Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I HAVE COME TO REPECT MOOLA AS THE BEST POSTER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Needs more skulls

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

:same:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
No big skulls made out of skulls?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

bloom posted:

Pretty rude of that tau to teabag an innocent skullpile. What did they ever do to him?

Do Tau even have scrotums?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

KPC_Mammon posted:

I still have some plastic spacemen from 2nd edition, is this game worth getting back into?

no

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

NTRabbit posted:

There's an old story from an archived 40k thread about some Goons playing 40k at a table in a FLGS, and in came a guy with his wife and little kids. Said guy was either checking to see if his pro painted stuff had sold, or if his recently nerfed stuff put into the second hand cabinet for resale at less than half the price had sold. Little girl asked if they would get to have juice this week, and he said no, and sunk all the money plus what was in his pocket into buying the next stack of full price flavour of the month Geedubs plastics.

It's a parable for how terrible the people who play 40k are, and for how terrible the company that makes 40k is.

The funny thing is, I can imagine that he looked exactly like the grogs that still buy 40k at the stores I go to.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Moola posted:

I pre-ordered a big manrine

whY?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

No, you can give skulls hugs, it's mummies you don't want to get chummy with.

but can mummies get cummies?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Why doesn't it say "The holy scripurrs?"

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

berzerkmonkey posted:

It does now.

:perfect:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

panascope posted:

I'm the goblin stripper popping out of the cake

:homebrew:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

:eyepop:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Why the long face?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Moola posted:

more like angry memes

haha

I miss the mean green tree marines of old

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Moola posted:

im gonna start kicking the lurkers

POST OR DIE

Boo this man

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
GW is trash, HTH

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

berzerkmonkey posted:

I honestly tried to find an image of an old Ork bike that was larger than a postage stamp, but couldn't. I thought about the painting disparity, but decided to post anyway, as the image sizes were pretty close.

I mean, there are parts of the old bikes that I liked, and I still have a pile of them in the basement ready for GM. That said, the newer bikes are just better.

EDIT: Found one:

Better paint job, still not a better model than the new bikes.

Good lord, it's a FW Nob bike, not a conversion.

Sorry, this bike rules

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Chill la Chill posted:

I hated the way dawn of war had them move. They should've had tiny jumps forward as their means of locomotion.

I liked the Killa Kans even though they should have had Def Dreads too. STOMP STOMP STOMP!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Sharks Dont Sleep posted:

That reminds me, does anyone know anywhere to get any Orc skeletons?

You have to kill an Orc first, then you just boil everything off it's bones, and then you have an Orc skeleton :ms:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Who What Now posted:

That cat is good a/f

:agreed:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

mango sentinel posted:

You have all done me an incredible disservice by not telling me about this https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Citadel-Skulls-2017

I may have to break my vow of never giving money to GW :negative:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Why couldn't a 'nid eat a Scrunt?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I didn't think the 'nids were that discriminate about what they eat. This does mean that Scrunts win in the end

• Locked thread