Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
The one true 8th edition thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
I'm the arbitrary and unenforcable rules for the I'm the game.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
I'm Moola.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Who What Now posted:

They aren't arbitrary they are well codified and if you have a problem you're welcome to come to the next revision committee.

I'm the revision committee

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
I wonder how the 8th edition launch and #neweditionnewarmy has impacted juice sales.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Pidgin Englishman posted:

I'm the guy giving GW money

We can't all be Moola.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Finally

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
This thread keeps sinking and I accidentally click on THE BAD THREAD. :(

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Dark Vengeance Dark Angels

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Captain Rufus posted:

...so I can shitpost about hobby games with other assholes who actually aren't a bunch of snowflake types.

:allears: Go on..

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
I think if they hadn't got rid of Kirby and made the huge turnaround that they did, we'd be in a very different place. They're doing well.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
The problem with the death thread was absoultely on both sides of the argument and its telling that noone can admit that still.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
:allears:

The death thread became self parody. The chill thread is much better.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Xarbala posted:

I remember both sides were bad

I'm glad we're healing and moving on.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

DiHK posted:

I melted down.

Apparently my reactor rejects beer as a cooling mechanic. But I'm not sure about this so let me get another beer and test this theory further.

E: I'd also like to note that my boss has gotten on to me about having SA threads up where some douche bags hitler AV is visible. Hitler is a loving joke to some of you dick wads and yet I'm the gross dude. :goon:

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Moola posted:

im building lego instead of GW bits and im having a lot of fun

I made a sick rear end Mecha!

http://mobileframezero.com/mfz/ ?

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Moola posted:

yeah i'm thinking of trying that out

are the rules any good?

I've never managed to actually organise people to play it. I'm not sure how people can flake out on "hey lets play this $10 wargame that uses lego miniatures" but throwdown 40k enthusiasticly.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Moola posted:

mental illness

I own hundreds of space marines.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Don't even talk to me if you're happy.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
I appreciate the well structed descent into insanity at a steady pace. It builds up over the length of the piece beautifully.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

:3:

• Locked thread