Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Benne posted:

It's gonna own when Alberto skips an entire taping cycle the moment they ask him to drop the belt

it's like when Ric Flair skipped town with the actual Big Gold Belt, only he didn't have twitter to call everyone a mark then

It's funny to me that we still expect great things out of Alberto El Patron, but none of those expectations involve showing up and acting professionally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Chris James 2 posted:

PWInsider says they've also talked with Tenay about bringing him back for Slammiversary too

Bring back heel Don West :colbert:

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Everyone thought Chris Harris would be the Shawn Michaels because he was big and he turned out to be the Marty Jannetty.

EDIT: That was one of Vinny's better burials. "The AMW theme music played, and out walked Braden Walker. Not Chris Harris, Braden Walker."

Tokyo Sexwale fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Jun 16, 2017

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

flashy_mcflash posted:

Despite using a superkick, Storm is no Shawn Michaels. AMW turned out to be a team of two Jannettys.

I don't disagree, but then I wonder - if AMW is a team of two Jannettys, what does that make The Naturals?

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

goddamn Reby owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

at this rate, they'll never sign him to another multi-year contract this year :negative:

• Locked thread