Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

DJExile posted:

Kurt having been in TNA for nearly a decade is still such a mindfuck to me

I am more amazed he didn't die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Super No Vacancy posted:

you know if you didn't put a month in the thread title we could just keep the one thread all year like for every other wrestling promotion

Wouldn't be as funny

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Thanks to this last page I have now gone deep into the Bryan and Vinny TNA youtube hole

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

21 Hoot Salute posted:

Maybe it is because he "drinks beer 22/7"

What does he do the other 2?

Also, is there any greater sign of Indy Wrestling give up than wrestling in a t-shirt?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I have never seen someone gently caress up the goddamn camel clutch that badly before, much less twice in a row

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Like at first I thought it was part of the angle "lol look how bad Matthews is he can't even do the camel clutch" and then no shera started selling it

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Imagine Al Snow 2017 deciding your company isnt worth it

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ghidzilla posted:

I couldn't fathom paying to be trained by Al Snow in 2017 simply because you'd have to put up with his gimmick of complaining about why every other wrestler but him is wrong about everything and then hear him cry about how he wasted all his opportunities in WWE for hours on end.

Yeah it's like when the Dudley Boys had a wrestling school. If you are gonna drop thousands to get trained why go for the guys who were never known for their wrestling?

Lance Storm? sure
Mike Quackenbush? sure
Al Snow? Uhhhhh

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

rare Magic card l00k posted:

The two guys I was referring to were Bubba and Devon, not Al Snow!

By that logic Hulk Hogan should be the best wrestling teacher ever!!

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

BrigadierSensible posted:

Hulk Hogan taught over 100,000,000 screaming hulkamaniacs in the Astro-Dome when he bodyslammed the 500kg Giant so hard that he broke his back. Those Hulkamaniacs learned so much that they all got PhDs and MBAs brother.

Thats how good a teacher Hulk Hogan is.

and then they all died three days later

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

coconono posted:

how to work a match without grievously injuring his opponent.

Yeah but Al Snow also trained D-Lo Brown so what does that tell you

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Even when not even in the company the Hardys are booking the best TNA storylines

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Trump said yes

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Wow what a big get, even WWE could not get him for wrestlemania

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

DJExile posted:

hahahahahahahahaha

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

The mayor of orlando is the most tna special guest ever

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

2 observations

1. That is a lot of tag matches
2. I am honestly not sure who is the worst wrestler in borash/park/Matthews/steiner

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Did they look at the never ending Cole/Lawler feud and say "We can make this shittier and last longer"?

Take what WWE is doing but make it shittier and longer is the company motto

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I mean for christs sake they went and gave their own Indian Steroids

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

RZApublican posted:

Was this before, after, or during them doing the Eric Young is retarded gimmick

gimmick?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Grendels Dad posted:

After, I think. It gave us that amazing period where TNA claimed they invented beards and tried to sell hats with beard on them.

Didn't they accuse wwe of ripping off their Eric young gimmick with Daniel Bryan lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

grack posted:

So when does he re-hire Vince Russo?

I have been reading about the Vince Russo Jim Cornette restraining order saga lol

• Locked thread