Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Stymie posted:

look i understand that a lot of folks in this forum center their lives around their consumer electronics but for regular people it's not a concern

the main room in which people relax quite frequently is configured that the fireplace is at the focal point of the room, so it's a natural place to put the tv

if you're willing to upend your life and/or spend thousands of dollars to accommodate a particular piece of consumer electronics good on you, but you must understand that's a very abnormal behavior

yes i too just stare at an empty fireplace most days, i wouldnt give that up for the world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

fireplaces are dumb

replace your fireplace with a tiny elevator that goes to the roof

• Locked thread