Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Now all they need is Kevin Nash to randomly blurt out "We're getting the band back together!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

what didn't they inject Shera with?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Imagine going "Yes, I would rather learn from Mike Quackenbush than two guys who have been extremely successful for two decades."

we should ask Chuck Taylor how he feels about this choice.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

RealFoxy posted:

Quack, Hero, and Claudio trained or helped train a whole lot of WWE talent that are in the WWE right now, they were great at training technical and lucha style wrestlers. Lance builds a lot of well-rounded, ready for WWE stars too.

I can't name anyone significant that The Dudley's or Al Snow have trained.

Team 3D academy:
Rob Terry
Jesse Neal
Andrea (FKA Rosie Lottalove)
Tonga Roa

Al Snow:
Alex Arion
Blue Meanie
Christopher Nowinski
Cody Rhodes
D-Lo Brown
Daniel Puder
Dan Severn
Domino
Jackie Gayda
John Morrison
Josh Matthews
KC Thunder
Kenny King
Linda Miles
Matt Cappotelli
Matt Morgan
Maven
Nick Mondo
Nidia
Reckless Youth
Ryback
The Miz
Truth Martini

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

He's been doing it forever.

Team 3D is still pretty fresh but the miracles they've done with Andrea is significant. She's come a long way from squishing Daffney.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Ad by Khad posted:

I would really like to know what exactly three-time all american, two-time national champion, Arizona State hall-of-famer, two-time UFC tournament winner, UFC superfight winner, UFC hall-of-famer and according to Jim Cornette "the most decorated athlete in modern history" Dan Severn learned from Al loving Snow.

how to work a match without grievously injuring his opponent.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

yeah I included the Tough Enough guys because he was partly training them alongside...DeMott, iirc. I also omitted a bunch of people I've never heard of. Al Snow is a fuckin mark for himself.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Double J got in double trouble.

https://twitter.com/RebyHardy/status/877974288371863552

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Maxwell Lord posted:

Actually had to look up what this was (attempting to DWI), but oh my.

I can speak with some expertise: if you're too drunk to realize you're gonna fail a breathalyzer interlock and you blow in it anyway, you're too loving drunk.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I still wanna know how many people Chris Rock fired after his appearance.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I hope the venue implodes and takes their idiot mayor with them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

DoctorGonzo posted:

What the gently caress is this poo poo?

more like dOWNctOWNrgOWNzOWNED.