Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Waroduce posted:

Don't give GW money

Actually GW are cool and good now.

Well they would be a lot cooler if they sold Vespids in bulk now that they're actually useful instead of just something you brought for fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Chill la Chill posted:

Did they ever update the sculpts for those? They looked like dog poop

I think they just sort of forgot about them after they were introduced and mostly copy-pasted their entries in books and catalogs between editions.

I mean that would explain why you would ever buy them before now. Honest mistakes.

But 9 bucks a model is asking a bit much.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

You know, something just occurred to me reading the old closed thread: There really SHOULD be female chaos space marines. Not just because it is an avenue that hasn't been explored much yet (aside from that one woman who got stuck in some Khornite battle-armor when she got really mad and took the former champions place) but because it would be the perfect flick of the nose of all those guys that get massively bent out of shape when someone suggests the idea of female space marines. Not, you understand, because they don't want them in their armies, but because, you see, bio-truths and geneseed and stuff.

If one could dream, you'd imagine they were the response to Primaris marines because they needed something better. Also that they get a whole box set as the first proper new expansion to the game.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Moola posted:

there should just be female marines full stop

or if youre gonna argue marines are gender-less actually represent that somehow

No, we still need marines with big stonking dicks so as to not to give too much attention to the guys who buy tanks with giant barrels and massive engines.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

gender illusionist posted:

I'm you pretending to be moola

I'm just a guy trying to make my way in the universe. And get some cheap plastic bugs while I'm at it.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Pharmaskittle posted:

I just want my kids back

Then sell your models and give them their juiceboxes back.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

You fool you just raised her power level by at least 3 points by adding that much mass! It isn't worth 1 more wound!

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

lorddazron posted:

So quick question. Just came into a good lump sum of cash so im gonna have a splurge. Im gonna pick up 8th this weekend (im guessing it should be pretty readily available?) But im unsure what to do in terms of addons. I really like the new bigmarines but im also a fan of the deathwatch. What would you guys recommend? Go with a core chapter using the bigmarines or go for some deathwatch dudes?

Honest answer, probably go with the bigmarines because they're just fun, good-looking and have a steady paycheck.

Also on the tabletop they're interesting and you can make some sweet models out of them.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

mango sentinel posted:

Guys, stop being gross.

I don't know, being gross is half the reason they play warhams after all.

But yeah.

My main thing to take away from that picture is that the joints between the arms of the marines makes it look like they've got a second set of elbows.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

I am the bat-nipples on the much too small chest plate.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

w00tmonger posted:

Am I reading right online, new librarian is gonna be $35? There goes any curiosity I had about this game lol

I don't get why small plastic models are worth half the cost of a video game can you all explain this to me

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Full Circle posted:

In the same way that the bits and bytes of a game cost the company nothing. Most of that cost goes to running the company IE artists, sculptors, casting, administrative costs, packaging, advertising...

Well yes, but similar models from the same company cost way less. I'd have figured you'd lower the price of models or have more, cheaper bundles to have people playing more varied games and more games in general just so you can sell more models when they want to expand their armies?

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

hard counter posted:

they should actually make that

Fixed that for you.

It reminds me of the wooden gun I got bought as a kid. I spent days just doodling on it to add "features" like power settings, extra lasers and missiles, trying my best to put just one more bit in there without ruining the rest of the drawings on the gun. In retrospect, I now know why I like Warhams.

Edit: Also I'm the Whirlwind launcher that will fire straight into the gunner's back.

evilmiera fucked around with this message at 13:14 on Jul 1, 2017

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

No you are the heretic for declaring the ultradoggo heretical.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Moola posted:

yeah but

they large

Stop setting yourself up for yo mama jokes.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Fathis Munk posted:

That's a lotta bone

What did I just say?

Oh wait you're not Moola, carry on

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Awww snap all the chats are gone from my discord now what do I do

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Moola posted:

I just kicked someone as a joke, was that you?

I also lost a bunch of other chats so unless you're some kind of magical superbonehacker I don't think so.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Moola posted:

im the magical superbone hacker

Well it sure would be nice hint hint if you'd make a new chatlink wink wink nudge nudge bone bone

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Atlas Hugged posted:

This is the Rad Thread. The Death Thread is the old Dead Thread, but I guess now it's an Undead Thread?

The Tomb Kings thread became the new Mantis undead thread and then I got confused

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

panascope posted:

I sell promethium and promethium accessories.

Getting paid for promethium dispersal is like, dang ol' heretical man.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

But then what are Storks?

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

You fool, now the follow-up image will be made/posted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Cyberpope v2 posted:

Squats are getting plastics before sisters.

Why not Sisters of Scrunt?

• Locked thread