Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moola
Aug 16, 2006

It is the 41st Millennium. For more than a hundred centuries The Emperor has sat immobile on the Golden Throne of Earth. He is the Master of Mankind by the will of the gods, and master of a million worlds by the might of his inexhaustible armies. He is a rotting carcass writhing invisibly with power from the Dark Age of Technology. He is the Carrion Lord of the Imperium for whom a thousand souls are sacrificed every day, so that he may never truly die. :scrunt:

Yet even in his deathless state, the Emperor continues his eternal vigilance. Mighty battlefleets cross the daemon-infested miasma of the Warp, the only route between distant stars, their way lit by the Astronomican, the psychic manifestation of the Emperor's will. Vast armies give battle in his name on uncounted worlds. Greatest amongst his soldiers are the Adeptus Astartes, the Space Marines, bio-engineered super-warriors. Their comrades in arms are legion: the Imperial Guard and countless planetary defence forces, the ever vigilant Inquisition and the tech-priests of the Adeptus Mechanicus to name only a few. But for all their multitudes, they are barely enough to hold off the ever-present threat from aliens, heretics, mutants - and worse.

To be a man in such times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the cruelest and most bloody regime imaginable. These are the tales of those times. Forget the power of technology and science, for so much has been forgotten, never to be re-learned. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim dark future there is only war. There is no peace amongst the stars, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and the laughter of thirsting gods.

UNTIL NOW!

What's new in 8th edition?

The big bois!

:scrunt:

But no really

This is the big boi, the large marine, the Ultra Ultramarine, the bigliest of bigly's, the Primaris Marine!
:scrunt::scrunt:
Probably one of the biggest changes to 8th edition is that the 40k fiction is finally being moved forward, and brand new and improved true scale space marines are center show of this brave new GW world.

Wait what? They look the same...

No! One is newer and larger and comes with brand new fluff involving the returned Primark Girlyman!!

The idea of creating new Space Marines using a new process is seen in the fluff furthest back in Deliverance Lost by Gav Thorpe.

Deliverance Lost is a Horus Heresy novel focusing on Corax, Primarch of the Ravenguard, and his quest to restore his legion after the disastrous events of Istvan IV. Corax and a small remnant of his Legion travel to Terra, in a psychic audience with his father Corax is given the knowledge required to find the locked away remnants of the Primarch Project. H̙̺̣̫ą͕͉̫̦v̷͔͍͖͉ͅi̷n̰̩̠̩̭͇͞g̲͇̮̱͚̺ͅ ͈̫̰̭͉ͅa̼̠c͕͚̞͈͚̭q̥̖ͅu͎̩̯̝i̢͈͔͎͍̤ͅr̩͇e̺͎̫̙̗̕ͅd͇̖ ͚̘̜̥̖̪t̸̫͔̜ḫ̲̗̜ͅḛ̦͎̹͙͘ ̧̜̪̫̝̙̘n̫̩̤è̯̼͚̟c͏̟̻̭̯͚̗͚e̼̮͎͎͕̱s̹̹ș͔͡aŗ̻̺̫͚̫y̝̩̗̥͖̺͜ ̕t̥͇̻̩̤̜e͡c̢̬̼̻̮̫̥h̠̭̟̤̤n͏oḻ̵͍̳̯̞̱og̳̬̯̙̩y̮̱̲ ͈̮̣̞ͅf͓̱̥͞ŕ͈o҉͇̗̜̜m͖͇̰̼̀ t̗̱͙̞h̷̝̝é̜̙̟͈̲̘ͅ ̭͟v͞a̯̥̲u̱̥̭͚͔̟̜l̞̱̤̩̖ͅt̺̩̟̦́s̲̘͔ ͕̘̱̬͉u͏̼̩̞͕n̘̗̬͙ͅd̯͕̠̼͢e̖̩̯r͎̞͍ ͠t̵͍͉̯̞̲͕̩ẖ̟̲̖̣̥͘ͅe̛̹̙̮ ͏̗̹̜̝Hi͚̜͍͢m̼̹̩̣̦̻̭͢áḷ̴̮̦͙̩̺ạ͓̹̭͓̙̕y̢̞͔͖͈aș̡̖͈̞̻ ̮w͔̭̭͇i̧͙ͅth̸ ̖̪̜͙͕͓̮t̶̻̠͍̻̺͈̺he̗͔͜ ̝̖͓h͍͔̲͈̠̜e̞l̡̻̮̤p̕ ̖̙o̭͉̬f̭͓ ̡̣̞̻̱͇M̶̙͔͇e̬ͅc̱h̪͚a͘ni̼̺͍͍̜̝͝cu͙̗̭̙̜̞͡ͅs̘̙̹̲̣ͅ ͙̱͚͓͉M͎̳̲̹͢a͔͞g͏o̪͓̝̬s͓͢ B̢̳i̟͇ọ̷l҉̬̘̖͉̪o͡g̻̲̦i̙͎͡s̵̳̬ ̥̖̙̼͖͡Ṉ̸e̜̮̱̞̖̺͜ͅx̲͇̲ͅi̺͕̯͙n̬̲̺͚̣̝͓ ͏̱̬̘̲̱O̧̬̥̬r̛̞̼͚͚͙l̠̼̣a̱̼̥̪͖̝͎n̝ḓ̱͕̹̳̖r̳i̥̲̤̼͇͍̠a̖̞̤z̗,̧ ͈̙̱̦̠̱͎a̝̙̲̗͖ ̙͉͉̜̥̱͟s̮̫̼m̛̩̮̣ͅͅa̮͚͈̯̼̖͠l̩̮͍̟̜l̺̩̟ ̜̣͕͓c̵̫̘o̦̳h̘̫̺̙̖o̢͍͓͍r̨̰͖̩t̖̦̰̳̲͕̀ ̘̹o̖̙̪̙͉̞f̥̣ ̡̥̦̦̠̤͚̬C͇̮̝̜͎͓̬u̵s̴t̤̞̻o̵̪de̠̦̺s̤͔̦,̯̜ ͔͇̪̮̰̼͍a̺͎̦̪̯̥͞n̙̯ḍ͚̠̖̥̭͍ ͝R̬͍̗̳͎̳av̕e̤̙n҉̩͍̰̭̤̠̳ ̺̱͖G͕̭̞̻͎̳uͅa͠r̼̫͍͕̣̩d̷̙͍̭͙͈̬̬ ̴̻̲̹̼̥̙͉h̤̦͕̦͕e̞͙̠ s͍̥̥̹et̴s̪̫̻ ͙̳͈͎̣͕̝of̳̩̳̱̥̮̺̕f͎̭̗̻̩͈͡ ̝f̱̞̟̩̰̠̻͠o͓̣͚̩r̟͘ ̶̖͉̬D҉̜͔e͎͕l̖̼̻͈i̙̣̱̗v͖̗͉̗͕͠e͏̞̜r̙̩̝ą͍̥̘͈͍n̥͇c̝̕e͎͙̘͇ͅ ̢̯̣̥aṋ͍̯̪̮̲d͈̩̹̣̭̀ ͖͍̝̟̫͓b̬͈e̢̞̰̲̳̳g̷i̩ͅn҉͇s̴̮̳ ̨̻ṱ̗̘̠h̤̮̫̪͔̫e͎̟̘̲͇̝ ̱̮̰͙̖̫̼p̱͖̫̬͚r̡̲o̷̬̰̤̩̯͚̺c̰̹̬͚̼e̡͕͚͇̙͖s̼s̠ of̮̙̻͎̰ ̨̦b͢r̤̰͎͟ee̥d̝̟̖̥͜įng̶ ̘͓̫͚̹̰͘ạ̰̹ ̕n̵̳̖̗̦̪͙e̘̞̕w̬̖̥̙̯͙ ͕͚̤̱̺̝̙L̛͔̟̯̩ȩ̳gi̼on̩̦̕.̡̩̣͈̗̬

S̘̣͇̱͔̫q̦̖̗̥̘u͇͓͇͈͈̼͔a͈͚̮͓t̹s̞͍͞ ̲ar̻͉͔e̯̜̞̜̥ ͙̹͖̘͡w̰̱̠̬ͅh̥̫̣̤ͅa̦͓̟t͚̯̠̱̮ ̠̹͓̞y̢o̷u͘ ̧g̹̜̩̳̙̥ͅe͕̫t͈̰̼̱̲ ̛̲w͖ẖ̢̖e̩̰͕͚͡n̤͇ ̫h̨̬͔u̼̞̼͝m̶a͇n̘̖̗̭̻s̜̦̺̰̜̙̠͘ ̺̟̜̺̫ͅs̹ḛ͍t̻̰͓̻͔͖͔t̫͢l͙̣̳̰̬͓̺e͡ ̻̝o̭͖͕̻̞͈̮n͇̥̞͖͉͇ͅ ̹͖͖͙̰͟w̷o͖̦̞̳r͙͕͖̺ld̷̯s͓̦͙̩̻͔̮ w̠͖̼̕i̘̰̬̳ͅt̷̝̘̫͇͙̟h̰̥̭̥ ̼͈͍h̩̟͇̳̯̳ͅig̪̹h҉͇͍̮ ͙̥g̙͎̺̪̮͇͠ͅr͇̩͉̻̭͕a͔̯͕̯̣͔͞v͓͕͞i̻̫̦̳t̡y̬̘̼̥.̴͖ ̱̬͎̤̘S̺̠c͓̫r̫̻͔͕̱̯u̵n̩̞̦̞̟͖ͅţ̻͔̱̱s͍̥̙͉̭ ̀m͕̞̳̰̞̣͖a̟͙̦͎͎̙y̨͉̱̮̬ͅ ͉̳̱͉̙̪͞w͇̙̦͎̕e͏l̗͘ͅl̯̪̲̗͝ ̣̟̹̮͍͠b̳ẹ̳́ ͏̞̙̝ͅͅw͖͢h̴̜̙̞̖a̰̼̳͍ͅt̙̮͚͔͞ ̤͇̞͙͈͠y̨̱̣o̢̦u͉̪̰̣̼̪͠ ̱̝̰̣̫g͈̣̟̠͓̬̗e͔̖̭t҉͎̠͉̜̹͕ ̵͍̪͉̰͎w̸̺̗h͕̻̼̬͞e̦̖͖̣͚͕̬n͚̙̺̪ ͍h͈u̲͇̯̣̥m̺̥͕̤͙á̟͉n̳̠̦͓̩͠ͅs̢̼̞ ͚̞̠͎̜̖s̩̲̬̮͍̭e̜̝̦̺t̖̞͇̩͠t̹͕̼̙̬̜ͅl̙̹̫̘̣̠̻͝e̷ ̱͕̣ǫ̣̖n҉̝̮̞ͅ ͡w͇̮̥͚̞ͅo̸̮r͟l̖̩͉̥͖̠d̩̮̜̰̝̝̖s̨ ̷̦͙w̴̰͇i͔̦͙̯̘̠͖͞t͍͉̹̞͕̤̪h̫̩̮̞͉̺͎ ͉̳̣̲̫͎͈h͏̲̜̖̺i̡̼̜̭̘̭̬̟g̵̻̱͉h̺͈̯ ̩̰g҉r͖͕̖̼͚̩̜͡ạ̠̳̞͈̥̗v̮̪̳͚͖͎͝ͅi̜̫̺̫̼̲t͇͎̻̞y̷̻͖͍͕͉̪̻ ̣̝̖̰̙͉͙ạ͡n̷̳̤̜̗̣̫d̡̪͇̮͉ ͙̻͍̦͡e̞̦̹̘͈͠n̨o̜̙̪̤̺͕ṛ͔m̱̘o̠u̖͔̦͝s̜̝̮̙ ̧͉͇̱̬̟̣̖a̙͔̱͕̩̗m̨͎͕͖͕̯̹͙o̠̦u̯͎͓n͏̗̱̗̺̪̻t̗ś̮͉̪̜̖̲ͅ ̘o̵f̵͖̳ͅ ̲͍͓̲̣͕̙i͇̯͈͙o̘̲͚͡ń̗̰̮̠̲͔i̝̻͍ͅz̷̝̰͚̹i͖̲͇̯̘͚͈͠n̴̯̲̣̟̘͚ͅg̀ ̨r͔̘̞͔͇̬͢a̤̯d̸͍̺̠͓̹͙̹i̴̱̞aͅt͓̦̮̟̼̪͉i͎̝̭̱̼͓on̜͝.̻̰ ̷͔̻͙̹̘̬W҉̤i̩͜ẓ͖e̡n̻̟͕e͇̘̮̘̳d̶̝͖̰̟,̫̺̫͎̠̼͠ ͖̞̳ḇ̭͖̠̟͘e̯s̺̩̬͙͚̜t̘̭̩iạ̜̟͠l̫̘̱̠͔,ͅ ͔͘m̮̠͖͔̫͠y̻̜̝̹̝̹̹s͙̣̳̼͔͎̟te̺͈̥̬r̩̻̖͙̩̜̪ḭ̮̟͔o̘̖̣͍̥̥u̮s̛̳̺̜ͅ ̡͍̭̹̟̭͚͙a̵̙̹̪b͉͓̠̬̬̰̗h̲̱̫̻͟u͏m̻̦̳̳̰̩ͅa̟͘ns̶̻͚̼̖̜̤,̻̺͇̯̭ ̠̲̬̙͇S̮̳̮̞̙͘c̗͕̜r͓͖͞u͕͎̠͝n̷͙̯̲̹͇t̤͓̗ͅś̩ ͓̻͈̳͘c̺̝̠̜̫̲̘a̶͈̱͖̟̯̙̜n̻͉̮̻ ̷̲b̡̲̤e̸̞̝̱̟͕̟͕s̶͍̻͕̻̫t̵̟̥̰̼ ̴̬̻͓̻ͅb̯̠̼̱͖̬ȩ ̜̪̮̕d̶̹̮͇͍ͅè̗̤̗͍͈s̺͕̥c͠r̘̻̯͓̦͈͟i̪͞ḅ̼͕̫̣̘̫e̦͍̼̹͖̙ḏ͖̮̼͙͈͓ ̙̤̜͎̗̳͚a̸͉͖͔͖s̷̥ ͙a ̴ͅc̗̬͈r͖͕̤̳͓͖o̰͍͓̹͔s̶̰̣̹͈s̶̤̠ ̞̫b̨̬͙͖͙̩̲̬e͈̞̹͠tw̺͍͇̯͙̙ͅe͓̲̤̹̹ͅͅe̘͎̪͕̞ͅń͎̰ ͘d͚̟̣̭̗̣w̻̥a̷̭r͔̣̞v͠e̙̥̗͟s̼͍̫͔̜,̤͙̤͔ ̙͡o̗̮̞͈r̸k̤̤̀s̸̥͍͚͓̻͈͔, ͍̬͇͎a̝n͍͙̖̲͎̩d͙̤͖͉̟̼͔͞ ͎̲̝tḥ̡͍͕̱̙͕̫at͔̦͖ ͎͙̱͇g͇͎̩̩u̩̱̤͍̘̭͝y̢̤̳̺̬̲̠ͅ ̀ơ̯̗͎n̘̗ ̬̦͠t̫̀ḩ̪e̘͘ ̛̞b̳͎͍͡u̗̫̯̱͙s ̗̪̪̯̞̫͟l̠̦̱͈͎̭ąt̸͙͉e͏̮͎̥͖ͅ ̡̼͍͍̦a̦͇͖̼̜̖t̜̺͍̭̠̼̗͘ ̗̱̞̜̤͖̩n̺͇i̶͍̭͕͚̝͇̗g̯h̪͚̘̮̤̦̥t̼̹̳͓ ̣͝wh̘̹̫͙̠̫̮́o̱͙̣̫͝'̮͉̥͙́s̜̙̼͓̝̙̗ ̤̞w̷̹͉e̟͕̲͔̻͓̦a̠̩̰̮͜ͅv̨̹͇͓̦̗͖i̯͕n̬̗̩̠͟ģ̯̫̱̬͈ ̲̺̤ͅh̰͎͔̤̦̫͈͘ḭ̣̤s̵̩̰̗ w̰̘̯̰̬a̫͠y̭̯̺ ṯ̞͍̠̟̞̀ͅow͏͈̼̳̘̹͚̪a̲͇̦̞r̯̼̖͍͢d̼̫̪̖̮͈̭s̮̦͓͍̞̠̕ ̟̖̤̩͇s̪̰̖̭i̙tt̗͝ị̴n̠̼̥͚̹g͓͉̤ d͏̘͔̠ͅo̬͕̰w̪̗̜̕n̤͔͈̫͇͕ ̜͖̣̬ṉ̸̘͈͈e̱̠̗͝x̙̪̣͙͞t̤̙̳̤͈̖̤ ̰͎t͏̰͔̫͚̠̹o͉̙͕̱ ̮̺͉͍͖̪͎͝y̟̝͓o̰͇̠͈̬̱h̤̩ ̟͉͢m̸͕̠̖ͅy̙̪ ́g̳̰ód̶͇͚̝̪͓̻͈ ̰̗̳͙h̠̪̳͚̪͉̝͘a̶̫s̬ ͔͉̥̠̝̖͟ͅh͚̣͕͟e̘̱̲͖ ̥͎͓̮͟s͈̯ḩ̥͇̼̤i̢t̼ ͔̝͙̦̬͍͓h̵͚͚i̝m̢̻͉̘s̼͜el̫̗̣ͅf̢͖̦͔̻͕̠͖ ̖̟̠͎͉̗̟͠I̬̫͈̥̱̘̮͝ ̼̣͈͕̮t̸̟̞͕͙͍͓̣h̠͈̼͎͉͝i̮͚̻n̮͎̯͇̥̝̥͜k҉̱͙͓ ҉̻̱͙̜̠̺h͔e̤̳̫̩̰̱ͅ's̳̖̲ ̪̯͎͚ͅs͚h̵͙̖͓͚̞i̶͚̰̘̹̤̙t͕̝͔̼̘̠̤ ̱͉͍͔̱̤hi͏̥̩̯͖ͅm̵̲̗̮s̪̪ȩ̝͎̣̮̲̣̰l҉̭ͅf̸̰̫.҉̩
͕̘͍̪
͢T̯h͕̳i̬̫͓̯͚͚s̳̞ ̞̫i̷͇͓̙̰͚̺̙s̥̩͎̣̦̳ ̵͓̗n̻͈̯̭o҉̬̩t̪̭͢ ̱̖t̷o̹̹͔͔ ̩͖̠͉̞ͅs͏͎̩̺̩̬̯ḁ̴͕y͏̱̫̭̜̦͙ͅ ̡̦̦̟̟t̠̫̫̙͞h͕͍̪̜͍̲e͏̱y̯ ̷͚̦̤ͅa͚͙̺͉̥̠r͕̺̘̹̗̟̫ḛ ̩ṃ̸̳̗̗i̛͓̹̲̯͎̥n̵͎͇̼̱̱d̸̞͕̣͈͇̲͖l̸͍̖̮̦͓e҉̺͇̳̻̞s͉̯̞̳s̪̠.̭̮̺ ̖̣̰͇́I҉̟͓̬͙ͅn҉d̤e͔̱̤͚͞ͅe̳̖̣̞̻̗͜d̠̰̼, ̳̳͎͍̹̲ͅS͓͞c̹͡r̕u̝̫̲͕͕n̯̙̤t̹̺͈͢s̨̜͓ ̛͈̬̳̦c̴̹a͏n̨̥̰͔͚̳̪̟ ̖ṕr̨̪͕̦͙̹o̮d̥͍̖͈͉u͉͉̰͖c̼̥̟͕͍͚͔͟e̵̹͇̤̱ ̡͉͍͕̥s̸̜̞͚͍o̪̟̗̦͙̘̫͢m̛͓͈̺̲͈̱̥e͏̟̮̲͕̗ ̶͈̝̩s͚̥̺̥͘ù̘͉̣̖̺̰͙r̩̼̦̬̼̗p͚͔͔̘r͉͍̝̯i͍͖͍̜̰̘̮śi͉̩̻̦n͖͈g̛̣͚ly̡͚͎ ͇̙e̯͙̱̟̙̜͞f̨̦̹fe̱̫̝̩͡c̶t̶̻͈̳̣̘̜̹į̖̪̭͔v̹̦̩̳ͅe ͚̭͠e͞q̷̹̺͖u̯͠i̴̗͙͕̝ͅp̵͔m͕͎͇̩͇̖̺en͎̮͠t̞̖̻͢ ̠̮̲i̢̠̰̖͖̭͕̠f̼̗ ̳͔̮͍̻̼̘g̴̜i͉̥̮v̺̞̦͘e̠̗̩̬̱n̠̫ ̀ṟ̗̳e̡͙̥̰͔̙ͅa̟͙s͚͚̖̲͓o͏n,̰̩͇ ͅa̤̦l̪͔͡t̨͍̞̖͔̭ḫ͙̯͘o̹͈u͖͇̭͕͝ͅg͎̝h̖̘̺̲ ̖t̗̯h̼͔̤͔̫̗e̜̖͖͇i͏̺̺̩̠̳̥̟r̦̳̠͕͞ ̗̗̩̜̫͝ͅd̯̼̣̭̦̣̼e̩͙̱̳s̡͕̯̳̮̲̜͓i͔̥̺͢g͏̻͉͙̱̟n̻̮͕͠ ̱g͕͎̣̣̪̮͟o̙̲̬͈a̢͖̝͉̟̦͚l̹̗̲̙̜ș̺͢ ͚͖̫̙̱n͇e̲͖̗̲̥v̗͉̱e̯r̥ ̬͚̭̥q̶̠u̴̫͚͍͕̮i̤̗t͉͕͍̥̜e̷̜̖̦ ̧̭̳͉̭m͙̭̞a͠n̗̭̬̺̜̲̼a͓ǵ̯̱͎̖̦̫ͅe̷̼̠̱̗͔̯ ̵͉ͅt͇̦͍͙̪͎ͅo̸̮̻̠ ̳̰e̴n̴̮̤͓̼̲͎c̡o̡m͓̥͉ͅpas̹̞̻͖̩͎̹s̪̟̻ ̷͈͙̮͎̪̱͉“̨̳̤e̕f͎f̬̯̲͚͚͠i͚̪c͉̦͉̜̰̭͕i̮̟̫̙̯̱̯e̳̬̲̥ṉ̶̟c͎̫̜̪y͏͖͉̩̺̤̙”̡̣͈̩̬̼̳͎ ͈̺o̳͙̝̟̬r̴̼͍̳̺͍̙͖ ͖͖͍̱͕̫͠“̨s͓̝̰̲̙̙ͅu̡̲̥̜̺b͏̩̯̞t͉̞̫̝̺̰́ͅl͚͇̙̟̠̭͜e̝̠̣͖͡t̢̠̫y̭̱̥͕̪͢ͅ”̶̝ ̳͎͖͔o̼r͔̲̳̰̳ ͉͉͉͉“̡̠̣ṣ͖̘̹̬̥͝af̲̞̯̼͟e̗̺̫̤t͈̘̗͈͞y̤̮̠”̥̮. ͓͇ͅN͙͚̱̝͍ọ̵̠͓̞̠r̠̺͙ ̲̤̥͙̮a̮̭r̟̪͓e͎̰͓̦̠͈͝ ͜t̩̖̘̦h̳̜e͚̳͈̯̝̱ỳ t̡̝̟̝͔̲͙o̷̯̬̮͓ ͓̲̩̠̞͖b̕è̤ ̯̝̝̫͚̹̰d͖̩̘i̤s͍̲ç̼̥̠̼͇̪͔ou̮̫̬̝̦̹ͅn͖͎͍̘̱͢t̸̞͚̼̹̺e͚̜̗͓̪d͏ ̮̮̹̤̲͙̺͘i͏͚̟̰̱̥̠n̻͓̞̹̰̙̞ ͔̜͕͙̗̬͓ç̤̗͚͉͓o̶̦͈̟̣̭̱̣m̴̻̭b̮͕͚̻̼̞a̤̙͈͍̼͇t̴̰̩̩̮̗ ̛͎͔̺–̲̩͎̥͓ ̦̰̣̰͉t̝̪͓ho̴ú͙͎̟̞̼͙͕g͈͈͖̜̜̰ͅẖ ̩͜c̪̤͎̫̺̜̝l̼̩̥͍̤͔̥u̗̻͈̤̬ṃ̯̠̱̪͚ͅs̨̱̺̦̘̹y̼̠͖̩ ̗̰͔̙̳͞a̢͇̥͖͖̥̤̖n̖̯͖̖͟d̦̖̺͙̬ ̰͈͚͍b͇̠͓͓̜r̗u҉̪̘t͕͢i̗̫̣̱̱̪s̫͉̫̻̟͙ͅh̸͇̻,̪̭̣ ̰̜̩̩̩̖a ̭̰̬̯̣̮̪S̵͔̹̣̬c̯̣͈͉̰ͅr̼͎̗̖̱ų̺̩nt͡ ̺̣ͅa̢̠̣̣̻̤t͓̭͈̙ ̨̮̥̗͕̳b̢͍̩̭̱͈̰a̫͖̥͖̟̟͝y̗̤͟ ̘̦̲̦͈̮ͅi͙̞͖͇̣̲s̳̟̘ ̶̬̞̖̺̬͓̜n͖̗͈o̠̹͉͔̼̫͍t̛ ̮͍̼̩̗̱̳t͏̪o̼̝͖̲̘̼ ̶̼͈̥b̮̩̗̲͡e̳͟ ̹͞ͅt͕̦a̧k̘̠̩en ̛l̤͎ig͞ḥ̳t̲͍̮̬͙̩̙l͈̘͇͢y̵.̢͚̪̖̝̟̤̹ ̢̞̬͙̠̬̖̫A͏͎̰̪͉t̳ ̡t̼͔h̡̫̗e̕ ̵͙̻̞̙̫͇v̰̪ͅer͉̺̼̝̙̹̠y̖͕͕̟͈̪͜ ̷͈͉̺̞͚ͅͅl͓͇͈͙̥̼̱e̬̠͓a̶̱̳̗͎ș͞t̪̘,̶͙͔ ̸̫̦̹͚̬̫a̯n̶ ̡̳̻͚̤̩͔ạ̫͈s͎s̱͉̖̫̭̩̻a̼i̩̭̝̝̞l̮̦̰ͅa̡͔͕̩͎̞̻̬n̷̥͈̮͍̱̤͍t ͈̲w̟i̕l̯̙̲̞̰͇͓l̼̙̻͕͕̩ ̥̪͚̜͓̮b͉̞̰͇̝̝̕e̙̪ ͙l̻͍̝̖u̡̩̫̦̺̫̗c̡k̶̟̦̠̹̯̼̣y͎̗͕͔̹̜ ̙̭̙͓̠͈t͎̤̺̗o͕͇̥ ̗̠̥͎̙ͅa҉̠͖͕̜ͅͅv̱͓͘o̬͙̦̘̣̮̼i҉͖͖d̺ ̖̗c̬̜͚̞̥o̳̰n̪͈̫͍͈t̸r̞̬̞a͎̪̞͇̦̘͎c͟t̼͕̩̜̖i̵̦̭n̖̥̖̞g͓̘͇ ̯̳̬̰͉a̗͝ ̨̟͚̮͕̼̬nͅu̞̘͙̰͚͓m̧b̞̭̪̙͓͓e̞r̬̟ ̻̰ò̙̖̭͔͕̪f̹̞͈̻̣ ͈̝͕͚̞̦h̻̰̬̱͕o̲͚r̭͓̗̤͕͈̣ŕ͔̹͇í͈͕̟͙ḅ̢̫̹l̥̠̫̱ḛ͚̟ ̙̻̟͠ş̼̳̲͙̗͓k̢in̮̗̥̬͍̠ ̡̙̝̟̻̲d̲̮̮̠̫͈ͅi̢s̹͔̭̬͙̭e̲͓̤̱̘a̡̱s̢̜̗͈͍̰͎͉e̬͜s̼͡.̴̜̞
͓̼̪̻͎͜
̸̹̬̯̟̫͙͕T͏͖h͉̀e̙̼̯͓̺͜y̴̙̱͔̹̟̫͙ ̱̪̙͞ͅw̻͓il̛l͉ͅ ͉͍͍̩n͎͔̮̻͠ę̜̣̤ve̦̲̩͕̦̼̯r ̖̗̬̠̤m̷̯a͘t̹͔̜̮̻͢c̘̞̗̟͓̬͔͠h̰͙̜̣͇̹ t͏̯̥̜̫̪ͅh̫̝̞e̳̼̗͕͎ ̱̩͞n͔̥̦̣̫͔u̖͔̬m͍͈̗͉̗̪̟͝b͈̲͍̟͈͓e̹r̘͚̹̬̜s͔̜͈̝̀ ͙o̦̣̤͔͈̻r̡̖̬̟͕ ͞b͔͎̤̦r̲̞̝̹̞u̧͚̹t҉̗̙̰a̲̼̰̗̖͓l̮͉̠̗͖̱iͅͅt͔̗͟ͅy̛̗̗͕̦̤̤ ̹̝̺o҉̪̤̦f̘̬͕͕̤̜̦͜ ̻̬̩͔͙͜t̳̠͝h͉͕̘̞́e̦̣̩̦̹̻͇ ͇͉̞̟̮̗O̵̩̪r̰̘͚̭ḱ̳̜͕̼̥s.̳̖͚͈ ͔̩͎̕Th̴̻͓͕̪̣̣ę̭̻͙y̸̻̯̲͎̟ ̞̹͔̜w̫͕͎̳̭͓i͍͍̳̦̙l͇͇̭̫̹͝ͅl̡̺̟̩̹ ̭n͎͎̹͙̲ͅe̼̩̠̺v̟e̵̬̤r̡͉̥̫̠̭̲ ͔m҉a̤t̗͔̬͉͔͈ch̨̝̲͇ ̧̲̟̖͎̲͉̺t̤̗̟̼͈̼̀h҉e ̴͕ͅc͖̞ȩ͓̰̙̠̙a̷̗͎ͅs̨͇̗̪ḛ̲̦́ḻẹ̮̜̰̤̪ͅs̡̫͇̜̮͚̺s͕̲̗̦͙͠ ͓h̷͓̮͉u͏̼̻̰̩̘̹n͉͖̩̣g͖̠̯͈̖͍͝e̵̬r̠͎̰͍͇̭̖ ͓̺̠̺ͅo̶f̢̝ ̳̘͚̗̹̼̤͜ţ̲h҉̭̹̤̦͚̳͓e̸̯̲̬̺̺͎ ̗͍̜̘̭T͎̪͍̺̙̣ỵ̛̗r̲̰̝͕̦a̹̭̝̩n̢̩i̤̪̜̙d͈̻̘̙̺̰̼͢s̰̜,̱͖͎̳̩ ̯̞͍̹o͈̥͓͉͚ṛ̹ ̟t̯̮̠̟̖̘h̳̬ẹ̗͍̝ ̝̱̙͠f̵̝̳̤͖̥͉̬o̮̟͇͔͡c̫u҉̱̹̭͉s̜̗͜ẹ̦d̨̼͓͕̝ ̺̺̩m̱̰̹̟a̝͈̩l̠̬̥ȩ̣̥͕͓͓͉ͅv̧̬o̹̠̣͝l͖̱̙͈̥ẹ̠̱n̩̻͉͎̲͞c͏͍̠̩̩̦̫̺ẹ̡ ͖̲͘o̷̼f͉͇̞͖͚͓̹ ̵̟C҉̳̰̯͎̞̬h̡̞̙̬̩͔̥̱a̝͎͖o̫̮s̼̪ͅ.̘̭͓͈̀ ̨͉̠T̰͍̟̟͍͟ḩ̝ȩ̼ ͞t̩e̱c̞h̜̤̟͝n̻͈̰͈̩̲̭͡ọ̪̥̲͚ͅl̵̲̙͉͎̼o͓͕g̼͉y͏ ͏͚̬̦̺̘o̺̫͔̩͢f̖͖͓̞ ͉̬t͎̫̫h͎̘̭̙̺ḙ̴͇ͅ ̬̪͉̪̬E̴̻l̝͚͍̳̗̕ͅd͎̺a̧r͙͢ ͙͇̯͘ơ̺̘͍̳r̮̱͚̥̲̖ ̨̼̝̻͉̘͕T̞̹͜a͉͎̱̻̩͝u̺͝ ̨͇̮̟̣ͅw̡͉̻̬̣i̸̩l̸̟͈͎̙̟l ̰̤b̥̪͎̤͔͉͘ͅè̟̙ ͏̩̰̫f̩͠o̡͍͕̩̰̦͖͚r͍̝͙̺̥̮̥͘e̼̦̕v̜̬͚̬ér̗͍͚̕ ̴̣̣̝͓̪͉o̩͉͔̘͎̗u҉̮̦̺̟̰͎t͉̱̣̞ ̩̣̞̙̟͈of̧ t̼̥͎he͍͍͖͟i̵̺̗̠̲͚ṛ̘̘̙͟ ̭͎̤͞st̵̗̺̞̜̟͍̙u͉͓̙̫̬͠b͡b҉̫̠̥̠̫̪͍y̞̳̘-f̯̺̪͍̭̲͚i̷̱̣̲̩̤n͏̪̱̞̜̩̹̖g̨ḙ̙̝̭̱̥r̸͕̳͍͇̬̪ͅe̷̞̫̞ḓ̪ ̴͇͙̳g͕̥̰̠̫ras̰̰̜̺͎p̝. S̮̞ṭ̤̜i̵̝͈̼̥̥͖l͚̪̬͜l̺̳͢,̢̼ ͇̭͓̟̥̜͠ṯ͓͎͙̀ͅh̸͈͔͉e͉̪i͉͇͓͙͟r̩̥̙̝̗̮̟͜ ̺͍̮c̀o̢̯̟̬͙m͍̦̕b̤͕̳͙̦̰i̳̯̠n̸̦̬͉̝a̹͝t̫͇̦̜̹̥i̼͇̤̭͝o͈͙̥̣̻̭̱͝n ̣̟̦̙̫̣ͅo̳̰͔̫̠̻͡f̟̺̬͎̤̲ ͢ḷ͖̘̲ow̮̤̣̘͢ ̷͍̘̦̠ć͇̻̭ͅu͓͎ṇ̢͕̻̖͙̰n̞̗ͅi͚̻n̩̭͖̖͉͈g̥͈̦̘̰̗̣,̳̟͚͔̭ ̪̹̰͙̮̗ͅp̪͇̣͔̖͎͜e͇̮̩͍̭̬̝t̶͓̘̗t̗̹̭͈͞y͎̪̦̖̣̳̤ ̪̜͉͈͙͓͝f̷̝̲̦̰͈e͚̺͎̹͖̗r͙͖ͅǫ̟͕̼c͖̥͡i̢̺o͉̟͙̣̱u̦̠̺̼͎̱̞͢s̡͙̖n҉̤e͕ͅs̤s̺̩ͅ ͈̤͙a̮̙̬͕̼̖̭n̯͢ḓ̵͍̗̭̦͈͎ ̼͖̙̖̫̫ba̬̣̻̯̣̮͜ͅff͏̜l͎͖͉̯̟i̺̱̱ͅn̢͈̞̮̰̩g̶̱̥ ̩̀r̼͈e͢s͉͙͎͚̺̻͞ͅo̝u̧͉͈͕̩̻̩r̟̺̺̟̞͞c͍̫͙̗͎͖͜e̦f͓̪͡ư͔l͚͕ͅnḛ̯̟͖̬s̶̮̣̩̣s̳̖͝ ̡̳̠̰̞̫ͅen̶̯͍s̝̼̳u͔r͈̱͡e͉̗͕̜͇͉̟s̸̮̯̤ ̛̥̻̹̻͚̰t̢̺͕h̤̳̩a҉t ̴i̧̫̺̻̯n̷̳̥͈̞̱̤̺ ͖t̶̙͎̳̗̯̭͕h͎͉̼͇e̱̪̜̘͇̹̦͜ g͙̰͓̖r̪͖̥̮͚ḭ͖͔̫̬m̦͟ ͇̙̳d̷̼͔̬̣͖a̱͙̩͟r̶͙̬̖k̮n̵ḙ̥̦̯ṣ̰̦̜̗́ș̶͍̝̰ͅͅ ҉̥̮͉̙̦ͅo͟f̯̫̺ ̰͚̞̻͖̥t͖h͞e̟̺ͅ ̠̰͜ͅͅf̣a͡r̴̮̗̳̘͖͔̺ ͙͉͔͓͢f̤̮̗̹̥͡ͅa͇͙̹̳r͇͙̹̭ ̛̺̫̼̮͎̙ͅf̖̬͕͈̻̠u̮̭̣t̙u͚r͇͇̲̪̝̀e͉̩̦ͅ.̢̘͙͖̮̱.҉̬.
̹͝
̥̪̖̝̦̠͜ͅ.͓̻̣̺̖͢.͏̩̲̤̫͎.̹t̨̳͇ẖe͓̰͙re ̱̹̱̳͎͍ą̫̹r̩̯e̠ ̲̤̳͜s͇̥̳͍t̪͎͓̭̞̯̥i̡̹͓̹̭̹̖͉l͔l̶͎͖,̯̪̗̟̲̻ ҉͓̰̙̥̳ṣ̹̳̦̬o̳͎̞̤̲̝m̜̮e̞̦͉̘͚̖̗͘h̠̯̮͟o̪̱w͔̠̗̤,҉ ̻̺Ṣ̰̗̼̟̱͘c͇̱r͚u͙͝n̩̻t̨̞̺͈̭̯̻̣s̜̮̬̗̬̣.̯͔͇͙̮ ̺

http://tindeck.com/listen/xapn

S̴͘͜͏͖̮̟̘̠̼̤̮͜L̫̼͍͕̣̳̹̲̼̀̀͘͠A̸̶͓̲̬̫̺͖̟͡M̢̛̱̠͔͚̳̥̯̰̪͇̤̦̗͕̪̻͇ ̸̡̛̲̮̺̭͜͠S̸̺͍̭̮̟̰̦̖͍̕͜͜E̷̝̗̥̖̗͔̣̮͚̺̣̺͙̼͈̼͕͠Ć̷̯̥̼̭̠̲̤̣̹̖͘͜T̵̛͇̭̗̣̗͔͔O̶̸̰̮̯̻̞̰̗̺͉͙̭̪̘͖̞̪̜Ŕ̵̳̝̬̱͠ ̷̢̫̖̙͙̘̙̮̲̻͉͇̥͉͟͢Ś̛̗͇̫̩̣̝̕̕͠ͅL̶̷̼̙͇̼̜͚̙Ą̷̶̯̫̭̺̟̳́̕Ḿ̷̷̭̹̗͍̰͘͟ͅ ̶̧̧͎̜̦͙̞̣S͜͏̶͉̞̦̥̮͇͔͓ͅÉ̻͔̜̳͎̥C̷̴̱̱̱̙̭̟T̡̪͉͈͚̟̠͙̼̟̘͟Ơ̸̬͔̪̪̘̝̪͉̗͝R̛̛̲͕̣̻̳̖̦͡ͅ ̼͓͍͎̳͘S̴̶͕̥͍̭̱͜͠L̸͟͢͠͏̭̘̪̱̳̬̞͍̯̦A̶̴͖̟̲̤̻͔̦̞͍̤͈̳͚̣͍̞͚͜ͅḾ̴͖̜̱̗͇̩̜̼͓̰͚̠ ͏̸̡̼̖͎̬͉̪̥̮͔͍̪̺ͅS̴̡̡̛̩͙̮͉͓̩̠̥E̶̶̖̼͕̳̥̫̫̦̳̪̪̹̤̻͢C̢̨͚͓̮̜̭̕T͠͏҉̹̠̤̯͉̲O̤̯̗̱̥̮̠̰̯̣̻̲̩͚̱̱̙̕͠R̡͍̻̙̺̟̰̜͘͘
http://tindeck.com/listen/xapn

S̴͘͜͏͖̮̟̘̠̼̤̮͜L̫̼͍͕̣̳̹̲̼̀̀͘͠A̸̶͓̲̬̫̺͖̟͡M̢̛̱̠͔͚̳̥̯̰̪͇̤̦̗͕̪̻͇ ̸̡̛̲̮̺̭͜͠S̸̺͍̭̮̟̰̦̖͍̕͜͜E̷̝̗̥̖̗͔̣̮͚̺̣̺͙̼͈̼͕͠Ć̷̯̥̼̭̠̲̤̣̹̖͘͜T̵̛͇̭̗̣̗͔͔O̶̸̰̮̯̻̞̰̗̺͉͙̭̪̘͖̞̪̜Ŕ̵̳̝̬̱͠ ̷̢̫̖̙͙̘̙̮̲̻͉͇̥͉͟͢Ś̛̗͇̫̩̣̝̕̕͠ͅL̶̷̼̙͇̼̜͚̙Ą̷̶̯̫̭̺̟̳́̕Ḿ̷̷̭̹̗͍̰͘͟ͅ ̶̧̧͎̜̦͙̞̣S͜͏̶͉̞̦̥̮͇͔͓ͅÉ̻͔̜̳͎̥C̷̴̱̱̱̙̭̟T̡̪͉͈͚̟̠͙̼̟̘͟Ơ̸̬͔̪̪̘̝̪͉̗͝R̛̛̲͕̣̻̳̖̦͡ͅ ̼͓͍͎̳͘S̴̶͕̥͍̭̱͜͠L̸͟͢͠͏̭̘̪̱̳̬̞͍̯̦A̶̴͖̟̲̤̻͔̦̞͍̤͈̳͚̣͍̞͚͜ͅḾ̴͖̜̱̗͇̩̜̼͓̰͚̠ ͏̸̡̼̖͎̬͉̪̥̮͔͍̪̺ͅS̴̡̡̛̩͙̮͉͓̩̠̥E̶̶̖̼͕̳̥̫̫̦̳̪̪̹̤̻͢C̢̨͚͓̮̜̭̕T͠͏҉̹̠̤̯͉̲O̤̯̗̱̥̮̠̰̯̣̻̲̩͚̱̱̙̕͠R̡͍̻̙̺̟̰̜͘͘

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Chill la Chill posted:

I was wrong all along. I am now interested in playing the new Warhams.

SteelMentor posted:

I'm the Warlord staring wistfully at the mighty battlepile.

Someday.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
I love how all your models share that colour scheme

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

KPC_Mammon posted:

I still have some plastic spacemen from 2nd edition, is this game worth getting back into?

do what your heart tells you my childe

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

panascope posted:

Hello noted bulbasaur alt account

no thats Bonely dude

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
heck!

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

The Skeleton King posted:

IS THIS THE NEW SLAM SECTOR THREAD!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwdm3eC8FKg

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
im the juice

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Fathis Munk posted:

What is all this juice talk about, I feel like I'm missing something.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
I read super tasty in the SUPER HOT voice

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Chill la Chill posted:

It should say this when you get a multikill

:yeah:

Chill la Chill posted:

I'm helping my wife to built a female space marine army. These are her primaris marines and captain in gravitus armour. She is having difficulty coming up with what chapter she wants and a name. Her colors are going to be red and gold. So far idea names are: daughters of the dragon, the iron maidens, and Baal's bitches. If y'all have any ideas on names or chapters let us know.

the Sisters of Battle!

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
hams are bad

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
love me some honeyed gamon

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

LuiCypher posted:

One of my favorite things that my friend came up with is an entire Ork tribe that present themselves as female (despite Orks having no gender) because they've fought nothing but Sisters of Battle for generations. After fighting them for such a long time, the Orks decided that they were ded 'ard compared to just about any other 'humie and so try to emulate them in dress (boob plate and all) and combat style in order to imitate/surpass their strength.

this is great

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

berzerkmonkey posted:

It's plausible. In AoS, Lizardmen pretty much exist to fight Chaos (Khorne specifically) and this pisses the Orcs off to no end, because when the orcs try to fight them, the lizards fall back, rather than waste their energy on a fight they don't want. The Orcs got the bright idea of fashioning and painting their armor to look like Chaos Warriors in order to trick the Lizardmen into fighting them.

this is also great

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
she's anime embarrassed because someone saw her expressing emotion

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
I pre-ordered a big manrine

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
it was cheap on ebay and I want him for Deadzone

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Waroduce posted:

Don't give GW money

it's morally reprehensible to do so

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
anyone wanna send me a few big mans for free?

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

funmanguy posted:

Well that clears up all of the confusion. Thanks

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
i'm

sw
ag

yolo

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Sir Teabag posted:

Nothing like a fart smelling sesh with mother superior

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
mods please change thread title to Death Thread: Nothing like a fart smelling sesh with mother superior

then close the other Death Threead

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Chill la Chill posted:

But this is the actual 40k thread I want to post in and I was on the verge of getting the death thread to talk about star wars again :mad:

The other 40k thread just has lists and lists for days. It's much like the x-wang thread which I have to skip most of the time because it's nothing but lists

loving seriously right

the god drat endless list and stats chat is hell to me

It takes up like 90% of each page

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
Alpha Legion best Legion

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Chill la Chill posted:

Is Alpharius the Jojo or the Dio of the series?

More importantly, who is the Robert E.O. Speedwagon?

Yes?

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Chill la Chill posted:

My friend got me this Bigmar for 8th edition

my big man is gonna arrive tomorrow I hope

or else i'll have to call the post office and yell WHERE IS MY BIG BOY?!?!?

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
the new warhammer is out !!!!(?)

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Chill la Chill posted:

Did you get your big boy? Did he pop out of the cake?

NO IT DIDNT loving TURN UP IM PISSED

TKIY posted:

So is this the new death thread? Should I close the death thread?

no. yes.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
mercy kill that biotch!

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
there should just be female marines full stop

or if youre gonna argue marines are gender-less actually represent that somehow

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

The Kingfish posted:

I'm the guy who doesn't want space marines to be women.

im the women space marines

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Pharmaskittle posted:

40k wouldn't be the same without the deep male homosexuality

im the deep male homosexuality

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

TTerrible posted:

I'm the arbitrary and unenforcable rules for the I'm the game.

im this post

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

TTerrible posted:

I'm Moola.

I dont know what I am anymore

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moola