Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

grack posted:

TNA is boring now. What we need to do is come up with ways to Make TNA Great Again. To do that, let's examine TNA's history!

This is a dump of the entire Taimapedia LOLTNA page up to the beginning of 2017/Billy Corgan (sorry for the crap formatting)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3J0i5SBt4D4NlpqNkZqLUVuWm8

Let's get this out of the way now - Dupp Cup.

quote:

Syxx-Pac did a "shoot" on "sports entertainment" and how he had come to TNA for professional wrestling again. He cut this promo just before TNA held an impromptu boxing match between Saved by the Bell star Dustin "Screech" Diamond and obese TNA timekeeper Tiny.

Why did they have Screech in a boxing match :psyduck:

Like, in every dumb thing TNA has done on that list there is at least a kernel of sense if you look at it from a weird TNA perspective but this doesn't even have that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

They're gonna blur out so much of this

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Aesop Poprock posted:

I think this is the first time I can actually say I don't know a single person that's working in tna at the moment. Not out of not recognizing them just out of having no idea who's still involved with it and not checking

They have a roster page on their website and because it's TNA their alumni section is by far the largest part

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Jason Sextro posted:

I don't disagree, but then I wonder - if AMW is a team of two Jannettys, what does that make The Naturals?

Half Billy Gunn, Half Jannetty

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

I'm looking forward to All things Waffle House and it's relation to Cracker Barrel

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Hoss Corncave posted:

If it really is him, then Big Show's probably gonna be all:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bg5ADsiYGQ&t=105s

There are so many good recommended videos after that one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCHBpqFsSEY

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

flashy_mcflash posted:

This was speculated to be an Orlando legend that people are assuming is Shaq, but it looks like it's the mayor of Orlando
http://impactwrestling.com/city-orlando-florida-honors-impact-wrestling-company-celebrates-15-years/

quote:

And He’s Also Going to Work During Taping for IMPACT on Pop TV

I'm really, really disappointed that the mayor isn't going to work a match during the taping and job to Jarrett.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

grack posted:

Something something on a pole match.

Health insurance on a pole match. Wait, TNA only gives you a loan to buy healthcare.

No long-term interest on a pole match.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Chris James 2 posted:

Full card:

*Bobby Lashley [TNA champ] (w/ Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal) vs. Alberto El Patron [GFW champ] (w/ Dos Caras) for the TNA & GFW heavyweight titles
*Scott Steiner & Josh Mathews vs. Joseph Park & Jeremy Borash
*EC3 vs. James Storm in a Strap Match
*Santana & Ortiz (LAX) [TNA and GFW champs] vs. Naomichi Marufuji & Taiji Ishimori vs. Drago & El Hijo del Fantasma vs. Laredo Kid & Garza Jr. for the TNA & GFW tag titles
*Rosemary [TNA champ] vs. Sienna [GFW champ] for the TNA & GFW women’s titles
*Sonjay Dutt [X champ] vs. Low Ki in a 2-of-3 Falls Match for the X Division title
*Davey Richards & Angelina Love vs. Eddie Edwards & Alisha in a Full Metal Mayhem Match
*Moose & DeAngelo Williams vs. Eli Drake & Chris Adonis

I can't wait to see Steiner shoot on Borash.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

DJExile posted:

one of my favorite copycat moments was when they tried to do the Daniel Bryan storyline with Eric Young

Was this before, after, or during them doing the Eric Young is retarded gimmick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

oatgan posted:

Jeff Jarrett got Anthem to buy GFW from him so he could rebrand the show.

Icon.

Ain't he great?

• Locked thread