Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

*a foul hooting fills the air*

SLAM SECTOR LIVES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

About to paint my first bigly boy tonight

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

Lol if you think you will ever see someone playing a Mantic game in a game store.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

Warmachine has totally cratered here. The shop is doing some good deals to try to revive it, but I think the crazy 40k resurgence will finally bury it for good. I am glad because Warmachine people tend to be awful.

If only I could rope somebody into Sharp Practice...

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

JBP posted:

I just saw the primaris reiver and aggressor boxes. GW is bad.

Siege Tyrants did it better.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

Moola posted:

MORKS YOU FUCKER

YOU FOOL

YOU IDIOT FOOL

you right

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

TTerrible posted:

I've never managed to actually organise people to play it. I'm not sure how people can flake out on "hey lets play this $10 wargame that uses lego miniatures" but throwdown 40k enthusiasticly.

Play Heavy Gear, scrub.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

Atlas Hugged posted:

Guys I have a problem.

:orks101:

• Locked thread