Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Endless Mike posted:

i mean if you are going to have a tv over your fireplace, this doesn't seem too bad. put the tv in front of the hole on an arm and put the av equipment behind it

but lol at putting a tv over a fireplace

the house i grew up in had a fireplace in the center of the living room with the brick chimney going up like a pillar, and for a while we had the tv up against the back of it, and then we made a fire one night and the back of the tv melted :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

akadajet posted:

seems like every nerd i work with now collects studio monitor crts for their retro gaming whatever

one of my students was super into old trinitrons for this reason (fighting games specifically) and got unreasonably excited when we said we were e-wasting some old macs

• Locked thread