Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
this is a really nice thread you got here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

FiestaNinja posted:

the 41st millenium is a great fuckin time!

come battle m'lord

serpentor marine is pretty dope

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDYBL70eReo

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

DiHK posted:

So I realized that the car we bought off of a dying uncle a few months back is Space Wolf Gray. Anybody know where I could find some Space Wolf car decals? Two color high res images would work too, Ma-in-law can print white decals.

TLDR backstory: He's dead now, and itr wqas really his wifes car, who died a couple of years ago. Car is 5 years old and has less than 25k miles. Score. It's my wifes relatives so I can be pretty callous about it.

youre a loving gross person

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
loving lmbo

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
even in dad bod i still serve

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

JBP posted:

Can't wait for this Floridian hero to bankrupt himself with this case.

isnt he representing himself? sounds pretty low cost to me

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

JBP posted:

He is either going to let his business run itself in the background while he pores over ever increasing legal documentation or have some young gun offer to represent him at a good rate and guarantee the win, then steal everything he has and more.

oh, ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Leperflesh posted:

My wife and I rescued a half-dead cat. He had a broken jaw, a horrible wound on his rear/scrotum/etc that was covered in maggots, and was starving and weighted like 6 or 7 pounds. Also he has FIV.

Now he has all his weight back, his fur back, is neutered, his jaw was wired and is fully healed, he's super friendly and affectionate and playful, and he got adopted yesterday by a nice lady who teaches high school English and just wanted a companion.

We ran a gofundme and goons from the death thread, combined with people on facebook, donated $900 towards his medical costs, which in the end covered about three quarters of his vet bills. Our local cat rescue org covered a lot more stuff, including all of his medicine, his neuter op, and some minor surgery on his eyelids.

He's as good as one could ask of an FIV cat. He'll always be at risk of infections and stuff, and eventually that will probably get him, but he could easily live 10+ more years.

Here is a recent photo.

good work mate :)

• Locked thread