Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

NTRabbit posted:

There's an old story from an archived 40k thread about some Goons playing 40k at a table in a FLGS, and in came a guy with his wife and little kids. Said guy was either checking to see if his pro painted stuff had sold, or if his recently nerfed stuff put into the second hand cabinet for resale at less than half the price had sold. Little girl asked if they would get to have juice this week, and he said no, and sunk all the money plus what was in his pocket into buying the next stack of full price flavour of the month Geedubs plastics.

It's a parable for how terrible the people who play 40k are, and for how terrible the company that makes 40k is.

Targh was the OP I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

I misremembered, it was Tadhg. I think it's in the last-but-one thread so it's archived now.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

I think the worshippers of Goruk post in YLLS

• Locked thread