Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Leperflesh posted:

Yeah he doesn't always stick out the tongue, but he does it fairly often. His jaw isn't shaped exactly the same as before; we actually had to have one of his upper incisors filed down a bit because it was digging into his jaw and caused an abscess. But I think the tongue thing isn't that: he has always been a bit of a mouth breather, probably due to chronic nasal infection/blockage (now cured) and it's just kind of his habit to sit with his mouth open a little. It makes him look really dopey and cute.

Here he is not doing it

That cat is good a/f

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
It reminds me of the Engineer race from Halo. Bulbous floaty-thing with tentacles that probably inspects and repairs equipment.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
lol, is that Argel Tal on the bed?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm the flesh-colored turtleneck

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

OB_Juan posted:

Are Squats or Scrunts shorter?

Can a tyranid even eat a scrunt? would it?

Scrunts, technically yes, not if it has a choice

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Scruntvore. It shoots scrunts out of it's cock-cannon.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Fathis Munk posted:

But could the emperor make a scrunt so scrunty even he couldn't eat it?

"The problem with omnipotence and omniscruntness is you can never be both at once."-The Emperor

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Giant Isopod posted:

Are you telling me that if a biovore (or whatever, I don't know tyranids) rained down a hail of scrunch-faced blobs of half-formed scrunt tissue that wouldn't, at the least, force an instant morale test?

Yes. Against prey and fellow Tyranids. Not worth it.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Moola posted:

LARGE SCRUNT

He just appears large in that picture. He's actually two inches tall.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
You're right. He's 5cm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Schadenboner posted:

Fluff question: do full Marines ever fight in Scout Armor (in particular, asking about Raptors for whom it seems especially fluffy)?

I know this was possible in the Deathwatch RPG.

E: Oh man, they got rid of the Rhino Primaris in the C:SM? drat.

From what I understand Scout sergeants are meant to be full marines who choose to be use their knowledge to train recruits. Also, the 10th Scout Company should have its own Apothecaries, Techmarines, and Chaplains that are full marines and I'd imagine all of them would be comfortable in scout armor as well.

• Locked thread