Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Jenkem Delivery posted:

What has Konnan been up to since he had the falling out with AAA?

Booking his usual Vince Russo tribute fed in Mexico.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Jenkem Delivery posted:

It's that bad?

The wrestling is probably fine but I can't stand his booking anymore and the first few The Crash shows seemed particularly stupid in terms of booking.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Imagine Al Snow 2017 deciding your company isnt worth it

They released him.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Imagine going "Yes, I would rather learn from Mike Quackenbush than two guys who have been extremely successful for two decades."

I'd pick Quack over Snow and I think Quack is a turd. He has a way better track record.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

coconono posted:

Team 3D academy:
Rob Terry
Jesse Neal
Andrea (FKA Rosie Lottalove)
Tonga Roa

Al Snow:
Alex Arion
Blue Meanie
Christopher Nowinski
Cody Rhodes
D-Lo Brown
Daniel Puder
Dan Severn
Domino
Jackie Gayda
John Morrison
Josh Matthews
KC Thunder
Kenny King
Linda Miles
Matt Cappotelli
Matt Morgan
Maven
Nick Mondo
Nidia
Reckless Youth
Ryback
The Miz
Truth Martini

A lot of those people are just Tough Enough or OVW and he definitely doesn't deserve full or majority credit for them. Also D-Lo was a Monster Factory product. Maybe Al Snow was an assistant trainer there?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Baron Corbyn posted:

I'm not in the country so could any UK goons enlighten me on the Borashmania Jarrett says is sweeping the nation?

Probably due to British Bootcamp.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Trump is president so I guess a national treasure would be a violent psychopath who harasses women and brutally assaults people.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
It's still TNA. It's always TNA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

oatgan posted:

Jeff Jarrett got Anthem to buy GFW from him so he could rebrand the show.

Icon.

He got back the stock in TNA he had to give to Dixie to get airtime on TNA to promote his money losing GFW shows. So he got nothing.

• Locked thread