Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

TNA sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Kurt having been in TNA for nearly a decade is still such a mindfuck to me

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I am more amazed he didn't die

yeah this too

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Jason Sextro posted:

Bring back heel Don West :colbert:

:yeah:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

21 Hoot Salute posted:

Hey now let's now forget his amazing return to TNA when he teamed with Matt Hardy and got a Knock Knock Who's There Braden Walker chant. :allears:

and vinny's rant about it

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Jason Sextro posted:

goddamn Reby owns

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

EugeneJ posted:

Can someone reverse the GIF of Dixie clinging onto Hogan's leg so it looks like she's dragging him backwards

yesss this pls

Chris James 2 posted:

oh my loving god it's Shaq

:laffo:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Claytor posted:

"Unanounced, anonymous celebrity guest" is almost certainly a bigger draw than whatever name they got.

I'm betting it's Pac-Man Jones, again.

There is basically no such thing as a draw to TNA at this point and it does them absolutely no good to say "trust us this time!" on it when they're on a network nobody has ever heard of and their already hilariously low ratings are only going to drop. You may as well take a wing and a prayer and announce who it is in the faint hopes that you'll get a few new eyeballs on your show, but they can't even do that right.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

hahahahahahahahaha

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

they couldn't even find some Orlando Magic benchwarmer or something. That's amazing.

E: SPECIAL GUEST, C.J. WILCOX!

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Just change Impact Wrestling to Battlebots but with wrestlers as the builders/drivers.

poo poo that would own, actually

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

#JOIN

THE

FORCE

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Broke 3 promotions, never drew a dime

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

RealFoxy posted:

Steiner is a national treasure and I believe every word he says

:yeah:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Yeah that was quick. What was it?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

a 4 team tag match in that tiny shitbox ring is going to be an incredible clusterfuck

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Take what WWE is doing but make it shittier and longer is the company motto

Seriously this has been their strategy for over a decade now

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

one of my favorite copycat moments was when they tried to do the Daniel Bryan storyline with Eric Young

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Didn't they accuse wwe of ripping off their Eric young gimmick with Daniel Bryan lol

I think Dixie did, yeah

• Locked thread