Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

poor Bram, prolapsed his anus area while carrying the TNA Impact brand into the future :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

at this rate, they'll never sign him to another multi-year contract this year :negative:

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
Which city is Kane trying to become mayor of? I hope it's somewhere close to Orlando, I want to see the look of disgust on his face when TNA approaches him for a guest appearance.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Knoxville I think?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

The saddest laugh I've had all day

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Woodchip posted:

First read the name as Bud Dwyer, could be a killer show.

Just change Impact Wrestling to Battlebots but with wrestlers as the builders/drivers.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Just change Impact Wrestling to Battlebots but with wrestlers as the builders/drivers.

poo poo that would own, actually

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

rovert posted:

Expect Bram's injury in Italy to set new standards of grossness arguably surpasses X-Pac's ripped anus. When details come out don't read it while eating lunch.

Something something on a pole match.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

grack posted:

Something something on a pole match.

Health insurance on a pole match. Wait, TNA only gives you a loan to buy healthcare.

No long-term interest on a pole match.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Eli Wiggum posted:

Knoxville I think?
Knox County, TN, which contains Knoxville. Knoxville has its own mayor.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
We just need Global Force

http://impactwrestling.com/impact-wrestling-acquires-global-force-wrestling/

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Recap:

Jarrett creates TNA
Jarrett leaves TNA
Jarrett creates GFW
Jarrett goes back to TNA, which rebrands
Rebranded TNA buys GFW

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Only TNA could buy something more worthless than them

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

Only TNA could buy something more worthless than them

How much did they pay you?

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I have it from reliable sources that GFW actually acquired TNA/Impact, but Jeff Jarrett felt that Impact was the more valuable name, so it's made to appear to be the other way around.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

rare Magic card l00k posted:

I have it from reliable sources that GFW actually acquired TNA/Impact, but Jeff Jarrett felt that Impact was the more valuable name, so it's made to appear to be the other way around.

This is called the Jobs Maneuver.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

#JOIN

THE

FORCE

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Broke 3 promotions, never drew a dime

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bradzilla posted:

How much did they pay you?

What the gently caress is this poo poo?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Yeah

He obviously came free, they could never pay multiple people at once

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

DoctorGonzo posted:

It was you getting owned, scrub

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

DoctorGonzo posted:

more like dOWNctOWNrgOWNzOWNED.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

quote:

Wilt Chamberlain famously claimed to have slept with 20,000 women throughout his life … but that ain’t nothing to Scott Steiner, because Big Poppa Pump claims to have slept with 15K in one year.

Steiner took part in a media conference call on Wednesday to promote Impact Wrestling‘s upcoming Slammiversary PPV and the 54-year-old covered a whole host of topics.

Editor-in-Chief Ryan Satin was on the call and chose to speak with Scott about one of the approved topics, “Freaks Around the World” — asking how many Steiner possesses.

That’s when the wrestler made a bold claim.

“Back in 1998-1999, I broke Wilt Chamberlain’s record with 15,000 women.” Adding, “I always thought that even though it’s not listed in the Book of World Records, I was a fan of Wilt Chamberlain and that was one world record I tried to break. In 1999, I broke it.”

For those doing the math, that would mean Steiner slept with about 41 women a day.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Steiner is a national treasure and I believe every word he says

GB888
Jan 28, 2004

The GB stands for "Great Boobs".
So did we ever figure out if Bram stabbed himself in the eye with his dick during a roll up or whatever his injury was?

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Bram The Bull tore his urethra away from his bladder

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Bram did a springboard bronco buster to the floor and tore his whole butt and taint off

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

GB888 posted:

So did we ever figure out if Bram stabbed himself in the eye with his dick during a roll up or whatever his injury was?

rear end

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

rovert posted:

rear end

He stabbed himself in the rear end with his dick!?!?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Someone on twitter said it was a prolapsed anus but I don't know if they were serious or not. The gross kind you see bodybuilders get.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

RealFoxy posted:

Steiner is a national treasure and I believe every word he says

:yeah:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Trump is president so I guess a national treasure would be a violent psychopath who harasses women and brutally assaults people.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

Trump is president so I guess a national treasure would be a violent psychopath who harasses women and brutally assaults people.
Well one of the two were right about Hulk Hogan and is good at math.

Gorgolflox
Apr 2, 2009

Gun Saliva
Found a picture of Bram's X-Ray

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/IMPACTWRESTLING/status/880443801881522178

rovert fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Jun 29, 2017

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
it's gone

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Yeah that was quick. What was it?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

It was a match announcement they deleted because the graphic misspelled Naomichi Marufuji's name

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

LAX vs Marufuji and Ishimori vs Garza Jr and Laredo Kid vs Drago and Fantasma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

oatgan posted:

LAX vs Marufuji and Ishimori vs Garza Jr and Laredo Kid vs Drago and Fantasma

That sounds like a good match and an exercise for AAA and Crash guys to not pin each other

• Locked thread