Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That's a spicy boy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

hard counter posted:

don't worry friend, i heard it's exactly as good as the 8th editlon of 40k

Wrong, it is in fact worse even though we're still deciding on a goodness level for 8th edition.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The new Mark X armor has pompadours and cigarette ports? Sign me up!

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

This is canon.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
To celebrate Warhamm8r (what we're calling it now) everyone get out your skull hats

In case you were wondering, it's me, I'm the guy in the pic.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That's a normal sized skull and I am simply a tiny person.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I want to know.

I want to know everything.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What I want to know is do you become a champion who then turns into a skeleton, or do you turn into a skeleton who then becomes a champion?

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Skellybones posted:

It's the first one. The rules are that you're a Chaos dude the gods like so much, that when you die they bring you back to go again.

Shhhhh, I know, I'm reading the book. I'm trying not to break character here.

Although judging by your username this is clearly right in your wheelhouse.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If anyone has a bunch of the old RT era books there's a picture I want to find. It's of some Ultramarines (or Ultra Marines as they were called) who I think may be piloting a Land Speeder or something. Anyways one of the marines has something along the lines of "That Was So... Ultra" written on his armor or on the speeder or something. It's goofy as hell and is therefore one of the best RT art pieces, up there with SLAM SECTOR and GIMME DANGER.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hell yeah

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
To a man Primaris Marines are growers, not showers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Now let us all join hands and walk joyfully into the radiant 8th edition future.

• Locked thread