Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Cardboard Box posted:

is anyone here one of the 5 people left still watching impact

Not me.

Max Coveri posted:

(mercy voice) impact never dies

What is dead may never die, but rises harder and stronger!

*gets cock chopped off*

Oh poo poo, TNA is the Theon Greyjoy of wrestling promotions!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Gorn Myson posted:

I think its more that quite a few of us aren't watching this and only read the thread to see what self destructive bullshit TNA has done recently and they've been lacking in that for a while. I mean I'm totally numb to bad TNA booking now because it's been an almost entirely poorly booked company for its entire history.

The defeat of Billy Corgan and the fizzling out of the summer of lawsuits kind of broke me. Those events held so much promise of spectacular failure and ended in a concert of wet farts, in typical TNA fashion. Now I'm not even sure what to expect, TNA could debut another fat oiled stripper and maybe give him the world title and I'd be "Eh".

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Mel Mudkiper posted:

What does he do the other 2?

Also, is there any greater sign of Indy Wrestling give up than wrestling in a t-shirt?

Read the rest of the post, he does one hour of fighting and one hour of f*cking.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Norwegian Rudo posted:

Eddie Dennis who wrestles for a bunch of UK indies, including Progress, is in fact the headmaster at a private school...

I hope his wrestling name is Head Boy.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Mr. Carlisle posted:

I'm sure so many media outlets want to know about the Impact world title picture when having free reign to ask Scott Steiner any question they want to.*

*excluding anything except Slammiversary, Bech Press and Bikinis and all things Waffle House

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Trump said yes

Finally, another reason not to watch Impact!

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Is it even called Impact anymore?

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Dr. Dirt posted:

But it isn't Total Nonstop Action anymore. It's now Incomplete Intermittent Inertia.

Kurt took the other three Is with him to WWE, I guess.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Which city is Kane trying to become mayor of? I hope it's somewhere close to Orlando, I want to see the look of disgust on his face when TNA approaches him for a guest appearance.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

DJExile posted:

a 4 team tag match in that tiny shitbox ring is going to be an incredible clusterfuck

That's the solution, nobody can get pinned when there is no space for anyone to lay down.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

The bigger if is whether TNA manages to hold a Slammiversary every year of their endless existence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

RZApublican posted:

Was this before, after, or during them doing the Eric Young is retarded gimmick

After, I think. It gave us that amazing period where TNA claimed they invented beards and tried to sell hats with beard on them.

• Locked thread