

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

*adds to the confusion whenever I have to remember if I'm taking about 90s rappers, club lighting protocols, or getting high on cough syrup*

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

One day I want to ride a rollercoaster with DMX
https://youtu.be/-tZ3-a7lCAU

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

4 Legal issues
4.1 1998–1999
4.2 2000–2005
4.3 2008–2011
4.4 2013
4.5 2015

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

*X gonna die briefly in a motel parking lot*

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

"Rrrrrrrrr" "arf" "arf"

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Q: Barack Obama, yeah.
A: Barack?!

Q: Barack.
A: What the gently caress is a Barack?! Barack Obama. Where he from, Africa?

Q: Yeah, his dad is from Kenya.
A: Barack Obama?

Q: Yeah.
A: What the gently caress?! That ain’t no fuckin’ name, yo. That ain’t that nigga’s name. You can’t be serious. Barack Obama. Get the gently caress outta here.

Q: You’re telling me you haven’t heard about him before.
A: I ain’t really paying much attention.

Q: I mean, it’s pretty big if a Black…
A: Wow, Barack! The nigga’s name is Barack. Barack? Nigga named Barack Obama. What the gently caress, man?! Is he serious? That ain’t his fuckin’ name. Ima tell this nigga when I see him, “Stop that bullshit. Stop that bullshit” [laughs] “That ain’t your fuckin’ name.” Your momma ain’t name you no drat Barack.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

WhyteRyce posted:

A: Wow, Barack! The nigga’s name is Barack. Barack? Nigga named Barack Obama. What the gently caress, man?! Is he serious? That ain’t his fuckin’ name. Ima tell this nigga when I see him, “Stop that bullshit. Stop that bullshit” [laughs] “That ain’t your fuckin’ name.” Your momma ain’t name you no drat Barack.

*Paramedics resuscitate DMX for the 10th time in an hour*

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
when you're in my house, when you come inside
keep your hands from my Dungeon Master's Guide

DM X.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Wow, Barack! The nigga’s name is Barack. Barack? Nigga named Barack Obama. What the gently caress, man?! Is he serious? That ain’t his fuckin’ name. Ima tell this nigga when I see him, “Stop that bullshit. Stop that bullshit” [laughs] “That ain’t your fuckin’ name.” Your momma ain’t name you no drat Barack.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
*starts gettin psyched up to start a gruff flow-*

Uhhh.... UHHHH... UHHHHHH!!!!

*gruff flow*

AiyyoIgotstohearthebeatsoIcaneat

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
I'm slippin, op.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Earl even makes Christmas carols lit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXca4WcCzlo

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I don't understand how dmx was a one hit wonder.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
Someone told me once that he showed up for an audition of some kind with his jaw wired shut and rapped so hard he tore out the wires.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Guildenstern Mother posted:

Someone told me once that he showed up for an audition of some kind with his jaw wired shut and rapped so hard he tore out the wires.

Maybe that was actually Kanye West? :shrug:

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
*somehow even worse sounding than ja rule*

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

"Rrrrrrrrr" "arf" "arf"

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
DMX loves playing Mario Party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wPeoURsz0c

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Did DMX ever find da hood?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Y'all gon make me lose my mind

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

https://youtu.be/X_GT1MREo18

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

*stars in lovely action movie with Jet Li*

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

* puts homophobia and references to getting his dick sucked by a dude in the same song *

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

"Gosh, I don't know why I put homophobia into so many of my songs. Now less people can enjoy them." :(

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I hate gay people because they can never know what it's like to have 15 kids while being too loving stupid to pay child support

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Dmx needs to join a death metal band

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
*Doesn't know how technology works*

"Hey yo, stop that poo poo motherfucker!"

*Man puts away cellphone, sheepishly*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
"This is for my dog, this is for my dog
This is for my dog, this is for my dog
This is for my dog, this is for my dog
This is for my dog... "

*At petmart shopping for toys for goldendoodle"

• Locked thread