Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
SLAM

SECTOR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

Chill la Chill posted:

I'm helping my wife to built a female space marine army. These are her primaris marines and captain in gravitus armour. She is having difficulty coming up with what chapter she wants and a name. Her colors are going to be red and gold. So far idea names are: daughters of the dragon, the iron maidens, and Baal's bitches. If y'all have any ideas on names or chapters let us know.

Titty marines. Someone post the pic

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
http://tutofig.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/How-to-make-a-Female-Space-Marine-in-Robes-Simple-5-minute-tutorial.jpg

Lazy phone post

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

Hail satan

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

Moola posted:

im this post

I'm this one

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

TTerrible posted:

I'm Moola.

I'm you pretending to be moola

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

theironjef posted:

So I played DE right back when they came out, and I am very curious if what I own constitutes a reasonable army now. I assume that since my only HQs were Baron Sathonyx and a Haemonculus that I'll need something new there, but otherwise I have the following:
4x Raiders
3x Ravagers
3x Venoms
20 kabalite warriors
10 kabalite trueborn
10 wyches
20 hellions
6 jetbikes
10 scourges
1 Razorwing

I'm gonna guess I have entirely too few troops but someone here can surely tell me.

Noone in this thread cares

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

FiestaNinja posted:

How tall do you want your mans? Deathwatch are pretty tall for short marines but bigmars are even larger.

Just saying I like the word bigmar 👍

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

For_Great_Justice posted:

Like 60 for one model? Just one. gently caress you van get a pack of 5 chaos terminators an a lord in term armor for like 60 bucks. How is that justifiable? I could get two wmh heavy beast or jack kits for that.

Back in my day you could get about 150 skeleton warriors, 40 skeleton horsemen and 5 skelly chariots.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

drat mantids are bad rear end

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

DiHK posted:

I melted down.

Apparently my reactor rejects beer as a cooling mechanic. But I'm not sure about this so let me get another beer and test this theory further.

E: I'd also like to note that my boss has gotten on to me about having SA threads up where some douche bags hitler AV is visible. Hitler is a loving joke to some of you dick wads and yet I'm the gross dude. :goon:

if you're reading SA at work then just lol

unless you work from home :cool:

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

Lord Hypnostache posted:

Sooo, GW is being sued for 62,5 million dollars. I don't speak legalese so I can't really make heads or tails what's it about or what's the likely outcome. GW is being lovely business practitioners is what I gathered.

i thought that was a joke but OK lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
If it's tongue hangs out ok like that all the time it's been improved 🤗

• Locked thread