Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Hello skelliebros, get your scrunt and skellie needs here

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/164869117/halfling-skeleton-army-miniatures

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

The Plasmavator. It sees its surroundings through the nipples.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

*overheats from plasma overheat cocking friction*

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Tolkien estate should've sued GW when they had the gall to sell their knockoff tolkien fantasy elves right next to the licensed LOTR elves.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Leperflesh posted:

I dunno if this is even the successor to the death thread or what but I wanted death thread goons to know the cat got adopted today. So that's good.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Leperflesh posted:

My wife and I rescued a half-dead cat. He had a broken jaw, a horrible wound on his rear/scrotum/etc that was covered in maggots, and was starving and weighted like 6 or 7 pounds. Also he has FIV.

Now he has all his weight back, his fur back, is neutered, his jaw was wired and is fully healed, he's super friendly and affectionate and playful, and he got adopted yesterday by a nice lady who teaches high school English and just wanted a companion.

We ran a gofundme and goons from the death thread, combined with people on facebook, donated $900 towards his medical costs, which in the end covered about three quarters of his vet bills. Our local cat rescue org covered a lot more stuff, including all of his medicine, his neuter op, and some minor surgery on his eyelids.

He's as good as one could ask of an FIV cat. He'll always be at risk of infections and stuff, and eventually that will probably get him, but he could easily live 10+ more years.

Here is a recent photo.

:woop:

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

I'm GW (the SOB)

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Moola posted:

Squats update?

nothing whats update with you?

hahaha
Lol Updog

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

"To look down on someone" is a term of endearment or high praise for scrunts.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Iron Crowned posted:

Why couldn't a 'nid eat a Scrunt?

It's not a question of couldn't, but one of wouldn't.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Come to think of it, the Biovore already looks like a scrunt :stare:

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Terrifying.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Yeah, I'm glad I have LGSs that recognize when a line isn't selling well and just clears the shelves of it. The shops here did that with relic knights months ago and some also did it with infinity (though there seems to be a resurgence of that so we'll see if they restock). This other shop went in hard with rune wars :psyduck: but it'll need shelf space for Star Wars legion so that's probably going as well.

LGSs with dusty stacks of old product are the worst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Atlas Hugged posted:

They're fun to stumble into and occasionally find something classic new in box, but stuff that's good usually sold years before and all they have left are the things no one wanted even when they were new.

The only old stuff I've bumped into and really enjoyed seeing were unsold Relic Knights and Anima Tactics figures. Go figure they're anime minis. :v:

• Locked thread