Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
Is there a painting guide for the Dark Imperium Death Guard? I'm grabbing my box later today and want to get paints at the same time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
Guys, stop being gross.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Chill la Chill posted:

I don't normally complain about GW practices. I understand they do product research and thought provoking decisions behind the scenes. If they didn't make the hard decisions then they wouldn't be in business today. Despite our opinions.

But dang GW. You go out of your way to put GW back into Annapolis Md and not only do you decide to put it ON THE MOST EXPENSIVE STREET IN DOWNTON you make it so the only way you can get to your location is either pay-parking (which is 3 blocks away) or public transportation only for your new store. You just made it inaccessible to a portion of your clientele.

I'm really trying to fathom why this is a good idea.

I bet it's also a 5 foot wide hallway with a single hilariously positioned 4x4 table for anyone wanting to actually play at that location.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

DiHK posted:

This is my FLGS

:suicide:

Mine has an incredibly robust mtg scene but we've got active 40k, AoS, Malifaux, Infinity, Mercs, X-Wing/Armada, and Guild Ball. Warmahordes seems on the wane.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
All Ork bikes are good bikes except that first one berzerkmonkey posted

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
Seems relevant to this thread https://youtu.be/6k7kk1lUnis

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
I'm proud of GW for being brave and appropriately integrating HGH gut into the canon of Warhammer 40k.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Leperflesh posted:

Boiling is pretty hard on bones, it's better to use corpse beetles to strip the skeleton. This has the added benefit of leaving the cartilage intact, so you get an actual skeleton and not just a pile of bones.

This is how museums do it.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

SteelMentor posted:

We were talking about this in the serious thread. Any legal points this guy had get's buried under an amazing mass of sheer crazy.

Also he's representing himself, lol.

Yeah I skimmed that and holy poo poo what a nutjob. This is hilarious.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
You have all done me an incredible disservice by not telling me about this https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Citadel-Skulls-2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Hixson posted:

Is this the good thread or the bad thread?

They're all good threads Brent.

• Locked thread